::YRKKH.NL.Temptation'sReprise-Edition11(27/09):

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

(20th Sept. '10 - 24th Sept. '10)

Salaam, Namaste, Hello & Hii to all My Lovely YRKKH-ians & all our Rishtedaars.
We take immense pleasure in presentin' the 11th Edition of the "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai"
Weekly Newsletter. It's a Milestone for all of us as we complete the Very Enjoyable 10 Editions of the Reprise Version
of the YRKKH NL. So i would like to Thank all the members of the YRKKH Forum for participatin' n makin' this Nl a Success.We Hope to serve with many more...So Happy Reading & Enjoy
Don't Forget to leave in your feedbacks, Comments of appreciation & criticisms. All are heartily welcome. πŸ˜ƒ

Credit :: Sia(Summary of the Week...)

The week started with Naitik meeting Sneha.He tells Akshara about his meeting.Naitik goes to meet Sneha in the park.Sneha confronts naitik.😑She says he purposely hid the fact that he's married from her inspite of kowing her feelings for him.🀒Naitik tells her that there is nothing between them and thy share a professional relationshipπŸ‘.Sneha not convinced.naitik is completely shocked after listening to all this😲.Akshara asks him for the reason as to why is tensed, naitik doesnt tell her.Shankari tai comes to its naitik whom sneha likes.Shaurya asks varsha to contiue her studiesπŸ‘πŸΌ.Shankari tai asks Akshara if she's happy in married life, akshara says yes😊.Naitik shares his problem with mohit, who asks him to tell all this to akshara.Akshara tries her best to cheer up naitik😊.Shankari tai tells akshara the truth, Sneha in love with naitik and her mother asking for naitik's rishata , Akshara is shatterted. πŸ˜­
Coming up next week, Naitik and Akshara talking one on one on the Sneha issueπŸ˜”.So stay tuned to watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain.πŸ˜‰

Credit :: Manasi(The Best Scene of the Week)

This week's best scene was Shankari Tai telling the truth to Akshara about Sneha and Naitik with lots of mirch-masala in it, which ultimately hurts Akshara alot and gives rise to another MU between NaKsh.. Shankari Tai gets to know that the guy for whom Sneha's mom is willing to send a rishta is none other than Naitik himself..She initially tries to judge acc. to the situation if Naitik-Akshara r happy with each other, but the next day she calls up Akshara and asks her to meet her alone, somewhere away from the house..Akshara gets li'l scared and confused but Shankari Tai tells her to be strong and then come..Akshara says since she has to go to the Radhekrishna mandir,they shall meet there..When they both meet there, Shankari Tai asks Akshara if she is so unaware of the things going on behind her back, or is she pretending to not know anything and is hiding it from everyone..πŸ˜• Akshara is confused and asks Shankari Tai what is she talking about..Shankari Tai reminds her about the talks doing rounds about Sneha's rishta..She tells her that the guy is nonew other than our very own Naitik!!😲 Akshara is completely shocked to know this! She initially doesn't believe it and says that she trusts him alot,he can't do this, and he has always informed her before meeting Sneha, but Shankari Tai's words gradually make the impact and Akshara breaks down infront of her..🀒..Shankari tai consoles her and tells her to question Naitik about it and ask for an answer to all this!This scene was made really the best for the week with both the talented actresses at their best!!πŸ˜ƒ In between, we also saw glimpses of Naitik getting caught in traffic and unable to reach the mandir to meet Akshara before Shankari Tai spills the beans..!This made the scene more eye-catching..!Very well emoted scene by Akshara aka Hina Khan and excellent dialogue-delivery by Shankari Tai aka Amardeep Jha..!!πŸ‘

Credit :: Manasi(Best Dialogue of the Week)

Aasmaan mein Megh chale hai, tabhi Barsaat hove hai...!!πŸ’”

This dialogue was said by Shankari Tai to Akshara when she tries to console Akshara and convince her to not have blind faith and to not ruin her married life in her sheer innnocence... If there are clouds in the sky, only then does it rain... The dialogue means that there is no rain without the clouds..

