is ichcha leave??

Posted: 13 years ago
is lchcha leave uttran?? i heard about that. is it true or rumour
It was on SBB so it may be true😕
Yes it came in SBB but they didn't show what may be reason 😕

Vaise I think it's better for them to kill ichcha or stop d show then change d lead actress after Tina played ichcha for such a long time
Originally posted by shyams

Yes it came in SBB but they didn't show what may be reason 😕

Vaise I think it's better for them to kill ichcha or stop d show then change d lead actress after Tina played ichcha for such a long time

I agree with that. It would just look weird😕 They might as well end her character.
@shyams

What is SBB? Pardon the ignorance.
Originally posted by groucho

@shyams

What is SBB? Pardon the ignorance.

What is SBB? Saas Bahu Aur Betiyan

It is better for her because frankly to see the face to deprive makes  me crazy in more the role of Ichcha was put in the minimum stick since the marriage of Veer and the girl of the devil.

But the real question is Tina to decide to leave Uttaran or the producers eject her after  having killed her role days after days.
Can anyone please tell me the episode and date of SBB which says Tina is leaving Uttaran
she should not leave the show, instead the directors and production should leave. Pls make her character worth something in the drama.
Does anyone has the web address for the SBB seesion of this. it would really be appreciated.

After the exit of Rohit... the only reason I have been watching this stupid show is to see Tina....
waiting to see Veer n Ichcha together...which seems to be a distant dream now...
but if tina leaves the show ... the I toh will not bother with this show any more but I know most of my friends n relatives who are still watching this show will also lose interest in this show....
If Iccha is being killed, that means Uttaran is ending with Veer-Tapasya living happily ever after with the child.

If this happens it will be the first time hero is ending up with vamp in the history of television. 😆

I think the Cv's have no idea what to do with the show, they r dragging and dragging it and killing Vansh was a mistake.
Edited by Greenbear - 13 years ago