Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi today my cable gone so plz can anybody say who got eliminated today after the epi airred plzzzzzzzz
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

hi today my cable gone so plz can anybody say who got eliminated today after the epi airred plzzzzzzzz

from today there will be no elimination for three episodes as kushboo said tat there is three kinds of rounds before elimination occurs it seems so all the 5 contestants are still there but leading the points is abdul.. and today danger zone is kamal and ravishanker... but they have to be very careful in other rounds of selvam and veeram as kalvi round today is over.. and tomorrow naan kadavul actress pooja is spl guest and all the contestants have entertaining rounds to please the spl guest..  
Daffodilee thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

from today there will be no elimination for three episodes as kushboo said tat there is three kinds of rounds before elimination occurs it seems so all the 5 contestants are still there but leading the points is abdul.. and today danger zone is kamal and ravishanker... but they have to be very careful in other rounds of selvam and veeram as kalvi round today is over.. and tomorrow naan kadavul actress pooja is spl guest and all the contestants have entertaining rounds to please the spl guest..  

thanks for the info abdul leading nice
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes i feel abdul or somasekar will be titled azhagiya tamil magan as siddharth has got chance to act in serial...
Daffodilee thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

yes i feel abdul or somasekar will be titled azhagiya tamil magan as siddharth has got chance to act in serial...

yes i too feal abdul or somasekar third choice is siddarth
Daffodilee thumbnail
wat happen in todays episode plz somebody update plzz
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

wat happen in todays episode plz somebody update plzz

on saturday pooja came as spl judge and she told to present how their future wives must be dressed in certain functions.. so the men have to choose outfit to the ladies.. and pooja told to put her nail polish to all the contestants in her fingers.. tat was funny.. and finally siddharth was the best and somasekar was given as cute person by pooja.. and kamal still in danger..
Daffodilee thumbnail
thankyou sg can you plz give update for yesterday and today epi my cable gone cant watch it today plzzzzz
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oct. 8, 2010

Semi - Finals

The boys had to prove their strengths with various tasks outdoors.

Guest: Padmapriya
Eliminated: Kamal

Oct. 9, 2010

FINALS

Guests: Sneha, Pooja

1) Awards were given to many atms.
- Somashekar got Mr. Charm (that's all I can remember..I only watch this show for him) 

Dance performances
1) a classical piece (it was beautiful)
2) Prem
3) Satish/Rajini (a nice dance as well)
4) Sunita

The Winner...

1) Abdul (that was predictable)
2) Siddarth (again predictable since he needs publicity for his serial)
3) Soma Shekar (YAY!!!)
4) Ravi Shankar

Overall ATM has ended well.  The show was done really well but I wanted Soma Shekar to win.  I think he's cute, funny, normal, natural and real compared to the others.  Also he's more modern and I prefer that.
Daffodilee thumbnail
thank you smiles

abdul wins omg thankyou i am in cloud nine bcoz he is my favoorite.

ofcourse somu deserves  to won it but why he is second runnerup. he is perfect,cute and he behaves normal . atlast he won Mr charm i am happy for that.

for siddarth no words its predictable we must be happy they didnt give ist place to him
Edited by anuu2010 - 13 years ago