12/24 Karol Bagh

Karol Bagh ki Chit Chat Club - Page 40

manga3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its sad to see whats happening to this forum.I only visit this forum and would continue to do so.Wish to see Smiriti kalra in a new show.Even dolly chachi is coming in new Sab tv show and rajiv bhalla in a new tide ad.No sign of Smiriti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalika.j thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sargum mehta entered as phulva in" phulva"  ,Alka Amin in "Parichay"  shows aired in colours.  Only Smriti is missing  😭.
Edited by kalika.j - 12 years ago
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am sorry my dear friends about last few days...i also can not let this forum go down... because my love and affection for Simbhi is really great more that this kind of stupid struggles...so i think i will do my best to keep forum alive...and will post "apne" tmr...  
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ulakmini

I am sorry my dear friends about last few days...i also can not let this forum go down... because my love and affection for Simbhi is really great more that this kind of stupid struggles...so i think i will do my best to keep forum alive...and will post "apne" tmr...  

No problem Uneka.. am waiting for your next chapter to be updated...😊
manga3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats good news Uneka.I will wait to read it.
kalika.j thumbnail
@Uneka where are you? we are still here for Apne part 4.please post soon.
norani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinolya

Awww... me sooo happy !!! 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ

Oh dear, I came back reading all posts and I found this one ... Am asking you dearie, why are you so happy? ... Is it because of G's ending ðŸ˜Š or is it that I am going to make the very very short analysis (another 😊)? Just asking ... don't take my words of G's ending as a happy occasion for me ... because I will missed NB's acting and I also knew that you are a G fan and you will missed the show too.

BTW, Shankar didn't reply my Q, ie whether I can make comparison btw Abhi and K. Where are you dear?