Balika Vadhu

BV - Sep 27th 2010 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh God! The pathetic tracks begin...

Maasa poisons Basanth against Gehna, saying Gehna had too much attitude, she is selfish etc. Basanth gets embarrassed and angry. He demands to know from Gehna why she is out to expose his shortcomings. Gehna tries to reason with him, but Basanth keeps yelling at her. Gehna says the insecurities are with Basanth and not her. Basanth does what he is best at...slap! Gehna left crying.

In the morning, Shyam tells Suguna to get Varun ready to go to the hospital as the Jaipur doctor will be there to check him. Varun asks Shyam if his plaster will be removed and if he can play again. Shyam promises h im that he will. Everyone gets ready to go to the hospital

Jagya and Anandi in taxi. Jagya wants to go to room, but Anandi asks him to call home first. Jagya calls Bhairav who tells him abt going to hospital. He asks him to call later. JaAn go to mandir to pray for Varun.

At the hospital, Shyam stays back in the room while the doctors examine Varun. He says he doesn't feel any pain in his legs. Doctors are worried. Shyam comes out dejected. Suguna asks abt Varun. The doctors bring Varun out in a wheel chair..Everyone shocked.

Precap : Suguna is not ready to beleive Varun is paralysed. Shyam tries to console her.

PS : I am glad I am not going to watch this show after this week....all depressing tracks 🤢 Varun kid is awful cute. He looks so sweet with gol-matol cheeks!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree it was predictable and sad.

I genuinely thought that Basant might listen to Gehna but he stays true to his character. Inflexible and Maasa's left arm (the right one is reserved for hitting)

Thanks to the Channel it was expected that Varun would not walk. So much of the anticipation was knocked out and so was the appreciation of good acting.

Why the Channel feels it  is necessary to show a child suffering, I just don't know. Instead I wish they would concentrate on catching the culprit who is the cause of Varun's state. But they will drag that on.

BV must start showing episodes that are meaningful. Thanks for the update, I did miss the Anandi part of it.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
slaping own wives r the new fashion in BV...🤢
basant twice....
shyam once............(in precap).............

and varun..................poor boy...............so pathetic.............😒😔
groucho thumbnail
Well, whilst I do not condone slapping, it sometimes is needed to stop hysteria and I think that was what Shyam was trying to do. He might have feared that Sugna would force Varun to walk.

But this continuous slapping by Basant is not good for the serial. It sends out very bad signals for impressionable young viewers who still may not know right from wrong.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved d gol-matol cheeks part!

@khushi: i know... it's jus so frustrating.... wth is ds?
slapping in every second episode!

maasa is a sadist!
creating mess n then sayin... i dnt wnt u to fyt...!
n dat basanth.... crossing all limits!
he's more lyk RS PART 2!
huh!
ds is getting worse!!!!!!!!!!!
n d li'l varun ends up in a wheel chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anandi,................ wake up dear!
if varun can't walk atleast he shud get justice.
tell every one abt rs.......
bring hs deeds to d fore front!
high tym now!

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Pathetic track indeed 🤢.. 
Basanth 😡getting quite comfortable in slapping ,  no remorse this time,and gehna getting used to being beaten up,no bruises this time..domestic violence👎🏼 - horible,they need to break this cycle..
Varun is adorable🤗 , looking so tiny and lost   on the huge  wheelchair...
 Sad at you too giving up on watching BV, priya, now THAT's depressing ..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@groucho 
i agree it could be shyam's  version of shock treatment for hysteria -'SLAP-treatment' ..
groucho thumbnail
Well sadly, it seems that fun, laughter, hilarity are not a part of serials anymore........so there we go a lovely chap like Shyam is also having to resort to slaps thanks to the script.

It could have been avoided if Sugna was shown as a little less hysterical and more in shock but what can I say that is BV for you.
arti2010 thumbnail
plz dont promote bad people wins.....punish the rs fellow and make varun treated by jaipur doctor or mama jagya...plz plz plz....rs definately need one tight slap
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thats what bv has been ending up into........ all negative aspects of lyf.... i mean agreed its realistic but lyf has some sunny days too....... why are they always promoting muck!!!!!!!!!!!