Thendral Friday 24th September

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow.....thank u theiva for the super fast update......
So this week full of t and t and friday full of t and t.......keep going dir sir....
Charu u gave ta shock of his life.......u made him mumble by asking forget me , remember me.....omg good trick.........ta pavam between 2 girls......

Charu put up her innocent villi role nicely but nothing worked out..........

If at all thulasi had doubted ta then it would be totally unfair in marrying ta........she understood why he hid it from her ......she had an earlier experience na....the engagement matter.........
Adada veedu parka pogalaya.....chumma talking abt fate......thk god she is again stepping into college.......
Next week vel's nallavaru veshama......parkalam.......
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update, Theiva. Thendral is still going on here.. Charu scene ippa thaan poguthu. πŸ˜‰

Now naan support panna Charu vai enga poi pidippen? Oru 180 degree turn eduththu travelling in the wrong direction.. change panumaa and get a better pair and get on with your life. TA's not worth all this mental trouble! 

T&T understanding thaan today's highlight.. mounam thaan ivangaloda understanding.. music kekkura maathiri mounam ivangalukku oru raagam!πŸ˜‰
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the fast update !😊

Niceee T&T scene today again.....very sweet and cute scene....liked his dialogues when TA said...i love you sincerely and unnai athaivida sincere a paathupen 😳.  Aiyooo Thuls, unakku ethukku bayam if Thamizh is with you...athan avan sollraane....i will take care of you nu......appuram enna...
Purushanai vida college thaan mukkiyam and you are going to be soon an Engineer Amma🀣🀣🀣....paavom TA...πŸ˜†.

Charuuuu...Chinnaithirai version of Neelambari....but this character suits her more than the sweet girl role. She is a loosu....puts a drama as he has loved her and etho avalai marakka mudiyaama thaan call panna maathiri vera sollraa.....girl...you don't know that he wanted to call you the next morning....Aiyooo Charu...you helped Thamizh indirectly and unwillingly to open up everything to Thulasi, otherwise he would have kept the truth to himself not to hurt Thulasi....rombha santhosham Charu...neeyave collegu ku T&T ai thedi poi avanga understanding ai yethi vittuttu vanthutte...job well done Charu πŸ‘.....you too are going to be dummy villi like AnandhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It was nice when Thulasi said, he will never hide anything from me nu...aiyooo Charu facela yerichal o yerichal.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then she went into her car with a very disappointed face....like you Theiva said....T&T don't need to have guilty feelings coz of Charu...when she was praising them...they looked really happy and relieved...i think they would have thought she had forgiven them nu...so now they can start their happy life together.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
deepakfan thumbnail

Thank you for the super fast update Theiva. Very good episode today. I liked the way TA expressed his love to Thulasi and how he is going to take care of her. Looked to me that the director was setting it up for the Charu scenes. so cute to see T&T.

Hopefully next week it is the real villian Vel. Charu doesnt seem to having too much effect on TA and Thuls.

Waiting for the next week's promo.

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a nice episode. TA can get serious too. You have one more day left to find a house, otherwise your wife would be kicked out of that house. You better get your work done. You slowly begin to be a nice hubby😊.

I liked their understanding in this episode.Finally apart from sad things some positive aspects to be shown.Charu expected to create missunderstanding between them,  but it happened to make their understanding each other stronger. I think Charu does not want to grab TA from Thulasi. Her only aim is to ruin their peace of mind...mainly TA's and to make him restless. Charu, it is better if you get used to experience disappointment in your life,which is very new for you, you got your first one in the college...that too you yourself bought it.Deepak, Shruti and Srividya were really good today with their expressionsπŸ‘.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Unless TA is firm he is in trouble. I am sure Charu will stop the car and say it is brokend down and get a lfit from TA and boast about it in front of Thuls some time. Also, mention how he called her kuttyamma (though he did so thinking it was thuls). Unless TA tells her to get lost the problems are going to increase
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ma Theiva for the super update!! 😊

Loved T&T's scene.. Great guys! πŸ‘ You both are going really strong, so keep up this mutual understanding and trust under all circumstances cos there're sooo many people queuing out there to ruin your happiness. πŸ˜ƒ Aanalum TA ku konjam nakkal jaasthi thaan.. "adada, kattina purushana vida college thaan mukkiyam nu ninaikariye, un nalla manasukku nee koodiya seekiram 'engineer' amma aaga pora" 🀣🀣

Charu's arrival at the college and the whole scene reminded me of Padayappa Neelambari + Manmadhan Simbu + Vallavan Reema Sen. Assuming that Charu is the combination of all 3, appo kooda dummy piece a thaane irukkaa.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Charu, why are you being so jobless and taking soo much pains to separate them, be assured its all gonna be futile! T&T are soulmates cut from the same fabric, and Thuls has fallen enough in her life and has rebounded further with every fall, so these mere mind games will only strengthen their bond. The more the merrier, so bring it on you villains and villis!!! πŸ˜‰
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually till the arrival of Mr.Vel.....charu, anand(little bit) , charu's dad, padma, TA amma, AP ....etc all villis and villians were scary every week and everytime they plan we were like , we knew it would not be having a harsh effect on T and T.........

But now after Mr.Vel was shown this week.............all these chumma villians and villis vanished ...OMG.........he is so scary......
so now our main botheration is only VEL so rest other villians and villis are not our main botheration now........they are just helping to a great extent for the story to move greatly.....

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for the updates Theiva 😊,

Charu has started her job as a villi with a great disappoinment.Wish the same to continue forever(I mean disappointment for T&T).

First part was hilarious besides some emotional dialogues.Especially when Tamizh said "Indha halvaa mela sathiyamaa Kadaisi varaikum unna vaichu kaapaathuven" and Thuls "Adhu kesari.." then Tamizh managed sayinbg both kesari and Halvaa are sweets so no problem. OMG I got burst with a loud laugh 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 Then that waiter "Sir..unga wife-a sandhoshamaa sirika vaikanumnu nenachaa peasaama theatreku kootittu poi comedy padamaa kaatunga,adaan enga hotelkum enga owner-kum nalladhu"....Sema kadupaayitaar waiter sir 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣.

Then in second part it was soo sweeet Tamizh told that it is wrong to marry a student and it'l spoil her studies if we avoid college and enjoy.awwwwwww gentleman..gentleman πŸ‘πŸΌ

Coming to third this Charu girl tried sooo hard to create a mess between T&T but failed .Better luck next time kannu.As long as she will not try to grab Tamizh I won't scold her. Ok She wants to take revenge on Tamizh but it would be better if she does something sensible,what is this?vadivel solra maari chinna pulla thanamaa la iruku πŸ˜†.Chinna pullai maari "mummy... indha ponnu enna adichutaa"nu maati vidra maari Tamizha Thuls kitta maati vidraa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.
🀣