Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shyams

First thing a court ask to issue a marriage certificate is d wedding invitation card (which will have ichcha's name) then a wedding photo which should have both bride and groom (not there in the case of Veer and Tapu) and then consult by both husband and wife that they got married.

In case of Veer and Tapu they could have never even managed to get a marriage certificate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

agreed wid u that these 3 conditions r 2 b fulfilled even if u'd lived wid that prsn even 4 80 yrs. & sumtimes lack of all these things they don't legalise the marriage & it may cause hindrance in property transfer or going abroad. and recently in a newspaper i read the report that ppl wid marriages of 80 yrs(who r married at the age of 13 or 14 in earlier times)'ve 2 register their marriage just 2 solve these 2 issues!

and in sum communities in rajsthan( i think u knew abt it 2 ) they live 2gether widout soleminizing marriage(bcoz of lack of funds) & had even children & grandchildren but their marriage is not considered legal widout  fulfillment of all the above said 3 conditions. but they've 2 soleminize & register the marriage after sumtime whether its after 8 months or 80 yrs.!!

and 1 more thing is there that priests from both sides( bcoz 2 priest soleminize the marriage wen theres arranged or luv cum arranged marriage is concerned not temple marriage) hav 2 sign the documents saying they've soleminized this marriage!! i knew this bcoz 1 yr. back wen my younger sis got married she & her husband'd 2 do all these formalities!!and its not just in the case of foreign national but even wid an Indian these things r 2 b required! wheras ration card is concerned 2 make it u've again 2 produce above said 3 things. as i rem sum months back ppl from panchyat came 2 our home 2 ask us now how many ppl r left in our house as they were locals so they simply asked us abt namesof married & unmarried ppl in the house & i'd myself provided info abt my sis marriage & they took my signature 2!!😊
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

I appreciate your blissful state...😊  !

*****  "How you address others speaks more about yourself than about anyone else"---Anonymous*****

Oh yes Dear, I am in a blissful state along with everybody else!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Ofcourse to see you soo hands on to prove YOUR OWN LAW!!!πŸ˜† I like your court actually!!πŸ˜†
Edited by sonali_dg - 13 years ago
hppppp thumbnail
For all comments made in bold..in outrageous languages...and with indirect yet offensive comments....πŸ˜† ..its ok -I completely understand that I cannot expect better language from everyone...but please do not believe me...... check this, if its not too much to read----where does it mention the wedding album.....(AND believe me they don't check even this much..let go of checking beyond these)........For visa.....they ask for wedding albums and all only for "dependent visa"(and that too they don't ask for everyone...people get it along they don't even bother to see it mostly)....or K1 visa.....there are other visas too apart from dependent visa...!!...a marriage certificate s generally enough...:for going together as husband wife...(when its not a dependent visa)πŸ˜›

Source: 
http://www.legalserviceindia.com/helpline/marriage_reg.htm

"Q. Which papers/documents/fees, do I have to take with me?
1. Hindu /Special marriage Application form duly signed by both husband and wife. 2. Hindhu/Special marriage Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate) Minimum age of both parties is 21 years at the time of registration under the Special Marriage Act. 3.Residential proof of husband and wife . 4.In case of Special Marriage Act, documentary evidence regarding stay in Delhi of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO). 5. Hindu marriage Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality. 6.Two Hindu/Special marriage passport size photographs of both the parties and one marriage photograph. 7.Marriage invitation Hindu marriage card, if available. 8. Hindu marriage If marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required who solemnized the marriage. 9.Rs. 10/- in case of Hindu Marriage Act and Rs.15/- in case of Special Marriage Act to be deposited with the cashier of District and the receipt should be attached with the application form. 10.Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as per Hindu Marriage Act or Special Marriage Act as the case may be. For details of such relationships Click here. 11.Attested copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower. 12.In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage (in case of Hindu Marriage Act). 13. In case one of the parties is a foreign national, no objection certificate/marital Status certificate from the concerned embassy.

