Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Handsome thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
May be this thread is not a correct place to ask a question, but i did not find any place for that

i just wanna know that why i can not join and post comment on this page http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/1556/veena-malik/

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Handsome

May be this thread is not a correct place to ask a question, but i did not find any place for that

i just wanna know that why i can not join and post comment on this page http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/1556/veena-malik/

Well you should be.. there is a comment box wherein you can write your comments.. though it should be (Minimum 25 characters)

If your comments have less than 25 characters then it wont take it. So ensure you have more than 25 characters in your comment.

About joining try again.

realbiggboss thumbnail
can any on pls confirm why COLORS CHANNEL is not coming in mumbai since today evening
Handsome thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Well you should be.. there is a comment box wherein you can write your comments.. though it should be (Minimum 25 characters)

If your comments have less than 25 characters then it wont take it. So ensure you have more than 25 characters in your comment.

About joining try again.

here is the error 
You have to validate your email id before post comment on the celebrity.
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wat r the show timing and day for this show in U.S?

I never get to watch this 😕
Handsome thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ginni-

Wat r the show timing and day for this show in U.S?

I never get to watch this 😕

you can watch at youtube like me http://www.youtube.com/user/HQBiggBossOnline
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Handsome

here is the error 
You have to validate your email id before post comment on the celebrity.

lol.. then validate your email.. you must have given an email id when registering right.. go to that email id and you should have received a mail from India-Forums.. click on the link given in that mail and complete the procedure and you shall be able to join and post in fan clubs.

If you are confused which emai id you had given.. lol.. to to Update Profile on your Dashboard in the upper right corner and you will be able to see your email in the basic option.

Dashboard --> Update Profile --> Basic option

Though this basic option is default means you will be able to see it as soon as you go to Update Profile.

Handsome thumbnail
Mubarick ho its working fine now :p
Originally posted by: sweta01

lol.. then validate your email.. you must have given an email id when registering right.. go to that email id and you should have received a mail from India-Forums.. click on the link given in that mail and complete the procedure and you shall be able to join and post in fan clubs.

If you are confused which emai id you had given.. lol.. to to Update Profile on your Dashboard in the upper right corner and you will be able to see your email in the basic option.

Dashboard --> Update Profile --> Basic option

Though this basic option is default means you will be able to see it as soon as you go to Update Profile.

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ya i knw i can lol.. I mean i do have dat channel but... Dont knw wat time,. Its ok wil find out... Thnksss though
Autumnn thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ginni-

Ya i knw i can lol.. I mean i do have dat channel but... Dont knw wat time,. Its ok wil find out... Thnksss though

There is no Bigg Boss in US. Colors is not showing Bigg Boss in US yet.
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago