24th Spet Uttaran WU:Tappu On the streets.. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

The episode was kind of boring. Why are the CVs showing lots of footage to the zinda hoon song?? Its getting boring tappu in slow motion realizing how the poor are surviving…I love Rashmi's dialogue delivery …how she plays her role…but this slow motion repetitive boring song is getting on my nerves now….😡  🤢

Moreover again they make Divya overconcerned and negative...why should someone always dance to nani's tunes??😡 I guess at present Damini and Jogi are the most sensible on the show🥱

Also I fail to understand Veer's character…😲On one hand he is madly in love with Ichcha so much that he feels that he has the right to care for her and provide her all the happiness…on the other hand when he confronts her …he feels that he cares for her like he cares for anyone else especially since she is his brothers widow. If I were Ichcha I would be naturally irritated with this stupidity….😡I mean Ichcha is still in love with her dead husband and she is doing her duties in her home (even though following some narrow minded rituals😕) …she would be disturbed at the thought that there is a shadow (Veer) who is forever following her …even in the night in her bedroom!!! She leaves the door open….(that is her fault😆)…but at the same time this guy goes in there like its not a big deal for him…it is kinda funny…She has the right to make him realize that she is his bhabhi...I never liked the veer-ichcha jodi after veers wedding but I would certainly like to see how they develop it into a love story again😉…. but not with such fakeness!!😡 …to add fuel to the fire, they have introduced Chanda😕….she is very annoying and has the most irritating expressions…but I guess her role has becoming intersting…I didn't like her at first but now I actually applauded her for the heer-rancha dialogue to Ichcha…👏

…..so to sum it my point is that if veer loves ichcha, he should propose her like a man would…⭐️she is one person who was sacrificing for all…who was being 100% nice to all.. 😃(except veer so he will be aware that she would be rude to him like she was always😡) …but if he loves her he should let her know that …if he doesn't love her he should not sneak to her bedroom at night to cover her in a blanket…I'm sure he would never sneak into Chanda's room to cover her ever …even though she is in the same boat as ichcha!!!😆

P.S. Dont think I am supporting the Chanda character...I dont like her...i meant interesting coz i felt her dialogues are clever compared to others.... the heer-rancha one was really funny ...

I wonder if Divya😡😡 is serious when she says to Jogi that he worries more about ichcha than about Tapasya.
Jogi he to give just a house, of the affection, the schooling and some principle.

I have never seen the Takhur giving more affection for Ichcha than to Taps especially Divya who took Ichcha as the lady's companion of her evil daughter.😆😆

Needs that people stop saying that Ichcha is the fortunate and Tapu the unlucky person.

Frankly Ichcha always wears down-market clothes and in more it is the girl without friends that just lies to give itself good consciousness.😡😡
Jyoti, I just peeped in for you🤣🤣. helloooooooo dearie🤣🤣🤣