Bigg Boss 4 Helpdesk ~ FAQs - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

If the show telecasts from monday to saturday, can you plzz tell me is salman khan comes every day or only on saturdays?

Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by cooldudette

Hi,

If the show telecasts from monday to saturday, can you plzz tell me is salman khan comes every day or only on saturdays?

Thanks in advance.

Salman Khan comes on Friday and Saturday. 😊

Also there is a correction.. the show is there on all seven days.
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweta01

Salman Khan comes on Friday and Saturday. 😊

Also there is a correction.. the show is there on all seven days.

Thanksssssss soooo muchhhh!! 😊
is big bosss on in the US???
if not do u guys know when its starting??? or if it is gonna come on at all???
Originally posted by --chandni--

is big bosss on in the US???
if not do u guys know when its starting??? or if it is gonna come on at all???

No,, there is no bigg boss telecast in the US. Members staying in US say promos are coming now stating Bigg Boss coming soon.. but till now nobody have any definite idea when it is coming in US.
i checked today morning for the repeat telecast IST of BB4 it is not there

have they stopped coz of KBC4
Originally posted by biggboss1975

i checked today morning for the repeat telecast IST of BB4 it is not there

have they stopped coz of KBC4

Seeing your post.. I check just now.. yeah.. some other prog is going on.. may be it is Chote Miya though Colors information is showing Bigg Boss only.... 😕 I checked the program schedule and Chote Miya is showing at 1 pm.. so may be they shifted Bigg Boss at that time as right now Chote Miya is going on.. Will check at 1 pm and let you know here.. 😳

No,, there is no bigg boss telecast in the US. Members staying in US say promos are coming now stating Bigg Boss coming soon.. but till now nobody have any definite idea when it is coming in US.
ohh thats sucksss
hopefully itll start soon
thanks

Seeing your post.. I check just now.. yeah.. some other prog is going on.. may be it is Chote Miya though Colors information is showing Bigg Boss only.... 😕 I checked the program schedule and Chote Miya is showing at 1 pm.. so may be they shifted Bigg Boss at that time as right now Chote Miya is going on.. Will check at 1 pm and let you know here.. 😳

Check.. yeah the timings have changed for the morning repeat.. it is 1:00 pm now.. so Repeat in the morning is  1:00 pm to 2:00 pm 😳

Check.. yeah the timings have changed for the morning repeat.. it is 1:00 pm now.. so Repeat in the morning is  1:00 pm to 2:00 pm 😳

yes i saw it at 1pm. thanks for the info. was waiting since morning as did not see yesterday coz of KBC4

😊