Thendral 1st October Friday

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
"pavam nalaikku tamil and thulsi andha killer selva kitte irundhu thapichikanum.. as i said earlier some kathi kuthu fight will happen to tamil and tamil will be admitted in hospital i feel with thulsi crying beside him.... lets see wat happens tomorro.."

i said this yesterday appadiye aayiducchu.. so sad.. as today first half semma romance... oru kiss pala hugs.. oh my god chance less in tamil serials... dhool pa romance scenes..deepak and shruthi true professional talents...

but director kumaran ippadi oru finish kuduthu viewers ellarum shockaaga vechitaaru..

good direction in todays episode...and giving weekend tension to all t and t fans... 

AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Terribly shocking episode.....just for the sake of twists and turns in the serial and to show the unexpected....the director cant afford to kill our fav hero..!!! Now how is he gonna manage such deadly blows and come alive.....??? ooops....bad show....!!!! very pathetic..!!! 😭
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ma Theiva for the update!! 😃

Im way tooooo surprised/shocked after watchg today's episode!! I almost died watchg their romance and came back alive... 😆😆 but mann, they are a perfect jodi! Special mention abt TA's dialogues today, they were really reallyyyyyyyy sweeet and he's soooooooooo expressive, his eyes speak volumes!!! Kudos to Deepak and Shruthi, you guys are awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

I have a feeling that the stabbing part is fake and its set up... its a self muyarchi on TA's part to come out of the case, so right now Charu's dad will be blamed and even Vel will be startled by this and will keep quiet... If u notice, TA thaan poi innum sanda potaan, venumne, it looked like it was intended... the guy actually othungified.. and TA also kept asking Thuls not to come near... it was v well planned and executed... a case for a case, revenge for revenge, a tit for tat... clever a thaan panraan TA!!! wooooooo 👏👏⭐️⭐️ (credits for this idea - Shubba (thanks akka for making us feel better.. unga vaayila sakkaraiyai poda!!! 😛)
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardentdeepakfan

Terribly shocking episode.....just for the sake of twists and turns in the serial and to show the unexpected....the director cant afford to kill our fav hero..!!! Now how is he gonna manage such deadly blows and come alive.....??? ooops....bad show....!!!! very pathetic..!!! 😭

yes exactly correct.. and thanks theiva for the super fast updates....

it was so sad and pathetic to see tamil in such a condition one cut in neck and a hard stab in stomach..hero saagura madhiri kamicchu shock aaga vechitaaru kumaran..

deepak and shruthi were so good in todays episode both in romance and mainly in this tragic scene deepak was awesome... 

till this sunday night we have to wait for the prediction as new promo they have to show then we can predict something....

i feel many will quit this serial if tamil dies... lets see as kumaran sir have other plans which we dont think at all... ha ha ... 

but finally thendral ore kola veri madhiri aayidicchu... pavam tamil must be alive and admitted in hospital and more tremendous sadness and worries are there in stock for thulasi... poor gal padippu pocchu and aval aasai kanavan uyir aval kaapathanum...
shoking episoide today
enna nadakka pokthu mudiyalai kumaran sir ean ippidi panninaar pavam namma t&t oru nimisathukku munnaala eppidi kanavula irunthaanga ippidi panniddingale
please kumaran sir tamilukku onnum nadakka koodaathu please please please

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

rkalpananaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agaaa idhu ennada oru kannir sindhum.. thread aa pochi
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkalpananaidu

agaaa idhu ennada oru kannir sindhum.. thread aa pochi

ha ha ha ha yes yes correctaa sonne.. tears mazhai thaan inge fulla...ha ha ha ha ... konjam vitta kaneer anjali pannuvanga pola...

director kumaran semma cleveraa indha episode ai plan panni irukurraar.. ha ha ha 

for those who wanted more romance got more romance...

for those who wanted more action got more action..

for those who wanted twists they got semma twists...

for those who wanted crying they got lot of pain in todays episode....

the director gave wat all the viewers wanted in one episode itself... hats off kumaran...

but if tamil dies i feel nobody will watch this serial..... ha ha ha ha ha ha  
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you theiva for the update 😃

Tamizh's expressions were just priceless 😃.Very sweeet 😳.I liked Thulasi too for speaking out jovially "Unagaluku kitchen pudichrukaa pidikalanaa sollunga vera veedu paathruvom"....Thuls trying to crack joke is a very very rare one to see...loved today,she was damn cute...ofcourse both of them were cute 😳

Expressions he gave when she kissed him were aiyo mudilaaa damn that was soooo beautiful.They managed to establish the feelings so beautifully at the same time in a decent manner.wowwww Thank uuu actors and Director Sir 😃.I haven't watched any other love story with this much interest.

Last part was very shocking.I didn't watch that part again.No I don't have guts to watch it woooo shocking.But now I feel that nothing will happen to him.I have confidence for him.Coz this serial can't move a inch without Tamizh....I mean no viewers will be willing to watch it then.So atleast for that sake he will be alright.This might be some good thing to happen like Tamizh's fly accepting him or something.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: khpriya

I have a feeling that the stabbing part is fake and its set up... its a self muyarchi on TA's part to come out of the case, so right now Charu's dad will be blamed and even Vel will be startled by this and will keep quiet... If u notice, TA thaan poi innum sanda potaan, venumne, it looked like it was intended... the guy actually othungified.. and TA also kept asking Thuls not to come near... it was v well planned and executed... a case for a case, revenge for revenge, a tit for tat... clever a thaan panraan TA!!! wooooooo ⭐️ (credits for this idea - Shubba (thanks akka for making us feel better.. unga vaayila sakkaraiyai poda!!! 😛)

priya who knows indha idea kooda workout aagalam.. ha ha ha ...lets see... but director patthi namakku nalla theriyum he will show the unpredicted one.. ha ha ha