Credit :: Shikha(The Character that stood out from the Rest)

A k s h a r a   S i n g h a n i a

Akshara Singhania playin' a very dedicated & lovin' wife to Naitik is heart-broken, comin' to know about the truth that Sneha is in love with Naitik n wants to marry him. Yet she is unaware that this is all one-sided & Naitik is a loyal Husband. Romance, Love, Anger, Insecurity, Shattered..we could see all the shades of a Character as a Wife. Al through the week, the track revolved around Akshara only..😊

Credit :: Shikha(The Actor/Actress that outshines all for his/her Acting Skills)

A m a r d e e p   J h a

"Jai Maa Jagdambaa..." we have heard this salutation many a time, bit we never got a Chance to admire the character Shankari Tai played by a very Genuine Actress Amardeep Jha. She's is the one who becomes the medium through which Akshara realizes the fact that Sneha is fallin' for Naitik or rather wants to marry her husband. The present plot gave the actress to outshine all n give a tough competition to the make leads of the show...She is a fab Actress n worth Appreciations. She deserves a 10/10 πŸ‘

Credit :: Sia(Best Dressed Character)

N a i t i k   S i n g h a n i a

We had a tensionfull week  of YRKKH, but munna aka Naitik managed to look handsome with all the bright and light coloured shirts he wore.The best being in white.He looked really good the whole week , so its Naitik again as the Style Icon this week.

Credit :: Vanshika (Best Jodi for their Chemistry)

M o h i n i   : :   M o h i t   ❀️   N a n d i n i

Thzz week Mohini shared some cute n luvly moments. Mohit helped nandini in her work n he also gave her a red rose... n mohit always cheers her up. Thz showz da true relationship between  da two. Thr Chemistry was jzz superb .

Credit :: Shikha(Best Song played of the Week)

Nothin' new..but one of the songs earlier played too..Jaane ye Kya ho gaya... 😭😭

Credit :: Manasi(Rishta of the Week)

M o h T i k ' s
F r i e n d s h i p   a k a   D o s t i

This week was a dost helping a dost to sort out the probs and issues in his life..πŸ˜‰..Naitik is very worried and disturbed when Sneha confesses her love for him and puts allegations on him that he has cheated her as well as his own wife..He has this guilt in him the whole night..Next morning he calls up Mohit and asks him to meet him soon...Mohit readily agrees to it..Both meet and Naitik narrates his prob to Mohit..Mohit calmly listens to evrythng and  suggests Naitik to tell the truth to Akshara as soon as possible cos now it's the only way out..πŸ˜ƒNaitik gets a direction to work out this prob and though he is reluctant at first,Mohit convinces him to do so..!!Naitik isnt able to speak with Akshara regarding this the same night, he calls up Mohit and asks him the next morning, if he should call up Sneha and apologise and clear the misunderstandings...Mohit advices him to not do anything as such now itself cos Sneha might be really angry now, and he shall talk to her after 3-4 days but the priority for him is to tell Akshara the truth about everything soon before she gets to know it from any third person..πŸ‘πŸΌ Naitik gets convinced by Mohit's words of advice and decides to talk with Akshara about the whole issue...Mohit definately played an important role in convincing Naitik to tell the truth to Akshara and calming him from his disturbed mood...!! Dosti ho toh aisi....⭐️

Credit :: Manasi(Most Lovable Romantic Moment)

Since Mohit gets late for one of his meetings cos Nandini didn't help him out quickly for getting ready, Nandini feels guilty that she is the reason for Mohit's loss..πŸ˜•..Mohit enters his room where Nandini is sitting on the bed, and tells her that he has got a day off and they both shall be going out to spend time with each other..Nandini denies to come with him since she has got work to do at home, and also cos she thinks he might not be able to njoy with her...Mohit has a red rose in his hand..He says to her that she would talk about travelling the whole world before her marriage!He tells her that he had fallen for her cos of her this very unique thinking, and he never wants her to change ever!πŸ˜ƒNandini smiles..Mohit offers her the red rose and Nandini accepts it..😳 Both hug each other..😳

