Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH-1st October 2010 Written Update

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

(^credit:Shikha)

Today's epi was again all about Naitik trying to talk to Akshara but Akshara is very very very angry.

The episode starts with Akshara coming into her room with few clothes ...Naitik comes in and sees Akshara. He takes out his phone and calls Varsha, Akshara is shocked😲.Naitik tells varsha tht she has forgotten them , Varsha says nothing like that and asks him how he is and everyone in the family...Naitik says everyone is fine and gives the phone to Akshara, she angrily cuts the call and asks naitik what he is trying to do, naitik tells akshara that he thought she might feel good speaking varsha , as her mood is not good.Akshara says im in no mood to talk to anyone😡.Naitik feels bad.Varsha is wondering why the call got cut🤔.Just then dhaniya comes and calls varsha to have tea, varsha says she'll come in a while.Varsha calls akshara again, akshara picks up looking angrily at Naitik.Varsha asks why the phone got cut, akshara says may be because of weak signal, akshara asks how she is feeling now and about her check ups.Naitik looks akshara sadly.

In Maheshwari house, everyone sitting in the hall.Shaurya and Vishambar talk about some meeting.Dhaniya comes with Samosa and tea for everybody.All get excited😛😆.Rajshri asks shaurya to eat, but he says he doesn't want to.Rajshri is not happy.Rajshri asks dhaniya about varsha, she says varsha wil come in a while.Rajshri is worried.Varsha comes, rajshri asks wht was she doing? Varsha says she was on phone with Akshara, rajshri asks if akshara is doing good.Varsha says yes and says she was asking about everyone.Vishambar asks rajshri to go and meet her sometime.Rajshri offers samosa to varsha, but varsha says she's not hungry, rajshri is sad.Rajshri insists, but varsha says she will eat after some time as she had milk just now.Rajshri then asks Shaurya why he doesnt want to eat? Dadi asks shaurya to eat as rajshri has prepared with so much love.Shaurya says as it is made by my mother, i'll have two and leaves saying he has some work.Varsha too leaves. Rajshri is sad, she tells everyone that ShaVa are angry at her, vishambar and everyone try to convince her saying there's nothing like that.Dadi, kaka, kaki tell that she should have given permission for varsha to continue studies as now education is very important👏.Rajshri is in thoughts.

In Singhania house, Rashmi shows a set of kangan set to bhabhima , bhabhima is very happy and praises rashmi for bringing such a nice set, and says gayatri will like it and says we'll present it tomorrow morning.Akshara comes, she's lost in thoughts.Rashmi shows the kangan set to akshara and asks how it is? Akshara says its nice and walks away.😕

Sneha is sitting in her room, and is trying out few bangles.Her mother sees them and says the bangles are very pretty and asks when she bought those..Sneha sadly says its not mine, but mitali's and i was just trying out.Sneha's mother aks sneha wht she's done done to herself? She looks so sad,and doesn't sleep properly and tells she'll oil her hair.Sneha says she's sleepy and tells her mother, she'll get it done tomorrow.

In naksh room, naitik is waiting for akshara, he then goes out to see if she's there.Akshara is standing near the pillar and is crying😭.Naitik comes to her, but she goes inside the room.Naitik tells her not to worry so much and tells he cant bare her silence.Akshara angrily says i too have a tolerance limit and goes to sleep.Naitik is sad.😔

Next morning, naitik wakes up, sees akshara is not around😕.He notices everything kept ready for his office.He wonders where akshara is.He notices the cup board open and akshara's sarees are missing.He gets worried😕.Just then rashmi comes with tea for naitik, rashmi says mom is angry today as akshara bhabhi, meantime gayatri calls her , so she leaves.Naitik looks worried and thinks if akshara went to her maayka.😲

In the hall, gayatri is angry at akshara, she's telling bhabhima that akshara shudn't have done this.Naitik comes and asks what happened? Gayatri says now what do i tell?(what did she do that u can't tell so easily??🤔) Just then rajshri and varsha come. Gayatri is surprised, thy greet each other.Naitik thinks akshara has sent them here, and thinks what to tell them.Just then akshara comes from behind saying ma and hugs varsha and rajshri.Naitik is releived.Gayatri asks akshara to make varsha-rajshri sit in the hall.

Everyone sitting in the hall, rajshri asks gayatri if everything is fine.Gayatri says akshara today gave all her sarees with work on it to the dhobi  , she says thy might spoil it.(n Gayatri makign big issue of it😆 ..juzz ask the washerman not to wash them)Rajshri too tells akshara to take it back.Akshara says fine.Naitik comes.Naksh look at each other.Gayatri asks akshara to bring tea for everybody. Akshara leaves. Rashmi asking varsha if she's thought some name for the baby.Varsha says no.Bhabhima says there's still time for it. AKshara gets tea for everybody.Rajshri drinks it and says there's no sugar😕.everybody tells the same.Naitik says its proper for me😳.Rashmi says for dada, anything made by bhabhi seems good.😆 All laugh.Gayatri asks akshara to go prepare breakfast.

In the kitchen, maharaji singing some song, akshara comes and starts preparing, varsha comes.Akshara tells varsha that there was one time when Ma used to be tensed for me as i dint know cooking and gets emotional,Varsha asks if she's fine 🤔.Akshara nods. Gayatri comes and tells tht she'll ask naitik to bring jalebis frm the market.Varsha says there's no need for all this.Akshara tells naitik might have left for the office. Just then naitik comes, gayatri asks her to go to the market and get jalebis.He looks at akshara.Varsha then asks akshara that she wants to ask something.
Epi ends

Precap::: Akshara packing her bags, naitik says dont leave me and go as i cant live without you and says its not right to go like this.Akshara says whatever you did is also not right.

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks alot for the update.............
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Now I wish ki Akshara maan bhi jao, bahut ho gaya!
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d updatee.....!!!!!
cookieme0213 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i havent watch this seriel in a while...can sum1 PLEASE tell me y askshara isnt talking to natik? or y she is angry?
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cookieme0213

i havent watch this seriel in a while...can sum1 PLEASE tell me y askshara isnt talking to natik? or y she is angry?

Naitik wanted akshara to give him more attention, so he makes her jealous using a girl sneha's name who was a designer in his office.. sneha dint know naitik is married , and she is in love with him now. Akshara finds out all the truth..so she's angry at him.
cookieme0213 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia.k_1

Naitik wanted akshara to give him more attention, so he makes her jealous using a girl sneha's name who was a designer in his office.. sneha dint know naitik is married , and she is in love with him now. Akshara finds out all the truth..so she's angry at him.

ohhh i see. thanks😊and whats going on with vasrha and shaurya??