All documents excluding receipt should be attested by a Gazetted Office"

I need to go work....so leaving people in "blissful" states....enjoyy!!!
Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Oh yes Dear, I am in a blissful state along with everybody else!!!πŸ˜†  Ofcourse to see you soo hands on to prove YOUR OWN LAW!!!πŸ˜† I like your court actually!!πŸ˜†

Sonali your comments make just so much sense...I appreciate all of them...whatever you say really suits you....With lots of love and bliss...❀️
sonali_dg thumbnail

Sonali your comments make just so much sense...I appreciate all of them...whatever you say really suits you....With lots of love and bliss...❀️

Thanks Hima, same implies to you too, 😳 You never realize how you yourself fall in foot in the mouth situations!! You should have atleast verified the source where used your best ability of COPY-PASTE!! I have nothing else to say to you, other than, Do-it -yourself!! ANd now you will try and prove u were one exception of billions in India!!
And FYI--- In the serial- tapasya was going as Veer's spouse --A DEPENDANT!! I am sure she wasnt on a student or a tourist visa!!
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Thanks Hima, same implies to you too, 😳 You never realize how you yourself fall in foot in the mouth situations!! You should have atleast verified the source where used your best ability of COPY-PASTE!! I have nothing else to say to you, other than, Do-it -yourself!! ANd now you will try and prove u were one exception of billions in India!!
And FYI--- In the serial- tapasya was going as Veer's spouse --A DEPENDANT!! I am sure she wasnt on a student or a tourist visa!!

dependent visas are  given to spouses of those who are already working there, or have a job offer-. They might have been  going on business visas...coz having come from business background..and having ample money to invest....they can show enough investments they could have done in US. just because most indians go on H1/L1/H4/L2..doesnt mean everyone undergoes the same thing of showing wedding albums...🀒

Second..the source I gave is way more authentic than people saying"My so and so relative got wedding album for registration of marriage"...........how about u get a more authentic source to justify ur thing??....I don't need your proofs.....Its not even a month since I helped a frend with her registration thing...my dad being a lawyer(and I am proud to say he is considered one of the best lawyers of the state)...has helped many people with the kind of documentation they need.

----------------------

this is direct address to you...(I might get a warning for expressing in such a straightforward way-but I feel I should say it out straight to you and many of your friends--I do not fear).

I do not know you and I am sure you don't know me either. I happened to see very fowl language used by many of you for myself in one of the forums. It seemed rather weird initially.....coz for one-You don't know me...so you do not even know who you are talking about....so much negativity -expressing so much hatred just for IDs-?....do you think humiliating IDs...affects any real person apart from you your own self??  does it change anything about anyone....about me or about you?...

Frankly, I don't need to be modest right now.................I have worked hard for what I am.....and throwing dirt on a random ID--- which I use just to read updates on a television programdoesn't take away anything....I love the age I am in and my appearance.....I have earned a bright career for myself...I love the relations I have in my life...and your imaginations about where I come from...doesn't change anything about where I belong. It will only affect you.......

honestly Sonali....I don't know you..never would i want to know anything about you. this is the last time I have quoted you....if this is what gives you a sense of achievement..."OMG..I said this to her..I said that to her"...then so be it !! I don't need fake achievements to feel good about myself....I have real people around me.

You keep quoting me here or on any other forum.....but remember at the end of it....NONE of your wrong conclusions about me/my life will change anything about your own life. 

sonali_dg thumbnail

dependent visas are  given to spouses of those who are already working there, or have a job offer-. They might have been  going on business visas...coz having come from business background..and having ample money to invest....they can show enough investments they could have done in US. just because most indians go on H1/L1/H4/L2..doesnt mean everyone undergoes the same thing of showing wedding albums...🀒

Second..the source I gave is way more authentic than people saying"My so and so relative got wedding album for registration of marriage"...........how about u get a more authentic source to justify ur thing??....I don't need your proofs.....Its not even a month since I helped a frend with her registration thing...my dad being a lawyer(and I am proud to say he is considered one of the best lawyers of the state)...has helped many people with the kind of documentation they need.