Credit :: Manasi(Blushy😳 Moment of the Week)

Naitik has an important meeting and is heading to the airport to receive the guests for the meeting..On the way,he realises he forgot the files at home in  his room.He calls up Akshara and tells her he'll  be returning back to take the files..Naitik reaches the house and blows the car's horn..Akshara comes outside the house running with his files and tiffin for him..She hands over both these things to him..Naitik says to Akshara that he hadn't come there just to take the files..πŸ˜›..Akshara gets confused and asks him what does he eman..Naitik quickly places a kiss on her left cheek..😍 Akshara blushes with this unexpected kiss and wonders what would others think if they'd have seen it..😳 Naitik replies that she is his Wife!πŸ˜ƒBoth smile and Akshara tells Naitik to leave for his meeting, while she is blushing to herself...☺️

Credit :: Preksha (Emotional Moment of the Week)

Shankari Informs Akshara about the Sneha's Marriage Proposal for Naitik

Shankari wen she comes to know abt sneha liking naitik she calls akshara alone
wen akshara came to know from shankari tai that sneha had developed feeling for naitik  without knowing  he was married nd her mom asked for naitik rishita,akshara was shattered listening to this all this she in shatered nd is nt able to belive all this

Credit :: Shikha (Funniest Moment of the Week)

Anshuman tryin' to complete his School Project on "Air Pollution". he was tryin hard to paint the Project related stuff. Bt unknowingly out of all the anxiety n nervousness he painted his cute cute face with several colors he was usin'..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Credit :: Preksha
(Biggest Blooper of the Week)

B l o o p e r  - 1 (I d h a r   b h i   m a i n ,   u d ha r   b h i   m a i n . . . )πŸ˜†

this was the pose of naitik photo wen sneha mom got it
nd next day wen she showed shanakari tai the pic the pose changed

Blooper - 2 (L e t ' s   P a i n t   t h e   N a i l   P i n k . . .)πŸ˜†

wen shankari tai shwed akshi the pic her nail paint ws dis

nd wen she sat in the car her nail paint was diffrentπŸ˜†

Credit :: Shriya(Best Siggy of the Week)

The Wining Siggy for this week is by
s t a r r y . p h o e n i x    a k a   S h i k z  thats me 😳

Here's your Prize Siggy, Do Use it
πŸ˜‰

Credit :: Shriya(Best Avi of the Week)

The Winning Avi for this Week is by P r e k s h a   a k a   P r e e

Here's Your Prize Siggy, You can use this all this WeekπŸ˜‰

Credit :: Shriya(Best Video-Mix of the Week)

- n o n e -

Here's the Prize Siggy, Use it to flaunt it...
πŸ˜•

Credit :: Shikha(Best Writer for the Week)

We have so many Talented Writers in our Forum but the Winner has to be One. so this week we choose D i a for her FF Pyaar Diwana Hota Hai.....

Here's your Prize siggy....😊

Credit :: Shikha(Most Active Member of the Week)

ahem...ahemm, time for the much awaited segment of the NL..thts the Rishtedaar of the Week...but before the disclose the name of that Special Murgi..yes u heard it right.. Murgi..cos, from now on...you all can Grill the Rishtedaar of the Week with your Spicy treats..lolz
So, the Murgi of the week is S i a..for the Back-Up doin' the Written Updates n all.... Congrats Dear...!! Get ready for the grillin' sessionss.... n njoy the HotSeat...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here's your siggy, use it to Flaunt it...

Credit :: Shikha(Most Active Thread of the Week)

DOTW(17/09):Having Trust in your Spouse!!

We had a great time discussin' on the Present Track of the YRKKH n givin' it a view as "Having Trust in your Spouse!!"

Credit :: Sia(New member of the Week @ YRKKH Forum)

Our Newest Rishtedaar is K a t y a n i 
So, lets Welcome this new member to the Forum..πŸ˜ƒ

Here's your Welcome Siggy Buddy, you can use it all this week...

Credit :: Manasi(Prediction for the Week)

Another round of MUs and ladna-jhagadna coming up the next week, so tie on ur seatbelts and get ready for another ride to the tears' world of Akshara and helpless world of Naitik...!!πŸ˜† This week we might see Akshara confronting Naitik, asking him why did he do all this and how could he do this!Naitik might finally reveal to Akshara about his jealousy plan, which was merely to bring Akshara closer to him..However, this is quite unpredictable if Naitik would mention to her, that this was his friend's suggestion and not his own idea...Akshara will be all the more angry when she'll get to know of his jealousy plan hurting Sneha and her feelings...She'd react in a very angry manner when she'll learn about Sneha being the victim of this entire gameplay of jealousy...Soon Naitik's family members might also know about the entire issue and their intervance in this matter might either worsen the already worst situation between NaKshπŸ˜” or catalyse their patch-up after this MUπŸ˜ƒ....It also awaits to be seen how the Maheshwaris will react to this!πŸ˜•On the other side,we have Shaurya willing to re-start Varsha's studies and Varsha being excited about it..Though Shaurya has promised Varsha that he shall convince Rajashri about it, it would be no shocking if Rajashri doesnt allow Varsha to do so..πŸ˜†..Another wave of twists and turns coming up..πŸ˜‰..Let's hope for the best...πŸ˜ƒ

Credit :: Sia(Best YRKKH Segment for the Week)

A segment in SBS where naitik is shown telling the truth to Akshara and she is super angry on him.Offscreen, karan said Akshara is angry on him and now we'll have to see if she gets convinced or not.Hina says any wife wont tolerate her husband doing such a thing.SBS also gave a hint saying Akshara might go to her maayka again.πŸ˜”

Credit :: Preksha/Sia (the most entertaining episode of the week)

The episode of the week is the Maha episode aired on
Friday, September 10th

Credit :: Shikha(Quiz Contest for the Week)

We have the Friends Forever Siggy Compy Votings Up, so we need to wait till the Votings Get Over, Do vote in for ur Favs.

*||*FF Signature Contest Voting Round*||*

Wait for, Participation Siggy...πŸ‘

Wait for, Prize Siggy

Both the Viewbie Ami & the Cool Viewbie Roku took great care of the YRKKH Forum.Thanks to both of our dear Friend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Written & Video Updaters, Nikki, Sia , manasi_31, sonyfan, Nipun97
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you all had a great time & enjoyed reading this NL. Thanks To all my NL Team Members
Nikki, Maheen, Sia, Vanshika, Bhavya & Evryone. Hope I'm not missing out anyone's name.
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Done..Congrats to all n have fun.. ;)
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats nl team gr8 job ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
-Vanshika- thumbnail
Congratzz 4 11th edition guys..!!!
NL is looking awesome..:)
NL members did fab work....πŸ˜ƒ
n Congratzzz to all da winners...!!
Katyani welcum to YRKKH forum..:)

Coming to NL

Scene of da week: ST tells da truth to akshara abt naitik n sneha... n akshi gettig shocked.. it was good n ST's acting was also good... bt da scene was really sad...:( felt bad 4 akshara...!!
Dialogue of da week: It was really nyc n true.. well done manu..πŸ˜› akshara was really outstanding thzz week..n ST .. OMG.. she did a fab job... totally fida on her... i really kyk her acting....πŸ‘ Mohit n naitiks rishta was jzzz outstanding... thr r da ryt example of true frnship... dost ho toh mohit jaisa..πŸ˜›
Dhatt moment of da week was very cute.. naitik kissed akshi.. wow😳 n akshi crying abt knwing da truth... felt really bad 4 her...😭
Blooper of da week: pree u did nyc work yaar... nyc observation... i hav a dount akshi ke nails magical hai kya ya fir uske tears se pink ho gaye... n naitik changing his pose in pic.... oh God... sayad humara munna 1 hi pose mein bore ho gaya hoga 🀣
Overall thzz week was ok ok... felt bad 4 akshi... n ST was jzz outstanding thzz week.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ shikha di: thnxx 4 presenting da NL di πŸ˜›

@ Sia: wait 4 my questions dear... i  vl get bak ..πŸ˜†
Edited by cute_luv - 13 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly congratzz for 11th edition of our NL team
My POV on the track
many of them had gut feelings ki akshar wil support naitik this tym bt it didnt or might happen as akshara hs come to knw the truth frm other source she is shocked nd heart broken bt our munna wil some hw manofy nd once she is cool down if she thinks y naitik did jealousy plan she will knw tat as she gv more importance to work naitik did tat nd i think watever MU r der they cn sought out i think all three sneha,akshara nd naitik shud meet together as sneha also thinks naitik wrong
this jus my POV u lets see wt CV's do? is always a question
Nd congratzzz winners
@thnxx for making me avi maker of the week
-Vanshika- thumbnail
Ok here u go SISTER..πŸ˜†

Nick Name:
Crazy about:
Happy birthday:

Hobbies:
1st crush:πŸ˜†
Current crush:☺️

One thing u would like to change:
Best Moment:πŸ˜ƒ
Most Embarrassing Moment:😳

Best place on IF:⭐️
3 Nice things about u:πŸ‘πŸΌ
3 bad things about u:πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

wot is da 1st thing you notice in a boy?πŸ˜‰
wot u miss da most?😭
Best compliment eva received :😊

wot's ur dressing style?πŸ˜›
1st person u met on IF:😎
wot u lyk da most?❀️

People lyk u coz:πŸ˜›
Do u believe in luv?πŸ˜‰
If u could hav 3 wishes granted.. wot would those be?πŸ€”

wot u r wearing now?πŸ˜†
Wots ur current bed-sheet colour?πŸ˜›
One word to describe urself:😊

wot u lyk about IF:⭐️

Favorites:

Food:
Hangout:
Place:
Colour:
Telly wood actor/actress:
Movie:
Chocolate:
Ice cream Flavor:
Daily soap:
Sport:
Music:

Choose any 1:

SISTER/ SIA :πŸ˜†
Looks/ Personality:
Cricket/ Football:
Red/ Pink:
Sleeping/ Chatting:
Sweet food/ Spicy Food:
Chocolate/ Ice cream:
Music/ movies:
white/ Black:
Horror/ Comedy:
Siggy/ Avi:
Naitik/ Akshi:
Shauya/ varsha:
Mohit/ Nandu:
Coffee / tea:
Tv/ Internet:
Maggi/ Noodles :
Chatting online/ talking on a phone:
Hindi/ English:

Njoy answering em..:)

Edited by cute_luv - 13 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

whoaaaaaaa......CoNgO guys on the 11th edition...!!!πŸ₯³

Thank you shikha di for presenting it to us πŸ‘

Last week, we saw lot of bombs getting exploded....πŸ˜†........jokes apart...The week started off with a bad note , Sneha's confrontation which i think is totally wrong.For what is he feeling bad? Because her boss doesnt love her?πŸ€ͺ....Naitik never said anything or showed any signs like that, just was being gud...πŸ‘....Mohit supporting naitik was gud to watch.true frnd in testing times.πŸ˜ƒ....Loved the convo between ST and Akshara.The dialogues were superb, n acting was fab. Dialogue of the week was really gud....very true......hope to see naksh back to their best...!!πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats al the winners..!!πŸ‘

Im ready to get grilled....πŸ˜†
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nick Name:     Sia ....πŸ˜†
Crazy about:    food, naksh..clothes....πŸ˜‰
Happy birthday: 
march 1st
Hobbies:    listening to music, playing, reading novels
1st crush:πŸ˜†     ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh πŸ˜†
Current crush:☺️   Karan..😳

