Karol Bagh ki Chit Chat Club - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Missing kb deeply especially neil and smriti! Though the storyline was crap but enjoyed watching it! Now it's gone i feel depressed! At first watching kb old episodes and simbhi scenes helped but still couldn't help missing simbhi and kb too! I want my kb back!!:'(:-(:'(
we all do but we all can talk about something esle like diwali.  Guys let  them celebrate diwali  at least with their families.
I am sure Neil being Guju this family must be celebrating diwali or rather deepawali for few days. Like from dhan teras to labh pancham.
@Rumi, dear : thanks for the chit chat club. Quite busy last week and  this week with office work. However, still managed to find a bit of my time to go to KB IF and FB.
@Manga3, dear : is this the new film Rishi Kapoor and his wife acting together? Gonna watch online.
@Ramas, dear : i'm in for chatting here and waiting patiently for your FF.
@Shankar, dear : thanks for inviting us to sign petition for KB Serie 2 and thank you for your reply towards my comments.
@Pams, dear : missed your KB written updates too.
@sayhi2nimi, dear : i confirm you as my friend in FB

Addition :

Neil always remembered me of my Chemistry teacher (a Chinese) during my school days, his look alike but fairer in complexion and thinner too; with the same liking/way of wearing their watch loosely. Initially i hate Chemistry (like Biology and Physics) but this dear teacher changed me into liking it later on. Every week,  i'm always looking forward to go to Chemistry lab to do experiments mixing chemicals. In one incident, i make a mistake in identifying one of the chemicals to be mixed. As a result, an epxlosion occurs and the beaker gets broken and the lab's wooden table turns white bcos of the spill. Luckily i'm unharmed. What an experience.

I love to see the smile on Neil's face. His smiling is somewhat similar to R.Madhavan's (i'm sure somebody here knows him) smile.

As for Simi, there is one actress here who looks like her, i mean when she shows her teeth with her mouth open.

Oh BTW, Honorable Dr Manmohan Singh has just visited Malaysia (26th to 28th Oct) and he launched Little India in Kuala Lumpur (Msia capital) on the 26th to mark the existence of strong ties between Msia and India.

Ok, bye for now.
Norani I am working on it. One preview is coming up shortly and you will have FF tonight.
bTW we can chat about anything here,  actually I am working for diwali thread too. for my CC.

@norani: thanks for sharing your experience.You remind me of my school days.In 10th grade one of my friend broke a glass rod.But the way she broke that was seems that she wanted to fly with that.🤣

@Raksha di: I have a request di.If you will not include the significance of dewali in your thread then please will you tell me briefly about dewali.I don't know much about that.But if you will include this points in your thread then I will read that.😃

@Rumi, dear and friends : To share what i know about Diwali.
In Msia, it is popularly known as Deepavali (Festival of Lights) ie a celebration of triumph of good over evil. Hindus will have their oil bath ( i think using sesame oil) the very early morning. This year it will fall on the 5th Oct.
Our government holds Open House yearly (a concept whereby every citizens will celebrate the occasion held by the government at a certain place for eg Convention Center, stadiums etc, to accomodate a large group of people, in terms of eating foods where they can gather and make friends with each other despite embracing different religions or from different races) for Deepavali and this year it will be held on the 13th Oct.

In Msia, there are 4 major celebration in relation to races and religions, ie Eid Mubarak (after one month's fasting by Muslims), Chinese New Year, Deepavali and Christmas. Each celebration is a public holiday (2 days for Eid Mubarak/Chinese New Year and 1 day for Deepavali/Christmas) and respective Open Houses will be held by the government.

Not to forget dear Rumi, we Muslims will be celebrating Eid Haj Mubarak just around the corner, 17th Nov.

Edited by norani - 13 years ago

@norani: Thanks dear.Here in Bangladesh it is too called Daapavali,but no holiday .

This year we will celebrate Eid-ul-Adha on 16/17 November.

@Rumi : sorry dear, typing error about the date of Eid Haj Mubarak ie supposed to be on the 17th Nov. I got to edit it from 10th (wrong date) to 17th. Luckily you mentioned the date, if not, i won't realised it. This auspicious day will be public holiday too in Msia.
Edited by norani - 13 years ago
@norani: is it October or November??? There will be three days holiday here during Eid. Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
hi rumi how r u doing after life without KB, i miss u on FB where r ur comments dear. Yaar KB ka sequel aayega then only any hopes for Simbha yaar, otherwise me and u are both jobless now.😆 nice job chit-chat club keep it open.