BV Update 28th Sept

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. hope RS real face soon comes infront of everyone Edited by vrinda9183 - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks For The Update Uma Di!
Today's Episode was by far the most depressing episode post-leap.
That kiddo.... he acts so darn well!
and is just so cute.
It looks like he's actually in Pain.
How awful to see him the way he is!
And his innocent questions make it even more unbearable.

I hope for the first ime Badi Anandi Shows the same wit, observance and guts as the Chotti Anandi and discloses all she has observed to Jag or Shyam.
They'll Eat RS RAW!!!
😡
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Uma,

Am telling you, I looooooooove that Varun kid. He is so cute and he pouts when he is clueless, which makes him look adorable!!!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Everytime shyam enters this hospital his logical brain leaves him😒,he loses cool ,gets mad at suguna..
Sad 🤔  they should stop this blame game and look at the kid-stop fighting in front of the kid who is sooo  confused at the moment what's happening to him 
varun,he is soo adorable expressions soo  perfect that you just wanna give him a big hug🤗he should give 😍acting classes  to nandu..
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I honestly think they should just end the serial...all tracks are monotonous and repetitive.
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

I honestly think they should just end the serial...all tracks are monotonous and repetitive.

But then who will 😉we throw ande ,tamatars at  5 days a week😆-making fun of idiotic repetitive tracks has become an addiction... --laughing 😆at cactussy anandi and jewelry heist is fun with you guys ,will miss it if they stop the show....🤔
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No Priya.. its far far better than many other shows at the moment.. It does sound boring but I did watch the whole epi today without using the FF button.. So it has to be good enough to get me stick to it.🤓
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx uma...poor varun...and am sure this tausa track is going to involve more misunderstandings btwn shyam and sugna...she is going to blame him widout any proof and shyam is going to go on a yelling marathon yet again...its seriously cliched now...
pjyo thumbnail
mee  too,uma😊,this is the only hindi serial  i watched recently without missing 1 episode ,even though i crib a lot about  some tracks,miss the 2 AVI's😭  the acting in this serial is way better ,iam sticking by it.. Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago