Thendral Monday 27.9.2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the update!😊

From every side and everywhere TA is getting thittu only πŸ˜”. Lavanya...if you can't forget Nitheesh...then how can you ask your brother to forget Thulasi.....you have known Nitheesh for a short period of time, but Thamizh has known Thulasi for a long time and has been in love as well.If you are going through hell, that is what your brother has been going through when he was engaged to Charu...unakku adhu theriyadha....if your brother is selfish...then you too are selfish πŸ˜‘...unakku ippovaachum avanga vali puriumnu paatha.....uhumm....athai nee purinjukkrathaave illai....

Sudha vai pathi therinju irunthum....avakitta nyaayam kekka porane intha TA...what did you expect from your lovable Anni man!!!!...that she would accept her fault of arranging that marriage for Lavanya...Nitheesh is doing the mistake TA has done....even if he still loves Lavanya πŸ˜”...he is lying and yes like you Srima said another marriage plan for L&N by Thamizh...i think this Charu is going to make Nitheesh agree to it and would make him to ditch Lavanya at the last minute like TA has done with her...in this way she could take revenge on TA and ruin his happiness 😑.

And...Vel is back and gutter women had their chances to give saabham and everything that was possible for them....why can't this director now focus on bank problem and a new house for T&T....it is irritating to see this bank issue to be dragged like this 😑.....or does this director want Vel to help TA in this problem to get closer to T&T?????

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u srima for the updates....
Actually i was laughing at things that were going on in today's episode............
Lavanya calling ta selfish, all of us were telling ta amma selfish, sudha selfish - universally accepted....puvi a boom boom madu...he too said once every1 at home selfish, sudha called puvi selfish.....ithula ta today said sudha selfish....lav is also selfish....enna family da ithu.........
Athukum mela family la ellarum ellar koodavum sandai podaranga chance kidaikum pothu ellam....

Now that i nickname the family as

"saha (full) kudumbam selfish kudumbam "

Or

" saha kudumbam STUNT kudumbam "

Now nitish is doing the same mistake as TA did....atleast u tell openly man...
Me too think adutha kalyanathuku plan a poda poranga though they have a fight initially....hmmmm.....lets see.....
Inniku full a TA ku archanai o archanai thaan.......namma kita ellam vaanginathu pathathu nu ippo thaan serial la vaanga aaramichurukar.........
Bank bank nu onnu iruke athu maranthu pocha..........
Case case nu aduthathu onnu vara poguthu vera ithula.............
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

Now that i nickname the family as

"saha (full) kudumbam selfish kudumbam "

Or

" saha kudumbam STUNT kudumbam "

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shubba akka correct a oru nickname vecheenga intha family ku....ithila enna kodumaina avanga family members ai pathi avangale selfish selfish nu kutham sollraanga...usual a veli la irunthu mathavanga pesikkuvaanga...but here uhummm...adhu illai...own hubby...own son...own brother ai selfishngraanga....nalla kudumbam...idhukku Charu family evlo better...
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!! Loved ur side comments.. 😊

Today's episode was sorta artistic in a sad way, 3 thittus from 3 different people in 3 parts. πŸ˜†

Comedy was at its peak with the embodiment of selfishness advising other people on how to be selfless. If my memory doesn't fail me, the same person mentioned in the temple that T has to stay away from TA, for C and the family, and it didn't matter if her marriage didn't get through. When she was jobless, she was matchmaking for her bro, and could relate to his feelings, but now she refuses to even acknowledge that he'd have gone through the same or even more than what she's facing now. Sadly, there are such people in this world. πŸ˜”

As expected, TA's hasty decision is gonna open another can of worms and another secret kalyanam??! πŸ˜• Eventually, TA's mum is gonna be left alone in the house. Lav seems ready to elope with Nitheesh, Puvi and Sudha will def leave the house after the big boogambam which is gonna erupt after Sudha gets home, and TA's mum will finally realise she has noone for herself and so will fall on TA's legs 😑

For one thing, TA doesn't seem to be too bothered by all the problems coming his way. Of course, we know the secret of his energy.. πŸ˜‰ So are they prepared to sleep on the road as well??? Or just like Charu's dad got him the jaamin and is taking revenge, is Vel gonna get him the house to pazhivaangify??! Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima. Couldn't help but πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at your side comments, I was thinking exactly the same things!

Wow, Thuls has come from a family where it was one side against another fighting to a family that fights many sides. Puvi oru side, Sudha oru side, TA oru side, TA's mom and Lavs oru side. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Aiyoo, Lavs, you are all selfish ma except Puvi. I feel sorry for him, he gets thittu from his mom, his wife and now his brother too. Paavom pa nee, don't worry, ur new SIL is very nice girl, she'll take your side and pull TA to your side as well. πŸ˜‰

Nitish, don't fall into the thirutu kalyanam trap please. Your parents are way too nice and sweet to have their only son do that to them.
TA... what are you doing? Poi veeta paaru da, don't wait for someone (like Vel) to give it to you.

@ Shubba akka, don't worry ma, TA thittu vaangrathu oru big problem illai, ellam thoosu maari oothikondu poiduvaan, avanukku Thuls irukra varaiyum avan fresh fresha irupaan. 🀣
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess after the fight in charu's house, vel's adiyal going to hurt TA. maybe police will suspect charu's dad cause TA went there last. what if TA got amnesia?! maybe even charu also suspects and mohan will think his ganga party did that.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update srima 😊.

Priya....i was asking the same question about Lavanya. This girl said she does not care much about her marriage when she spoke to Thulasi that day in temple,but she seems to care about her only. As long as Thamizh agreed to their wishes, he was a good brother for her and a good son for her mother. If TA was all that selfish like she said, he would not have kept his mouth shut and would have stopped her engagement atthe temple.

TA should not care about his Lavanya right now. She has a house to live now, but Thulasi and himself don't have any other place to go.And Thulasi would be kicked out of the house within one day. He should care about himself and his wife in the first place and then about Lavanya!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually if u had noticed when TA realised that it was a call on his phone from his home........the shock and fear he had in his face as tooooo good......i was actually laughing like anything.....omg he is so scared of his mother's mouth.......and probably thats the reason he kept quiet so long about thulasi.....oru paiyana ippadiya emotional blackmail panni vekkarthu........mirantunan.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i really wonder thulasi brought him the courage to tie the thali on her neck.......if she had not cornered that day i really wonder if he would have married her..........amma va pathu ippadi bayapadarare........
actually i wonder if he is scared or trying to handle things softly even when he knows about the opponet ?????
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update Sri maa, unga comments funny⭐️

If TA is selfish then I doesn't know what people like Lavs is been called for..dictionary new word kandu pudikanum ivangalukkuπŸ˜† She has become a crybaby and too bad her brother never asked back...you all care your happiness but none cared about him or his feelings. Does Lavs loves Nitesh? I can imagine runaway wedding between them and TA getting blamed againπŸ˜‰

Anyway TAs family is dysfunctional just like Thuls familyπŸ₯±