DOTW(01/10)Will Naitik show the Confidence?

Posted: 13 years ago
                                                            Welcome
            Hi All Yeh rishta kya kehlata  hai fans

My self Aysha.I am here to post DOTW

And the DOTW IS

"Will Naitik show the confidence "

As You all saw that Naitik and Mohit
         was thinking what should he do and finally
         he planned to say the truth to Sneha's mom
         Now do you guys thing will he do that?
         Will he take the help of truth?
         Will he tell the truth to Sneha's mom?

Start discussing guys.............................

Edited by Cute_sweet - 13 years ago
ya definitely will show   confidence. becoz he thought akshi will suppot him. but she is  not there to support him. she will be in her maayka. naitik left alone by akshi.he will defintely do something and handle this things  in a proper manner.
secondly if the family come to know i think they will support him. and they will be angry that he did these foolish things.
i don't knowif sneha's mum coming to singhania's it is going to be  bad for naitik. she is thinking that naitik cheated her daughter.that is not correct.
naitik should strong to face these consequences there is no way and it is not going to be easy.
i hate akshi in this place and y she is going to maayka. if she don't want to support him and she can be with him. y did she write in her column that she will  help naitik and an  should handle in a delicate manner.  whatever  she written in the coulmn is not true. if she wis going to be maakya how can she help naitik. totally unfair on akshi's part.  we all don't know for  how many days she is goping to be in her maayka.
 think they will keep one maha episode again to show their patch up.really i feel bad for naitik. he love her so much. please yaar i requsest everyone to support naitik. and  i mthink he will come out good. fingers crossed.
heyyyyy aysha owowo u here with the DOTW..nycc postt..i thnkk naitik will tell truth to sneha's mum cozz mayy b she willl cm to singhania's to tell the truthh...so mayy b he will tell nd will try to confess akshii coozzz she iss sooo soo sooo angryy on himm...like a durgaa mata..!!😆 soo itzz better ki all the MU's will b clear cozz agar akshii gai to wapis nii aaegii..!!😆
awsome discussion... thnx 4 d post..
well naitik shud tell all d truth to sneha's mum before she cm to singhanias 😆 warna munna ki to waat lag jayegi daddaji to munna ko kya karenge god knows loll.. lets hope he vll say all d truth..
Thnx for the post...😊

Naitik shud firstly tell Sneha's mother that whatever sneha thought was her assumption and not what naitik felt..And he did not"cheat" sneha...😡...i dont see this track going anywhere.It seems like CV's just bring a track and create MU's btw Naksh🤢..And thy patch again..for few days, all is well..And then one more MU...uff...not done at all...!!!👎🏼

i think it high point naitik shud shw confindence he shud clear stuffs wit proof bas akshara se baat karne se kuch hasil nahi hoga i think he shud plan a meeting nd call sneha nd clear all MU
Naitik has never been afraid to do anything right from the start of the show he says it if he wants to be it asking for a permission for movie or be not doing the family business.

this matter is bigger then all other bit i hope naitik does not he just needs to get akshara with her thats it just as u go if husband and wife are together they can fight everyone.
Naitik must, without wasting another minute, must tell everything to Gayitri......it's better to take her into confidence..and he'll get the solution only by discussing the problem with some intelligent person
Originally posted by _charu_

Naitik must, without wasting another minute, must tell everything to Gayitri......it's better to take her into confidence..and he'll get the solution only by discussing the problem with some intelligent person

He rightly is maa ka munnna. 😆
gayatri is a right choice she can even tackle daddaji.
Originally posted by _charu_

i hav a doubt.. is gayitri intelligent.??
but she'll support naitik coz he's her son..