Thendral

Thendral Wednesday September 29th update

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Gudgal! 😊

TA seems pretty cool about everything that happened, guess he'll only realise the seriousness when Thuls gets kicked out. Even the notice didn't bother him as much. As much as I admire his cool attitude, I feel he's being a tad too casual about everything. Loved it when TA told Thuls when she said "ennala thaane ithellam" and he told her "ennala nu solladha, nammalaala nu sollu" awwww πŸ˜›

Woooo, Vel has started his game officially! πŸ˜ƒ Thuls seemed to have a bit of trust that he actually changed after he said that she was like his mother, but TA seemed to realise that he has an ulterior motive. Hope TA maintains the same and is not as naive as b4... 😊

I just hope Padma doesn't know that Vel is acting, cos she'll make use of it and kootani serndhufy to accomplish his mission. 😑 and where is TA leaving to? To meet Charu's dad???
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update gudgal!😊

Luckily our ears escaped dirty words from TA's mother. TA expected this notice and is going to see Charu to ask nyaayam. What does he think, would he get that there....how is going to come out of this new case...is Vel going to help him...if Thulasi asks him..he would help her hubby. TA isn't looking for a house and one more day left..and Thulasi will be thrown away from there...the story's going very confusing at this point. Even the notice does not seem to make him feel stressed to do something before it gets late πŸ˜•.

The way TA was looking at Vel shows that he does not believe him. He was giving strange expressions. Hope atleast in Vel's matter he is aware of the fact. Aiyoo...is TA going to be injured??? . They would not have thought that Vel would think to kill him.

One day's happening is going on for one week...next week the another left day....

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u gudgal for the update......

shocked and thanks - TA mom.....

u did not talk any gutter words........her ulterior motive was just , TA shd come and fall on Sudha's feet......is he rushing for that.......how will lavanya react?????

Thulasi why do you go and unnecessarily getting ur dosage of thitu from TA amma when she was not involving u........theva ilama vaaya kuduthu vaangikara......i can understand u cannot stand ur hubby getting scolding...but its his mother, she has all rights on him......so why worry.......TA would handle her .......

VEL VEl VEL.........OMG.......good show man.....really scary............not ready to loose even a bit of a chance.......all immediate actions.......

Padma's mind voice was funny........kuthuvilakala adicha 1crore kudupanga pola......

Did TA / Thulz believe VEL......If so who is going to save them?????

I thought the lawyer notice would be the shock of the day for him........sorry....but the shock was only for me.........he damn bothered about it........sir, what only will bother u........πŸ˜’.......really lollu thaangala........not even bothered a bit of it......

Friends are looking for house????OMG......every1 does everything for you???? But you are not doing anything for ur self and u seem to do everything for others........😍

Thulz get ready with your bag........homeless again................this is the 3rd time......
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
wow this serial is going some where guys...as vel has planned something on deepak i feel tamil will be beaten by vels adiyaals and wil be in hospital and thuls will cry...lets see wat happens..
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update Gudgal! And I have absolutely no idea where he has the money for these ilaneer, restaurant, etc. πŸ˜• Perhaps the cash that the college kids presented them.

TA is definitely a comedy piece just as much as a hero, πŸ˜† just like Vel is comedy villain πŸ˜†, romba romba porutham. When he asked his mom if she wanted ilaneer, I cracked up.

Like you all said, this boy is way too casual about everything. After he married Thuls, he has no other concerns. Well, we'll see if he starts to worry when he finds out Vel wants him 🀒. Appovum avanukku concern varaati, he's a nejamana loosu.

So his friends are looking for a house for him, while TA's busy getting his shirt kasangafied repeatedly.

I don't think TA buys Vel's nice act but he's at a total loss at what his true intentions are as well. This Thuls is a loosu as well, why is she apologizing for hitting him with a kuthuvilakku. Hellllloooo, he tried to rape you, and MM is standing there with his arms folded like an idiot. Where is Mams, would've been nice to hear his inner voice dialogue on Vel's act....πŸ˜†
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal for the update, hopefully TA will be ok. Good dialogues & acting by Vel πŸ‘
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the superb update gudgalπŸ‘πŸΌ.

It was a good episode.To maintain the anger TA's mother has on her son, she would not even hesitate to marry off her daughter to a third grade guy, such a foolish woman.

Nizhalagal Ravi sir was good today in his acting. It was very believable how nice he was to them, such a different acting from that what we have seen from him till now. Is he only a bad man to Thulasi and Thamizh or for everyone like he was before his recovery. I don't think TA believes him, when Vel said that Thulasi is his second mother, Deepak's expressions and MM's expressions were too good, both were giving suspicious look at Vel. Till TA had enemies who want ruin his happiness but now one more added who even goes to such lenghts to kill him, as we know it is not possible to kill the hero of the serial.But i think from that killing matter the director may develop new stories.But i think lot of things that Vel said could happen like that Thulasi succeeds in changing her MIL and other people.Hope TA' s mother changes soon and accepts TT soon so that there is no need of another new house for them.

Since two weeks they are homeless for us even if it is only two days for them.Hope alteast next week  TT will move into a new house and we don't have to say about the bank matter, it has been going on for ages now.I think we can't get an answer from where he gets the money, might be that the director himself won't be able to answer us.It means we have to keep quiet until they show us again his bank😑.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Swetha. You're too lucky.. TA's mum less aa mouth a open panninaanga.

TA's heading to Charu's house.. muthalla oru veedai kandu pidi and then you can go around fighting Charu's dad..