Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rumi005

@norani: thanks for sharing your experience.You remind me of my school days.In 10th grade one of my friend broke a glass rod.But the way she broke that was seems that she wanted to fly with that.🀣

@Raksha di: I have a request di.If you will not include the significance of dewali in your thread then please will you tell me briefly about dewali.I don't know much about that.But if you will include this points in your thread then I will read that.πŸ˜ƒ

Rumi and every one I have posted Diwali thread in GA for now it is going out from KB section.
enjoy.
link

norani don't remiind me of teachers. yaar. i had real bad crush on my sub teacher after I finisihed my college.  A guy with the most beautiful blue eyes.
Coincidently he had same name as my huby's pat name. given to him by his family. Evey time some one calls that name I remember him. I have forgotten his face but not his blue eyes.
Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@kalabhi: I didn't watch Ravi's new show.Don't know about it.And agree with you di. A good boy image will not suit Vicky and the girl playing the role of Mona is horrible.

Do you watch SGP?Hunar is playing a cameo there.But doesn't look good.

@Raksha di: Thanks a ton di.

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear friends, i am back. Got loads of office work to be done and not sure when I will check back KB IF after this.

@Renu, dear : saya di Batu Pahat, Johor. Teringin nak tulis dalam BM, jealous kat yang lain yang tulis dalam Hindi dan saya tak faham apa yang ditulis sebab saya Melayu. Tengok KB pun guna subtitle dan bergantung juga kepada written update.😊

@Rumi, dear : You got a lot of beautiful pictures of yourself and people surrounding you, BTW you look awesome in saree. Is saree your everyday wear?πŸ€”

@Raksha, dear : I thought I can write anything here...... Yes, we got memories during our school days, good and also not so good. I personally think many of us do have crush on our teachers, including meπŸ˜‰. As I said earlier, due to my Chemistry teacher I begin to love the subject and in the process I found that I have a crush on him too. I always cherish and remember my school days bcos I think it is the happiest period of my life. Your teacher with blue eyes, wow, I like anything that is blue. Maybe if I have met him, I would have crush on him too!!! πŸ˜ƒ BTW, where is the photos of London in your FF KPNHJ Episode 46? Waiting for it.

@Kalyani, dear : Please tell me about R.Madhavan that will get me jealous of you πŸ˜”. I like to know about it urgently................!!! I always admire his smile and like his acting too.

Edited by norani - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail

@norani: Thanks dear.Saree is our national dress.But I like to wear occasionally.😊

BTW please do share with us what you wrote in your own language(I guess it is your own language).This is not fair dear.We all have to enjoy.πŸ˜‰

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rumi, dear : Sorry, nothing to hide from all of you KBians.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I was just telling Renu that my hometown is Batu Pahat, Johor. Batu Pahat is a town in Johor and Johor is one of the 14 states in Malaysia.
I told her her also that i am jealous when sometimes KBians wrote in Hindi which i don't understand bcos i am Malay and that is why i am writing to her in Bahasa Malaysia (our national language), in short we call it BM.
In addition, i told her too that i watched KB using subtitles and also depends on written updates.
ramas thumbnail
Norani. I have very beautiful incident to tell you. I am sure many knows. We went to picnic with 3 male teachers including my crush. I have a fear of height especially climbing. There was  a step very scary .  almost every one climbed  that one including our teachers. I was one of the last one and refused to climb, So my friends went and told the teachers. Guess who came to  rescue and asked me to climb. I told him I can;t I am scared. He said give me your hand and close your eyes. I did and he pulled me up and stayed behind me. I was so happy and elated and my friends were teasing me like crazy.

Gosh those were the days of innocense and dreams and so many happy memories.
Koi lauta de mere beete huye din. At least I had whole my family with me that time.  Do anything to get them back. My mom dad my grandma and my 3 brothers and sister.
Now only have one brother left. All died so young except my grand mother.
Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
ramas thumbnail
Kalabhi I like R madhvan and his smile so cute na.
Rumi007 thumbnail

@Norani: heyyy I was just kidding.We all talk in Hindi too which you do not understand.πŸ˜ƒ

@Raksha: Di,please don't say like this.We can't get back to our old days.We are puppet of God's hand.But here you have a big family na.We all are with you.πŸ˜ƒ

ramas thumbnail

Thanks Rumi. I know I have a huge family with me and that is why I am here today.

Norani I know I write hindi too. But I keep minimum. I am glad you like chemistry now. BTW that is my major. I have degree in chemistry. But all forgotten now as I hardly use to that too at entry level now.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Me too almost forgot Chemistry.Last read at first year of university.Though its not a long time but have amnesia after watching KB.πŸ˜† Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago