Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hppppp thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Hima, If nothing changes as you supposedly claim, why the hell are you justifying yourself to me???!!Yes, you don't know me, because I dont chose to throw weight around, like the way you do. I was talking to Sanaya and everybody from the "other forum" as you said, also thought Sanaya was a sweet girl. We were no doubt discussing contradictory things, but look at the tone and language we spoke. Correct me if I am wrong Sanaya. And you, you just know to fight and instigate. Your dad's a lawyer, dont bullshit me. Or what can I say if he really is!!🀒

Please don't teach me about US visa's and procedures, no matter you're provoking me I am not revealing my Identity try harder, for it might instigate ur ego even more, and I keep negative forces at an arm's length.

Everybody knows, when someone desperately tries to claim I am this, my dad's this, I look like this, I am a queen, they are ACTUALLY insecure of who they are and where they come from. As ur Pychologist frenz read Tappu my Pychologist frenz told me that!

By the way stop spying and stalking me everywhere around. As you said you've "EARNED" your career, please GO and EARN and stop making me feel like a celeb. And btw, atleast I speak it to my frenz, publicly, I have the nerve to do so,because I speak the truth. What about you?When u cant take the truth why interfere?Anyways... You can fool the world about how saintly you are in ur talks....everybody knows how you enter a topic and it either gets closed or ends up harming others. Real friends and You?? thats a good joke!!πŸ˜† No, I believe you, they must be gambling scientists!! I highly doubt if your "earning" career is sitting in the marraige registrar's office, I am sure you would have found ways to "DE-CODE" the  law also -- as per your convenience!!

Ha Ha !!..I thought I wouldn't reply to you...but maybe I could do better next time (Mods puhleez close this topic..before I get tempted to waste another 5 minutes of my  time replying to such stuff :P ).......
spying & stalking YOU out of all......πŸ˜›!!....I didnt  even remember ur id existed-till the time I stumbled across some funny posts on your memoirs with me on a funny forum-like days back....

Here is more stuff about me---> for you to talk about-  ....stuff that underlines my insecurities..πŸ˜†

---->Career: Merit holder on an All India level entrance exam for my grad school (rank 31 nationwide)....3 internships during school & got pre placement offer in all of them--state/UT level awards in sketching competitions..IQ 137....and all rounder awards😳
----> About My dad's this...Ofcours-thats where I come from....my genetic make up you see !

---->About the threads that got closed ...if few frivolous statements and bashing stopped coz of me...I don't regret it. say whatever you wanna say about it.

About YOU.....I am sure I don't need to make you feel like a celebrity....you already know how much of a celebrity you are...πŸ˜‰...go waste your time talking about me .......when you are done with that job---- -come back here.....I'll give you more masaala so that you can talk more about me.πŸ˜›

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW Hima dear we have the same IQ!πŸ˜ƒ
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

WOW Hima dear we have the same IQ!πŸ˜ƒ

Cheerzz!!😊
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

Cheerzz!!😊

Also for those who have hacked my resume from linkedin....you need to find more about me still-work harder.😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Also for those who have hacked my resume from linkedin....you need to find more about me still-work harder.😳

Wow ur so calm Hima!
hppppp thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Wow ur so calm Hima!

I have seen enough kids in my life..!! :P
hppppp thumbnail

πŸ˜†

I have seen enough kids in my life..!! :P.....though I can soo relate to Nakusha of LTL...soot lagaa diyaa meri photo pe😑....

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey ini friend feel sad for u ; tumhaari topic kya se.. kya hogaya; 🀣; buddy pls close the topic urself,  if u can, before the mods do it; it cant get more childish than this🀣🀣🀣🀣 
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣

Cheerzz!!😊

🀣  Cheers!!! A 17 yr old's IQ matches some very established state topper's!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shyams, Nakusha toh gori hokar kaali banti thi naaa!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£