Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manga3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was out of town on vacation since my son has diwali holidays for 3weeks.I went to Goa and my native place.I go to my native place once in every 2 to 3 years.BUT first time in 22 years I visited my father's ancestral home.After my father expired I never went there.My cousin used call but never got time to visit them.This I had decided I will visit that place.My cousin means my father's sister 's children were very excited seeing me.In fact he told me how my father had helped them when their father had expired when they were very young.After hearing that I had tears in my eyes,Here sometimes people forget good deeds done to them and my cousins still remember what my father has done to them,in fact they feel sad that now when they are well settled in life my father is no more.It was really very touching moment for me.
Actually even I have stopped watching zee tv once karol bagh went off air.I only watch sa re ga ma pa on zeetv.My favourite contestant is Abhilasha.Otherwise it is very boring to watch tv nowadays.I am looking forward to watch Bhaaghonwali because of Himanshu Malhotra.I really liked him in Aap ki antara.   
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Dear Manga3 : Good deeds will always be remembered although the person doing it has passed away and relationship blooms among the families that involved in it. Hope your relationship with your relatives will flourish further. Oh BTW, i coincidently just saw Abhilasha performed in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa where Hrithik Roshan is the guest ie when i was switching tv channel to find interesting programmes trying to release tension from my office work .............

@Dear Kalyani & Shankar : Ya it's boring without KB since the last episode i watched online usually at 10pm. However, i pass my time doing office work at late night and once in a few minutes go to FB.

@Dear all KBians especially to Rumi and Nafisa : Do accept my Eidul Adha greetings, which will be celebrated on the 16th/17th of November - " As I bow my head in prayer and look up at the crescent moon, my mind is filled with thoughts of you............

On the auspicious occasion of Eid, I am sending you warm wishes across time and distance to wish you good fortune, contentment and special joys.

Eid Mubarak "

ramas thumbnail
Manga welcome back. I am glad you gt to visist your dad's house after so long and felt so good.
Norani Eid mubarak to you Rumi and Nafisa.
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Raksha, dear : Thanks for the greetings. It will be really great if you could post the entire new episode of FF Kismat Connection bcos i got some free time from 16/11 to 18/11 to read it besides celebrating blessed EidhulAdha. I am taking 2 days leave and an extra leave on EidhulAdha itself, 17/11.

@Rumi, dear : It seems ages we did not hear from you. May everything goes well and you together with your family will be able to celebrate EidhulAdha happily and if possible we can fast also on the 9th Zulhijjah ie the Day of Wukuf (to Nafisa too). Hope to hear from you soon.
Edited by norani - 13 years ago
manga3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Eid Mubharak to you norani and also to nafisa and rumi.
nafisa45 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: norani

@Dear Manga3 : Good deeds will always be remembered although the person doing it has passed away and relationship blooms among the families that involved in it. Hope your relationship with your relatives will flourish further. Oh BTW, i coincidently just saw Abhilasha performed in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa where Hrithik Roshan is the guest ie when i was switching tv channel to find interesting programmes trying to release tension from my office work .............

@Dear Kalyani & Shankar : Ya it's boring without KB since the last episode i watched online usually at 10pm. However, i pass my time doing office work at late night and once in a few minutes go to FB.

@Dear all KBians especially to Rumi and Nafisa : Do accept my Eidul Adha greetings, which will be celebrated on the 16th/17th of November - " As I bow my head in prayer and look up at the crescent moon, my mind is filled with thoughts of you............

On the auspicious occasion of Eid, I am sending you warm wishes across time and distance to wish you good fortune, contentment and special joys.

Eid Mubarak "

Thanks for the lovely wishes Norani. Eid Mubarak to u too.
nafisa45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramas

Manga welcome back. I am glad you gt to visist your dad's house after so long and felt so good.

Norani Eid mubarak to you Rumi and Nafisa.

Thank you Raksha.......
nafisa45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manga3

Eid Mubharak to you norani and also to nafisa and rumi.

Thank you....
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry friends...I was busy with some family problems...Missed you all.😭
ramas thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi005

Sorry friends...I was busy with some family problems...Missed you all.😭

Rumi we missed you big time. welcome back dear. we need to be active. as only few of us are.. The rest vanished. I hope we get more ppl to be posting here.