Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I am always here di.Just was busy last week and my exam will start from 27 November.But I will try to post here whenever get some time from studies.😃 Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
shk281 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How many people are on this forum? I'll try to be more active if we have to be active to keep this forum running
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear loyal KBians,

I am still here friends. Quite busy nearing year end with accounting works. I will make sure i'll be here once a week or whenever i feel the work is taxing me and also when dear Raksha's FF is being posted. Now i got some free time cos of Eid's holiday but the internet connection is really slow so its takes time to make a post/participate here.
roshnirox thumbnail
How I started watching KB:

I actually live in Oman. Last year around this sametime I was in india for my vacation. I have many cousins there. Bu when they all go to school in the morning I would be alone and bored. After 2 days in the afternoon I started to watch TV with my aunt in her house. She used to watch all the shows of Zee. Thats how I saw my first episode of KB. My first episode was the one in which RS asking abhi if nakul was the right match for simi and both of them looking at each other's face.
First when i saw abhi and simi I thought they were doing the role of brother and sister.

If I wouldn't have been to India at that time I would have had major loss in my life ofnot knowing KB.
Neil-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshnirox

How I started watching KB:

I actually live in Oman. Last year around this sametime I was in india for my vacation. I have many cousins there. Bu when they all go to school in the morning I would be alone and bored. After 2 days in the afternoon I started to watch TV with my aunt in her house. She used to watch all the shows of Zee. Thats how I saw my first episode of KB. My first episode was the one in which RS asking abhi if nakul was the right match for simi and both of them looking at each other's face.
First when i saw abhi and simi I thought they were doing the role of brother and sister.

If I wouldn't have been to India at that time I would have had major loss in my life ofnot knowing KB.

WOW !!!! NEIL HAS FANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. Roshnirox I hope u went back and saw all the previous episodes of KB.  Actually I started watching KB right from the beginning, when they were advertising the show Smriti looked very different from all the other actresses so I wanted to watch her, plus the story line was also very refreshing and being set in delhi one  my favorite places, but the surprise package was Neil Bhatt,  I was totally amazed with Neil Bhatt, never expected him to be such a brilliant actor.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks roshnirox for sharing your experience.😊

I started watching KB from the episode in which Simi-ABhi meet at the children's park before AA's marriage.I was changing channels and heard the famous words of Simi and though that I should watch tomorrow's episode too.And from that day started watching KB regularly.Earlier I watch some scenes(RB trying to rape Simi,parts of SimBhi's first date) too while changing channel but didn't find interest.Don't know how I got addicted to KB.But I have watched all the previous episodes too.

roshnirox thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalabhi

WOW !!!! NEIL HAS FANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. Roshnirox I hope u went back and saw all the previous episodes of KB.  Actually I started watching KB right from the beginning, when they were advertising the show Smriti looked very different from all the other actresses so I wanted to watch her, plus the story line was also very refreshing and being set in delhi one  my favorite places, but the surprise package was Neil Bhatt,  I was totally amazed with Neil Bhatt, never expected him to be such a brilliant actor.

yes on reaching back I soon found IF by surfing on the net and watched some of the imp. episode of KB's previous episodes
ramas thumbnail
chalo ab Kismat connection ka update post ho gaya. Enjoy yaar. As for Neil and smrti no news. I tis really getting hard to wait now.
ramas thumbnail
Originally posted by: norani

Dear loyal KBians,

I am still here friends. Quite busy nearing year end with accounting works. I will make sure i'll be here once a week or whenever i feel the work is taxing me and also when dear Raksha's FF is being posted. Now i got some free time cos of Eid's holiday but the internet connection is really slow so its takes time to make a post/participate here.

Kismat connection FF post ho gaya  enjoy. we all need to stay more active. we can talk about anything here. So no sweat. This topic is made just for chatting. we can chat away filling pages as fast as we can.
norani thumbnail
Dear friends,
I've just read an article that DSDV team is doing shot non-stop for more than 24 hours, as they did not have episode banks.. Please check http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8127-dil-se-diya-vachan-team-shoots-non-stop.htm

Zee should have given KB a longer period of extension so that DSDV are really really ready to be on air. Missed KB a lot and pity DSDV bcos of the problem mentioned..