YRKKH-30th September Written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update.........
Thank u so mch for d update,Apoorva! 😊
 pathetic  episode. never seen naitik like this. when he ssaid no one will believe him y nhe did all these things. feel sad for naitik.
i kind of liked the episode's starting.. he was doing his bit to make akshara listen to him "aapka gussa apke pyar se bada ho gya".. however i wished he cud say more n tel her abt the problem he's facing.. i really wanted dat thing.. i also want akshara to stand up for naitik.. IF sneha's mom cums to their place.. becoz no matter wat is their inside.. for outside world.. u r a couple.. n u shud be together..

akshara is acting very wisely here.. by not disclosing to anyone wat naitik has done.. n even shankari tai.. at least she's not lyk rajshri hu starts to spy on her SON-IN-LAW..

naitik.. was wrong.. but since hez admitting wat he did was wrong.. it's a gud sign.. dat naitik has learnt to put his ego aside.. although dis akshara-going-to-her-mayka track is not appealing me.. i hope wen she returns.. she's a different akshara.. soft but firm on her principles..

even naitik.. i hope he learns to say wat he wants from his wife to akshara ONLY.. n not include anybody else in their personal matters..

naitik.. neways has shocked me.. sumtym before the mohini track.. naitik wanted to keep all the things going on in his lyf between him n akshara only.. he did not want even varsha to interfere in his matters.. n akshara to interfere in shava's matters.. but now.. he has only involved rahul in between.. n just lyk akshara faced the consequences.. naitik has to too... just hoping that atleast this track's ending wud turn out to be better than the rest..
omg!! thngz r jus gettin more n more messed up!!!! ab na jaane kya hoga!!!!😭
well.. thnku foh d updt apoorva.. vry well written n described!👏
lovelly update nd veryy well written appu dii..gr88 jobb..!!👏👏