ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Name: Koushani .. Here known as Guddi🥱
DOB:
16th Sept😃
Fav Current Shows:
Shinchan on Hungama and Sarabhai Vs. Sarabhai ( Finally it's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk on public demand🥳 )
Interesting factor about BiggBoss show is: The whole show is interesting, but unfortunately it doesn't interest me🤔
Which contestant are you supporting? Shweta Tiwari.. JUST becoz I promised her to do and I cant help it😕

WHATT!!???? SARABHAI IS BACKK? Where? What Channel? WHEN?? OMG give me details plese!!!
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as far as I know SARABHAI VS SARABHAI was telecasted 8:30pm but now a new show instead of it is telecast on STAR one but if there is some other timing I dont know plz let me know about it
IT was my fav show also
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Name: Jahnvi

DOB: Oct 13

Fav Current Shows: Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, BB4,
                                     SRGMP Singing super⭐️

Interesting Factor abt BB4: Get to know the "real" person
                                                       behind these celebrities.

Which contestant?: Sameer all the way!!!!!!!👍🏼

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi...
Name:Sonia
DOB:14TH NOV
Fav. current show:Chand chuppa badal main
Interesting fact bout bb iz:da fights of da contestants....
Which contantest r u supportin:my fav r rahul bhatt n aanchal...

sanayaa_4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Name: Sanaya🥳

DOB: 3rd June ⭐️

Fav Current Shows: ☺️ Miley Jab Hum Tum ❤️

Interesting factor about BiggBoss show is: tO KnOw dE rEality abOut face hiddEn bEhind dE mask..!!🤪🤣

Which contestant are you supporting? 😊 Em nOt "supprting" any1 in the shOw,Jux watching it fOr fun ..!!😍

Edited by sanayaa_4u - 13 years ago
Name : Pooja 😊

DOB: Dec 18

Favourite Current Shows: Used to watch Geet cause of the hot main lead 😛 but don't watch it anymore.

Interesting Factor about BB4: It's good fun.  See how people act while the camera is on for 24X7. Not because they are famous celebs or anything. I would love to watch common (unknown) people too. What fascinates me is the idea of being trapped in a house with strangers and being monitored.

Which contestant are you supporting
: SAMEER SONI 😊 Sensible and mature.
Amreeners thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know I am a little late, but here is my introduction :D

Name : Amreena
DOB: March 1st
Favorite Current Shows: There aren't too many, but I'd go with Master Chef India and Koffee with Karan I guess
Interesting Factor about BB4: It is fun to watch people react to each other and sometimes argue about stupid things :P Especially when they are somewhat famous!
Which contestant are you supporting
: Well, I was supporting SAMEER SONI as my favorite, and now because he isn't there, I don't know if I can watch anymore :(

Name: Purva

DOB: I'm a taurean :)

Fav Current Shows: Big Boss, Rakt Sambandh, All time Favs: Baa, Bahoo aur Baby, Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai, Khichdi

Interesting factor about BiggBoss show is: The mind games ppl play and the unabashed politics. Not the vulgarity and the abusive language of the current season, that is totally off putting.

Which contestant are you supporting? - Seema Parihar and Sameer Soni. These two folks know how to play people. They have the cleanest image of all as of now, but am sure that as time progresses, we'll see them really come into their own.Edited by prernazz - 13 years ago
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Name ; Amrita

Age ; Old enough

DOB ; 15th Sept

Fav shows (at the moment) ; GHSP, RBO, BB4

hunnybunch thumbnail

Name ; Azuu

Fav Shows; GHSP, RBO, BB4