Yeh hai meri kahani

Posted: 13 years ago
Finally we got what we want, tappu is suffring.........she deserves that ofcourse. but now she will realise the true value of money and relationships. she is all alone now and don't even have a place to take shelter.
i liked the song zinda hun. its perfect with her present status.🤢
she was so over confident of winning in the battle ground of gambling that she bet everything there. before that she cheated raghu who helped her in getting out of jail, paying hotel bills, earning daily income. but her greeds are unlimited so 1.5 lakh per day was little for her.
Present status-
now she is buying biscuits of worth rs.10 from paanwadi's shop to satisfy hunger and needs to rethink for buying mineral water worth rs20.

Just one day of roaming around on foot is hardly any suffering.... ok so she had to eat biscuits and she cudnt sit in an auto or buy mineral water ...frankly all this is something I hardly consider suffering for tapasya ...ya her ego will get a small dent in it ...but I am 100% sure she will still not realise the value of her parents or the others ...her arrogance will remain as it is...😡

Yes the CVs are trying desperately to gain viewer sympathy for taps... they even spoilt that beautiful song ...'Ye hai meri kahani...'....by putting it in the background for this vamp taps.... uski kahani??? usne apne app hi ye din laya hai khud ke liye...she did not have the decency to even be loyal to that one guy Raghu who had bailed her out of jail...

I have no sympathy for tapasya whatsoever... she can rot in hell for all I care... 
Hmm nope i wont sympathise with her , as this is not suffering not even close to suffer , suffering is when u miss ur family and realise what they r  she has yet to see the real world ...... that would change her thinking over values in life , but i dont know ...i have a feeling that she would think about money and other things ..... i want tapu to change and be loved by family but dont want her to end up with veer 

now tappu may learn what is real life

I don't have any sympathy for Idhar udhar bhatakti Tapu. She is suffering because of her own over confidence wrong decision. After few episodes CVs will show their laadli tapu in bundelas,  
@jaya i agree wid u.👏👏👏if shes 2 shown changed & repent then she might get luv of her family but not end up wid veer & not left unpunished as she'dn't done simple crimes but rather sins & consequences of sins never leave a prsn not even if he/she'd repent truly or take anoder birth.they"ll haunt till the prsn get a punishment of those sins!! even if she ask 4giveness from the ppl whom she'd hurted a lot then 2 she may b 4given but still punishment doesn't absolve in this birth but yes if she wants 2 pardon 4 her next birth's life then those sins can b absolved. and its called karma concept which God or Nature(watever prsn believes) has made!!👏

tapu marrying veer was icha's fault ..... if u were in icha's place what would u have done ..... i would have said do what u want but i love veer and i m going to marry him ..... it was icha's weakness which ruined her life and it was tapu's selfishness which ruined her life .... she should be punish for trying to kill icha but everything else she did was morally wrong not otherwise .... right now i like when they play that song on her .... i enjoy  watching those scense not because i think she should be punished but because i love rashmi's acting ....

I agree dat tappu married veer deceitfully ,ichcha agreeing for veer tappu marraige was not her fault after all friendship for her comes first but ichcha marrying vansh was entirely ichcha's fault.As far as tappu is concerned yes she shuld be punished but only for d abettment of murder of ichcha .I dont think instigating sum one for commiting suicide in self-defence is  a crime though morally i dont support it,but whateva she did was in self-defence otherwise Vansh wuld have killed her. Edited by veeasya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by veeasya

I agree dat tappu married veer deceitfully ,ichcha agreeing for veer tappu marraige was not her fault after all friendship for her comes first but ichcha marrying vansh was entirely ichcha's fault.As far as tappu is concerned yes she shuld be punished but only for d abettment of murder of ichcha .I dont think instigating sum one for commiting suicide in self-defence is  a crime though morally i dont support it,but whateva she did was in self-defence otherwise Vansh wuld have killed her.

Yaar my dear what people are not willing to admit is that she didnt even realise Vansh was capable of killing himself! She didnt PURPOSELY instigate him she was saying all her usual mean things and he just killed himself. I remember she once said to Veer and Ichha in the 25th May episode when vansh left the house in the morning to get the HM tickets and Ichha got all frantic and saw Veeya on the same bed 🤪"chinta mat kijiye...waise unhe bhaagne ki himmat to hai lekin kuch karne ki himmat nahin hai" meaning she thought he didnt have the guts to harm himself. And I am sure her look of total shock when he shot himself told that she totally wasnt expecting it. So I think the only crime for which she should go be made to pay for is Ichha's attempted murder..cos that was one unforgiveable act...and I just hated when she stole God's jewels. I stomped around in anger for the entire day! All the rest of the stuff...yes immorally wrong but done in paagalpan,...stupid games she has played but she can be forgiven for those. We mustnt also forget what the psychiatrist said...that any addict whose treatment has not been completed is a danger to himself and to others around him.

yes and she didnt even know dat he was carrying a gun with him😲