Nadheswaram

Nadhaswaram Sep27-Oct1 Updates Pg1 & Discussions

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali for the update. You had maha-Malar face-off already.  Saam super funny.

Paavam mahesu.
mallige thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sam was too good in Monday's episode:) Maha kodumai thaangallai-pavam Gopi. Flower seems to be having a permanent headache these days!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... how sokku was failed to see gopi's feeling towards malar. why sokku want make maha happy and let the whole family suffer because maha?
honeydaisy thumbnail
thanks for updates... for the first time i will support pirai. please dont let engagement takes place. please save gopi from maha loosu. i think kamu will marry her fan. (me too still dont know his name) this mahes marriage will lesson to sokku and mayil , to check groom very detail next time. where will they stay now? i think shanthi will cry and asked sokku to get new place for them
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Anjali & Migan.

Sam's kalatta was too funny!
Maha's Attakasam is too much - irritating.
Gopi & Malar's sogam was too Erichal now.. (why can't they open their mouth and talk to sort things out?!!)
Mahesh's nilamai is romba paavam.

@Migan, honeydaisy  - Kamu Fan's name is Rajesh.

migan thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the update.

I think it is a better decision to Mahesu with them. Atleast will give  a chance for Selva to change. Ks Aunty uncle will not change any ways.

I have a feeling next tehy will show Mahesu pregnant and sentiments based on that.

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj , Migan & Rojakka .. Poor Mahes .. Choks took a good decision .. Shanthi sariyana araathu paa 😡 .. Kazhuthaikku vaaka patta uthai pattu thaane aaganum .. antha kathai aayiduchu Mahes kathai ..

Saw a promo .. Choks in police station .. Looks like Gopi-Maha engagement won't take place .. Maha thara thara nu izhuthuttu pora Sams yai ..
honeydaisy thumbnail
thanks for updates.. sokku did the right thing by asking magaes to follow them. so now kammu will accept her fan after see the problems mages face.
migan thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Laksh. Yenge Mr.Gopi??? Like Maha disappeared Tailor disappeared as well. Yenna aatchupa?

Also I don't like the Manthravathi thing. Kind of sickening.