Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Can anyone please tell me the episode and date of SBB which says Tina is leaving Uttaran

I think It came on 20th Sep episode of SBB
Paru4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Greenbear

If Iccha is being killed, that means Uttaran is ending with Veer-Tapasya living happily ever after with the child.

If this happens it will be the first time hero is ending up with vamp in the history of television. 😆

I think the Cv's have no idea what to do with the show, they r dragging and dragging it and killing Vansh was a mistake.

u said it baby👏.............................killing Vansh was a mistake😭😡😡😭. i did/do/wil  say it 2...................but  i think cv  didn't hear it till now.................. now there is  nothing left 4 tina 2 act................................. i think they must bring back RK as vansh luk alike chararcter and then the story may pogress upto viewers desire................now most of the viewers are not intrsted in veecha.........
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

After the exit of Rohit... the only reason I have been watching this stupid show is to see Tina....
waiting to see Veer n Ichcha together...which seems to be a distant dream now...
but if tina leaves the show ... the I toh will not bother with this show any more but I know most of my friends n relatives who are still watching this show will also lose interest in this show....

i totally agree with u charu.tina is playing the lead role and they are changing the main character. it will not work for the show's trp.its better to quit watching this crap after such thing happend