Mahi Way season 2 - Discussion Here - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Dude what about rishta.com? I want that over mahi sorry no offense
hey i jus love mahi way.. cant wait for it!!
Originally posted by nureat01

I don't care if it got better ratings.....anyways mediocrity rules on Indian TV....Rishta.com is a MILLION times better show and FAR more deserving yet it isn't being given a chance.....anyways I guess there are a million more Mahi types floating around who just want to watch her stuff her face some more in another season and drool after 20000 more random guys....Yay! what amazing "entertainment"🥱🥱

I also love r.com myself it an awseme show, the person to blame for r.com not coming back for season haas of now is the indain audince they ask for something fresh and new and when they get it they dotn watch it. i also want r.com to come with a second season.
its sad that rishta.com didnt get a second season...but mahi way was good too....it was a show about abnormal things-diffrent things.....and i love mahi with all her flws shes more real!

AAAAAAAA!

Thank you for the great news! I just decided to wonder over to weild over old memories but what do I find? Confirmation of a season 2 baby!

I can't wait!

Second season for Mahi Way

October 9th, 2010

The first season of Mahi Way early this year didn't set the rating chart on fire. But the 26-episode one-hour weekly which was popular among the youth is set to return for a second season soon with the same cast in lead roles.

Sony's business head Ajit Thakur confirms that Mahi Way will have a second season but says the telecast date is yet to be decided.

"The show was received well by our viewers and we were quite happy with its consistent performance," he adds. The second season of Mahi Way is likely to begin in December or early January.

— ALC

Can't wait! Especially knowing that the old cast are still there!
This is wonderful news.  I loved Mahi way.  It seems to be so real and people can connect with Pushtie's feeling so easily.

BTW, when is the second season expected to be live?  Can't wait
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... yeh 1 maheena kaisey guzray ga
This is great news! I was wondering when there will be any news!!!!! Yipeee!

Thanx for the articles guys!