12/24 Karol Bagh

Karol Bagh ki Chit Chat Club - Page 5

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rumi, dear : its okay.

Raksha, dear : see, i told you, our school days are the happiest moments in our life. I think your teacher knew that you got a crush on him, that is why he persuade you to climb bcos he knew you won't disappoint him if he asked you to do it.
I like Chemistry but end up working in accounting line, got to choose the most suited to our liking and better marks, i guess.
Please don't be sad about loosing your family when they are still young. I too lost my eldest brother when he was only a few months old, never met him and never got a picture of him.
Oh i never knew you also like R.Madhavan (RM). His smile is really cute. Here in Malaysia, mostly Indians are from the southern part of India and i like to watch Tamil films starred by RM, Arjun Sarja and Ajith, to name a few. i also have been to Chennai besides Delhi.

Edited by norani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
I know probabely he knew he will convince me and rescue me. But it was just like my wish fulfilled. I really miss those days. But then life goes on.
Sorry about your brother. Let us keep this thread rocking. we can talk about anything and every thing.
norani thumbnail
Yup, whatever the circumstances life has got to move on.
How is your Diwali, I mean how do you celebrate it ? That if you are willing to share it with me.
ramas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: norani

Yup, whatever the circumstances life has got to move on.
How is your Diwali, I mean how do you celebrate it ? That if you are willing to share it with me.

It was great . We just make good food and pray and call family members to wish. It was sweetened with great news . my husband took exam y'day and he passed. He was preaparing for months. Every time we go somewhere he will rush me reminding me he has to study. He just keeps taking certification exams one after another. Been thru this many many times. He believes learning is life long process and one has to keep doing this.
Any ways it was a great day. The pictures of Ireland is posted now in latest FF episode enjoy with the story.  will be going to temple today for diwali.Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
Neil-fan thumbnail
we are here only still catching up with Neils performance, what a terrific dance he did today, ekdum mazaa aa gaya.😆😃. Yaar yeh ladka is very talented. Have been trying to watch other shows that are popular just to get to know the male leads, but in terms of acting or dance, Neil has tremendous potential, just hope luck favors him also.
Rumi where r u, u started this club aur disappear ho gayin, exams chal rahen hain kya??
ramas thumbnail
Indeed great performance by Neil. I keep watching it again and again. Rumi is prob busy with school and some problem. I am also missing her. I am sure she will be back soon.
I hope Neil smirit comes back soon.
-Shankar- thumbnail
Life is soooo boring without KB. I lost interst in other shows. Hoping to see Sargun in her new show but it wont be the same...... this post is so depressing it is boring me even more. i cant even 'lol'..... aahhhh!!!!
Neil-fan thumbnail
Shankar ur not the only one with that feeling. Life without KB is really boring. I try to watch other shows but somehow the magic that Neil and Smriti have created is missing by other jodis. I try to look for Abhi and Simi in those people but am sorely disappointed.
Zee  network ne yeh kya kar diya hai, 😭😭😭😭. I hope both of them come back together in another show. Is anyone listening???
ramas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Shankar-

Life is soooo boring without KB. I lost interst in other shows. Hoping to see Sargun in her new show but it wont be the same...... this post is so depressing it is boring me even more. i cant even 'lol'..... aahhhh!!!!

what lol shankar. LoOsing KB IS INDEED DEPRESSING.
ramas thumbnail
I hope we get to see more of Neil's performances in oher shows,