YRKKH 27th september 2010 Written update!

Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit :: Shikha)

Hey guys, im sorry of there's any mistake, i have my exams , so i hurried up.😉
A good episode where Naitik tells the truth to Akshara👏.As expected, rajshri says no to varsha continuing her studies.Precap looks interesting.😉

The episode starts with Bhabhima, gayatri, rashmi , akshara in the hall.Bhabhima shows a shawl to gayatri and says this is for nandini and akshara selected it.😊Gayatri says its very good.😃Akshara is looking dull,😔Just then naitik cums.Rashmi tells Naitik tht her college is about to start and asks him to help her in choosing subjects(omg, she goes on and on😆).Akshara looks at Naitk, she's teary eyed.😭Naitik notices Akshara is sad.Gayatri asks naitik why he is looking dull? Naitik says he's tired.Gayatri asks akshara to bring water for naitik, but naitik refuses.Naksh stare glances at each other(brilliant acting, expressions😃).Akshara tells gayatri that she will go to her room as she is having  head ache, gayatri and bhabhima ask her to take rest.Akshara is controlling her tears, naitik notices this.

In maheshwari house, shaurya asks rajshri about her opinion on varsha continuing her studies.Rajshri is not happy😕.Dhaniya gets excited to knw tht varsha will continue her studies😃.Dadi too is happy😊.But Rajshri argues saying Varsha cant go to college in this condition.(i so wish rajshri had agreed, it wld be lovely to see varsha continue studies, but.😔)..Shaurya tries to make her understand , he says its just once a week she has to go to college.But rajshri totally disagrees.Dadi tries to convince rajshri, just then varsha comes, rajshri tells about her opinion, varsha feels bad.Then rajshri tells its final that varsha wont continue her studies now, but she can after a year and leaves.Shava look at each other with sad faces.😔

Akshara  in her room, starts crying😭.She lies on the bed and keeps crying.Naitik comes inside the room and notices Akshara crying.Akshara turns away wen naitik comes to speak to her😔.Naitik asks akshara to listen to him once.Akshara angrily asks him what the matter is and tells him "to tell his side of the truth as its his last chance to explain".( superb expression by hina, fab acting👏)

Sneha in her room sitting sadly🥱(cant tolerate her dukhi sa face😡).She looks out for something in her book and notices Naitik's photo is missing.😕She wonders where it could go , and remembers that Shankari tai had come tht day and fears if her mother saw the pic.(bewakoof ladki, wht does she knw how many problms tht one pic has created🤢)

In naksh room, Naitik asks akshara if Shankari tai told her something about Sneha, akshara says yes she told me everything about you and Sneha.😔Naitik is shocked, he says there is nothing between me and Sneha and tells we only share a preffesional relationship (totally agrred with munna👏), Akshara shows the photo given by shankari tai to Naitik and asks then how did this photo reach Snehas house.Naitik is shocked.😲She asks if this photo was part of their job.?Naitik looks shocked.Naitik says he's completely clueless about it.Akshara is not convinced.Akshara says you must have done something for her to fall in love with you😔.Naitik looks shocked as akshara knows the truth.She goes on saying i dont blame Sneha alone , Naitik says he never has said anything to Sneha and is been very prefessional👏.Akshara tells Naitik that there cannot be claps with single hand and asks him not to blame Sneha alone.Naitik looks helpless.(i m saying it again, hina just rocked it today with her fab acting⭐️ )

Naitik convinces her saying tht she has misunderstood him, he says sneha has mis interepret everything.😡(yes, she has her brain out of place🤢)N says he once went to her b'day party.Akshara is shocked.😲She says my guess was right, you have done things which is not right, naitik tries to explain, but akshara is angry and asks him to not to hide anything now and tell each and every thing.Naitik tells he's always maintained a proffesional relationship and says he doesnt know why Sneha starting thinking like tht of him.👏Akshara is still not convinced, she says you kept both of us in dark.Naitik is feeling bad.😔

Naitik then tells akshara that his friend rahul(maaro koi usse, bekaar ideas deta hain😡) asked him to make her jealous as wives usually get close to ther husbands wen thy get jealous(LOL, doesnt make sense at all😡).He says so initially i tried to seek your attention, akshara looks shattered.😭She asks why he made a joke of her? Naitik says he did all this but never told Sneha anything or gave her any indication😃.Akshara is crying.😭

Sneha telling mitali about Naitik's pic being missing.Just then Sneha's mother comes and asks both of them to get ready for the market.Mitali asks why Shankari tai had come tht day, sneha's mother says just like tht.Sneha asks if she found some book of hers, her mother says no.Mitali and Sneha look at each other🥱

Naitik tells akshara he's still the same Naitik👏...whom she loved.He shows her a pic of theirs and says our love is still the same👏.He says today also i just love you and there is no1 else in my heart other than you👏.He asks her to look at their room once and asks if she thinks the moments spent here were false?.😃(superb dialogues, karan rocked in here, with all this, i see a hope tht akshara might melt soon.😊.)Just then rashmi comes with tea for Naitik,(bad timing rashmi..) she says have it and leaves.Akshara gives tea to Naitik , naitik smiles, but akshara takes it by saying i forgot now you drink only coffee😔.Naitik is shocked.😲

Precap ::: Sneha's mother asking shankari tai if Naitik is married.Shankari tai is tensed.

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
thnxxxx for the updtttttttt
thank you for the update! 
how did sneha get naitik's photo?
Originally posted by dm_hpcrazy

thank you for the update! 
how did sneha get naitik's photo?
wen shankari tai came it dropped out her bad of old photos n mitali took it..i think...lol..wasnt watching during ramzaan
Thanks for the update. Why does Shankari Tai have to get tensed up just because she is asked if Naitik is married? Perfect opening for her, she only has to say yes, and matter finished then and there, na!!!
really i don't how akshi will take time cool her. it is going difficult task for naitik. god please make then happy always.

thnx 4 d wonderful update Sia

a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ epi acc to me

Originally posted by bholabear

Thanks for the update. Why does Shankari Tai have to get tensed up just because she is asked if Naitik is married? Perfect opening for her, she only has to say yes, and matter finished then and there, na!!!

bec. she wants to hear from sneha's mom "nahi nahi nahi shankari tai, mujhe yeh ladka chahiye chahiye chahiye " 🤡 so that shankari tayi can again "measure" the depth of sneha's love for naitik 🤢 and then she'll update akshara....pyaar kitna bada , kitna kam  hua 
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago