Balika Vadhu

BV Update 29th Sept

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

JaAn comes back and they take massa Suitra's blessings and they off to see Varun and Massa asks them to pray at mandir and go. SS is trying to feed Varun but he is adamnat that he wants to go out to play and thrown his toy. JaAn comes there and thaisa too. Jagya says Varun has grown much bigger and he needs other toys to pay with and tellls Varun if he wants to play out then he will have to learn to take care of himself and to have his food himself and he takes it himself and Jagya congtratulates him.

Thausa comes with the oil and he makes a story that he went so far away to get this from a physician and Anandi notices how Varun is terrified when thausa touches him.

Anandi tels Jagya about her doubt that VArun wants to tell them something but not abe to when he see Thuasa and he is somewhere connected to this accident. Jagya snubs it away saying its because he always used to scold him and now he has brought that oil too an he is nice but ANandi is not convinced.

Shaym massaging Varun and Sgna see this and says she feels ashamed of herself for losing faith and he is doing more than what a mom would do. Shaym says its becasue may be she too thinks he has accepted someone's child but for him he is his son and will do whatever he can for him. Sugna says its because of her that this happened. Shaym says no he apologoses for blaming her and says togeter they can do so much.

PRECAP: Nandu is missing and Bhairon gets a calll from police and he is shocked.

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.
Am so happy to have the observant Anandi, who makes a point everytime, BACK!
Hope she doesn't get affected by what jag said and does some more of calculations to trace RS.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
THanks so much for the update Uma. As usual I am stuck in meetings and deadlines..wasn't planning on posting an update for another 4-5 hrs.

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Suguna is feeling more and more guilty,if she starts crying hysterically😭😭 in front of taaisa😔  i wonder 😍 will she blurt out all  the truth about RS 😡 ?
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx uma...gosh,how many times in his short life til now has nandu been in danger???what is he?sum danger magnet or sumthng?what do the creatives have against kids in this show?
pjyo thumbnail
maybe😍 the call from police is not about nandu at all, just the beginning of mahavir  ka re-entry track,nandu could just be playing hide and seek😊 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is where I feel the character of the new Anandi should have been a little more forthright and forceful enough to convince Jagya.

Anyway, hopefully she will convince Jagya.

But what is with BV and children. Not content with the plight of Varun now Nandu is also in danger. This serial is supposed to be about child marriages and a family.
Not about everything that can go wrong with the families and that too involving children.

We haven't even got over seeing poor Varun in this state and the families are depressed enough and now Nandu.........

Do they just want to show us sad faces, episodes and people shouting and crying?

Where has all the fun and happiness (that a family also shares)........ gone in this serial?
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i sincerely hope so..otherwise more thn varun i wud wory for nandu...poor thing keeps getting kidnapped by psychotic men and women....
pjyo thumbnail
i have a feeling this weekend something is gonna happen as they have a 1 hr show(friday,i think) ,either its all about mahavir reentry or taussa  kaa baand bajegaa😆,
either taaisa kuchh bol padegii  or anandi who is already suspicious will overhear something , so  mujhe lagthaa hai jaldi hi RS ki pitaai hone waali hai😆
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RS ki pitaai😍 cant wait for such epi.. we will have a grand party that day🥳 Am sure Anandi will find out the truth