One thing u would like to change:   education system... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Best Moment:πŸ˜ƒ tooo many, with frnds, family...πŸ˜ƒ
Most Embarrassing Moment:Embarrassed...i haven had any really..πŸ˜‰

Best place on IF:⭐️ Our forum, all the way...😳
3 Nice things about u:πŸ‘πŸΌ....i like making frnds ..., m nice ..m gud...πŸ˜†
3 bad things about u:πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
m sensitive, short tempered
wot is da 1st thing you notice in a boy?πŸ˜‰ if he is clean 🀣
wot u miss da most?😭 ....now a dayz, my LP gang...Cry
Best compliment eva received :😊...
tht i bring a smile on the face....πŸ˜ƒ
wot's ur dressing style?πŸ˜›...mostly in jeans n tees
1st person u met on IF:😎...i met soo many, not one...πŸ˜†...shama, vanshu, mari di, mahi..
wot u lyk da most?❀️ ...chocolates....πŸ˜ƒ

People lyk u coz:πŸ˜›   im one of a kind u see πŸ˜†
Do u believe in luv?πŸ˜‰   yeaaa, i doooo😳
If u could hav 3 wishes granted.. wot would those be?πŸ€” ....to chuck studyn maths🀣, roam the world,πŸ˜ƒ....and meet all of my buddies hereπŸ€—

wot u r wearing now?πŸ˜† ...LOL..., jeans n teeπŸ˜†
Wots ur current bed-sheet colour?πŸ˜› pink...😳
One word to describe urself:😊 
crazyyyπŸ˜†
wot u lyk about IF:
⭐️ its a wonderfull site where in u can meet soo soo many lovely people and also connect to our fav startsπŸ˜ƒ

Favorites:

Food: everything πŸ˜†
Hangout: McD
Place:Swiss
Colour:Black
Telly wood actor/actress:Karan, KSG,hina.
Movie:all romantic movies😳
Chocolate:snickersπŸ˜‰
Ice cream Flavor:chocolate
Daily soap:YRKKH
Sport:Badminton
Music:soft

Choose any 1:

SISTER/ SIA :πŸ˜†    .....SISTER any day ....🀣
Looks/ Personality:   personality
Cricket/ Football:     cricket
Red/ Pink:                 red
Sleeping/ Chatting:    sleepingπŸ˜†
Sweet food/ Spicy Food: spicy foodπŸ˜ƒ
Chocolate/ Ice cream: bothhhhhhπŸ˜†
Music/ movies: music
white/ Black: black
Horror/ Comedy:comedy
Siggy/ Avi:humm..i dunno to make both 🀣
Naitik/ Akshi: awww......akshi..na..naitik....LOL..bothπŸ˜†
Shauya/ varsha: varsha
Mohit/ Nandu:can i say none?🀣
Coffee / tea: coffee
Tv/ Internet: internet, tv..wht is tht?? πŸ˜†
Maggi/ Noodles :noodlesTongue
Chatting online/ talking on a phone:i love doing both πŸ˜†
Hindi/ English: hindi...πŸ˜ƒ

vanshu dahling..i had super fun answering them..πŸ˜ƒ

-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cono for next NL...
congo to all d winers...πŸ₯³
agn gr8 job every1... n dis tym me also in d team of NL... m so happyπŸ˜›
n congo maa for rishtedar of d wekk...
n finally shikz dii as usual fab job....
EDIT***********************************
@ MAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
n BADI MMMMAAAA...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

hahaha... nikki dii wat a quo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† luv all of demπŸ˜†
mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa w8ing 4 ur answers....πŸ˜› sryy i cant post cz busy in scul work😭😭😭 bt vll defo i would lyk to read ur ans to badi maa..πŸ˜†
Edited by shriya_naksh - 13 years ago
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owowowo finally NL here yeeiii...congoo shongoo mongoo....tongoo to all winners...u all rockkkkkkkk!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
@shikha di-awesome jobb shikha dii u did a fabb jobb as usualll!!πŸ‘πŸ‘