----------------------

this is direct address to you...(I might get a warning for expressing in such a straightforward way-but I feel I should say it out straight to you and many of your friends--I do not fear).

I do not know you and I am sure you don't know me either. I happened to see very fowl language used by many of you for myself in one of the forums. It seemed rather weird initially.....coz for one-You don't know me...so you do not even know who you are talking about....so much negativity -expressing so much hatred just for IDs-?....do you think humiliating IDs...affects any real person apart from you your own self??  does it change anything about anyone....about me or about you?...

Frankly, I don't need to be modest right now.................I have worked hard for what I am.....and throwing dirt on a random ID--- which I use just to read updates on a television programdoesn't take away anything....I love the age I am in and my appearance.....I have earned a bright career for myself...I love the relations I have in my life...and your imaginations about where I come from...doesn't change anything about where I belong. It will only affect you.......

honestly Sonali....I don't know you..never would i want to know anything about you. this is the last time I have quoted you....if this is what gives you a sense of achievement..."OMG..I said this to her..I said that to her"...then so be it !! I don't need fake achievements to feel good about myself....I have real people around me.

You keep quoting me here or on any other forum.....but remember at the end of it....NONE of your wrong conclusions about me/my life will change anything about your own life. 

Hima, If nothing changes as you supposedly claim, why the hell are you justifying yourself to me???!!Yes, you don't know me, because I dont chose to throw weight around, like the way you do. I was talking to Sanaya and everybody from the "other forum" as you said, also thought Sanaya was a sweet girl. We were no doubt discussing contradictory things, but look at the tone and language we spoke. Correct me if I am wrong Sanaya. And you, you just know to fight and instigate. Your dad's a lawyer, dont bullshit me. Or what can I say if he really is!!🀒

Please don't teach me about US visa's and procedures, no matter you're provoking me I am not revealing my Identity try harder, for it might instigate ur ego even more, and I keep negative forces at an arm's length.

Everybody knows, when someone desperately tries to claim I am this, my dad's this, I look like this, I am a queen, they are ACTUALLY insecure of who they are and where they come from. As ur Pychologist frenz read Tappu my Pychologist frenz told me that!

By the way stop spying and stalking me everywhere around. As you said you've "EARNED" your career, please GO and EARN and stop making me feel like a celeb. And btw, atleast I speak it to my frenz, publicly, I have the nerve to do so,because I speak the truth. What about you?When u cant take the truth why interfere?Anyways... You can fool the world about how saintly you are in ur talks....everybody knows how you enter a topic and it either gets closed or ends up harming others. Real friends and You?? thats a good joke!!πŸ˜† No, I believe you, they must be gambling scientists!! I highly doubt if your "earning" career is sitting in the marraige registrar's office, I am sure you would have found ways to "DE-CODE" the  law also -- as per your convenience!!

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh dear lordπŸ˜† I never knew fights in this forum - especially law-related ones - worked without me🀣
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Actually to get a dependent Visa (H4 for H1 and B4 for B1) wife's passport must have husband's name or if the passport was issued before marriage a marriage certificate should be presented.

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice topic nanduπŸ‘..but baaprey kahaa sey sey kahaa chal gaya topic....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Topic was abt Devar bhabhi marriage..n now it had reached Marriage registration things..plzzzz no😭😲😑

anywayzzzz Veer has full right to marry ichcha....if Fate had not cheated him They were to b married anyway ..n now like many customs in some communities of India..it is acceptable to see him marry His dead brother's wife ..as she is now alone , vulnerable , a single widow....remember ppl Except  her mom she has no one in left in this world

so it is now bundela family's responsibilty to settle her life ..get her remarried .....Dulha ghar me hi to hai...he loves her n he is now responsible 4 her along with her in laws