WHy does channda hate Ichcha

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont understand it... They are both Widows now and she hates her and is being evil with her.

She of all the people should know who it feels to loose your husband at such a young age and be a widow and have people treat you like you dont matter any longer.

chanda  have every right to be happy and no one care about her happiness , she is destined be J, well i pray to God she find someone, and fall in love......and veer and iccha shud help her to get married......
the reason chanda is unhappy and treating icha badly is because she doesn't have anyone that loves her or cares about her ..... she is jealous that icha' mother in law loves her and her devar is latu after her .... but her character was like this from the beganing so not even sure if they will change her .... i think she will stay the same
Chanda is basically a unhappy person and wont like to c anybody else happy. I remember she use to give those strange looks to Veer-Ichcha even when Vansh was alive
What I don't understand is why is she there in the serial.

She does not have much of a role, the only effect she has is on Ichcha and now even that is not necessary as Ichcha has decided on what she would like to do with her life.

If the writers want another trouble rouser, then why did they have Nani, Masoom and Pushkar?

To me Chanda is a  character who is not required  in this serial.