Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saathiya's weekly mood swings...

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so I think I finally got this..................the show gives us 5 types of feelings the whole week which we and it both run on................ Its the same thing over n over.
Ok so...
Motionless Mondays........just like we are tried on Monday, the show is tried.......very bored and just wanting to finish.......they just add some mirch masala and wrap it up. Nothing special........just a filler

Target Tuesdays........finally getting a bit into the weeks mood......not there but almost. So a few exciting plots start to make their foundation, targets are set........will it be about Gopi, Rashi or Kinjal.......... ground work starts to begin for the week...............and giving us a great precap wanting us to watch tom.........

Wondering Wednesday.........ahhhhhhh wide awake.........middle of the week.............full of energy...........so they give us a full of energy type of show............with lots of focus shots, dramatic music and plots making its landings.............leaving us with a big question mark and making us watch thursday........

Terrific Thursday.............in a rush............finally one day away from Friday..............lots of happiness............a full on super show............with Koki's atomic bomb finally blasted...........making us crazy for more......

Fusssss Friday......but to our suprise........nothing really happens..................getting tried once again and also has a lack in attention span because the weekend is almost here.......tick tock tick tock.....just waiting for that last min to be over........same on the show...........but because its friday and not monday some energy is still there...........so a wonderful precap that makes us think all weekend................only to come to one conclusion.................

BUT THEN AGAIN ITS MONDAY!!!  

Edit..............Im changing Friday to Fussssss Fridays...........I like Sadhli name for friday better..............๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in other words hormonal๐Ÿคฃbut that is usually once a month but this is weekly๐Ÿคฃ
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Way too funny!  And yes, sounding a bit hormonal.  
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
taral....analysis was really superb....and believe me I observed only Teriffic Thursday till now........
every thursday there something interesting, like CVs are in mood to make us hooked for the friday epi.........but aage tai tai fishhhhhhhhhhhh

but all what u wrote is something CVs should also know to understand we are not fools and getting their tricks to make us so....
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Really funny in a sad way...the CVs seem to follow an idiotic pattern every week.  It's really stupid. 

After the wait of the weekend shouldn;t they give us a terrific Monday to thank us for still watching the show.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So guys its TARGET TUESDAY............the target is set...........GoHam.........................nothing to much but makes u want to pull ur hair out....................and makes u want to watch it tom....................well tom is Wednesday...........which will probably leave us wondering............why???
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

M w8ing only 4 TERIFIC THURSDAY. hoping aham wil break gopi's fast or anything like that.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome analysis Taral .... you've hit the nail on the head ... wish the Cvs would read this .... !!!!

And I agree with Saomom ... it's almost hormonal ! .... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†