Mahi Way season 2 - Discussion Here - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

I think it might be aired in 2 months, and I am thinking they are going to have a longer season this time around :) I know MW forum is a nice place to have meaningful discussions and I love the fact that it's not cluttered like the other forums :)

Yeap so true! Thats why I used to love visiting this forum. Ppl were actually having meaningful disccussions instead of fighting who was their favourite couple or going gaga over their hotness.
Yay!

Thank You for the news!
Mhi way season 2 is comming!!!im so damn happy!!!

Sony gears up for Mahi Way 2

Pushtiie Shakti

For all Mahi Way fans who have been hopeful about season 2 of the show, it is returning to Sony in December.

A source says, "The production house has been flooded with feedback from the audiences who loved Mahi Way the first time around and wanted a Season 2. Initially, things weren't planned that way and the producers were not too keen but the popularity of the show has forced them to bring it back. Pushtiie Shakti and Viraf Patel will continue to be a part of the show as leads along with Siddhant Karnick.

Pushtiie has also signed a movie with YRF and has allotted the dates accordingly for the show. However, the channel has decided to start shooting post the movie schedule which is not more than 60 days. The cast and crew start shooting for the show in December."

Ravina Kohli, Creative Head of Yash Raj Television confirmed the news. Says Kohli, "Yes, we are doing a second season but don't have a telecast date yet."

The show is expected to begin shooting in December.

hi

i know this has got nothing to do with baat hamari pakki hai but i know their are lots of mahi way fans in this forum and it is on the same channal so i though i inform u guys of the gud news. hope u dont mind.

Sony gears up for Mahi Way 2

For all Mahi Way fans who have been hopeful about season 2 of the show, it is returning to Sony in December.

A source says, "The production house has been flooded with feedback from the audiences who loved Mahi Way the first time around and wanted a Season 2. Initially, things weren't planned that way and the producers were not too keen but the popularity of the show has forced them to bring it back. Pushtiie Shakti and Viraf Patel will continue to be a part of the show as leads along with Siddhant Karnick.

Pushtiie has also signed a movie with YRF and has allotted the dates accordingly for the show. However, the channel has decided to start shooting post the movie schedule which is not more than 60 days. The cast and crew start shooting for the show in December."

Ravina Kohli, Creative Head of Yash Raj Television confirmed the news. Says Kohli, "Yes, we are doing a second season but don't have a telecast date yet."

The show is expected to begin shooting in December.

i am soooo happy cant wait 😊
this is not the right forum......though i love Mahi Way.😛
i hope it doesn't replace bhph though!😕
woww thats great news!
cant wait!
OMG yayyyy!!! one of the best shows on indian television!!!

I don't know if they didn't mention Rosh and Sid cuz they aren't leads ... but they better be in it!

I wish they bring rishta.com back too!