Thendral

Here It Goes!!!! This WEEK PROMO

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Do watch the promo....... Full of Verbal Family Stunts........yet another week.......πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUUQVR4Zux4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the link Suba akka!! πŸ˜ƒ

Omg what on earth is happening??!! Whole week action ah?

I think Charu calls Nitheesh to college cos TA and C might have had an argument on the way back. So appo thaan he tells Nitheesh that "Charu can only talk but not listen"..!

and TA picks Thuls from college, road la his mum confronts him and tells him abt Lav's marriage being cancelled cos of him and also abt Sudha's idea of getting her married off to her relative.. and also he gets the notice.. sooo he calls up Lavs and thats why Lav is on the fone.. and then he goes to meet Charu's dad in his house and Sudha in the shop...

But why is TA semma angry when Charu's dad talks abt Lav? Oho enna irunthaalum anna paasam la.. πŸ˜†

Aaha finally Vel is back in full action too with his adiyals..

Ithukku naduvula oru sweet scene when drinking elaneer..πŸ˜‰

All in all, TA is getting hammered from all sides!! 😭
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes priya......same guess
TA is talking about charu to nitish......probably charu would have provoked him when he is back from college......
and he would have gone to charu's family , may to ask about the notice charu's dad had sent......
ha ha ha..of all.......nadu road la romance...........
she get wild on seeing u both normally...ithula nadu road la ippadi ninna...kekave vendam.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i dont understand charu....why is she in TA's house .........and i think for sure lav talks to TA only...probably after his fight with nitish at college........huh......

OMG Vel has started his plans with all immediate effect.......

aana onnu mattum puriyala........bank problem um solve aagala.....veedum patha mathiri theriyala.........πŸ˜’
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the link 😊.

Wowwwwand OMG at the same time...a very interesting week with full of action. All against TA.....TA pona yella places layum oru adi vaangiraaru pola....paaka paavom a irukku TA....the only aarthal is the romance on nadu road...lol...

Ohhh maann...this TA mummy is too much... Paiyaan dead apdi ipdinu sollittu kelambuttanga saabaham kodukkradhukku :(......i think this week is the one when all problems for TA come from every side and i hope he solves them one by one with Thuls's support...all the happenings in one day...TA with same shirt the whole week...lol....

Vel...ohhh...directly goes to meet TA and Thulasi....has TA the strength to solve all these problems from every side...OMG....i hope Vel helps to get to closer to them.

But it is a nice kutty romance on nadu road...lol...

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So honeymoon week is over, and now must face all the questions and answer them. Good luck TA, u seem to need it! Athukulla romance-a, πŸ˜† And why these villains always feel like hugging TA, Vel, hahaha. Why is MM smiling there like an idiot, oooh, Vel is "nallavan" right, πŸ˜‰Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
rkalpananaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aiyoo paavum naama jodi... innum evlo iruko avanga sadhikka
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh what is happening? 😲 😲 😲 Shubba akka yes this is a stunt week it seems but I think there is more of action.shebaa promoke kanna kattudhe....Always problems....In B/W what about the mission 'new house search'? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• I think this is last day and the next day Thuls has to be thrown out but Tamizh seems to be busy with Niteesh,Thuls and his mom....appo veedu ambelaa
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when vel pointing the person to his adiyal, is he saying "aval" or "aal"
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mynameis-86c

when vel pointing the person to his adiyal, is he saying "aval" or "aal"

If I heard correctly he said "Aal" and not "aval". Why are you asking that....ohhhh did you think that he is planning to kill Thulasi....no way he would do that...he wants to see her suffering and not kill her.
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This weeks doesn't look good Bhagawane engalai kaapatunega😭

Thanks Subba for the promo=)