Users

Frequent Posters

shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ak12

God! this goes into my computer!

B-E-A-Utiful!

I think most of us have gone through this...But to put it in this way is genius!

Loved it hun! Its beautiful!

πŸ€—

thank you so MUCH akanksha!πŸ€—
im really touched......!😳 and i knoe....this fear of farewell looms upon each one of us at some point of time or another!
i am in 12th...i am soon gonna leave behind my school and friends....its gonna be painful and teary...but thats the rule of life....:(

but anyway, thank you again!πŸ€—
iHeartMoi thumbnail
OMG Shinz, you write so well!
I loved the first two poems.. I personally liked the first one better and but I could relate to the second one more. The third poem was so emotional.. loved it! But I'll go for the first one :P
Man these poems are so much better than the boring ones I have in my lit. text. 
You are a gem of a writer.. keep writing and posting your poems.. I'll probably recite one of them when I have these recitation competitions LOL

iHeartMoi thumbnail
oops wrong post LOLEdited by Ayesha.Ization - 13 years ago
shinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha.Ization

OMG Shinz, you write so well!

I loved the first two poems.. I personally liked the first one better and but I could relate to the second one more. The third poem was so emotional.. loved it! But I'll go for the first one :P
Man these poems are so much better than the boring ones I have in my lit. text. 
You are a gem of a writer.. keep writing and posting your poems.. I'll probably recite one of them when I have these recitation competitions LOL

LOL....aww that is so SWEET of you...!😳
i cant choose one...i like them all:) but yeah the third one is the saddest...*sigh*
thank you.....and thank you....!!!
oh do recite....i am honoured if u will do that!πŸ˜†

glad that u liked it!πŸ€—
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shinz

thank you so MUCH akanksha!πŸ€—
im really touched......!😳 and i knoe....this fear of farewell looms upon each one of us at some point of time or another!
i am in 12th...i am soon gonna leave behind my school and friends....its gonna be painful and teary...but thats the rule of life....:(

but anyway, thank you again!πŸ€—

Its going to be..Ive been through it.
Treasure what you have right now. Spend as much time with your friends.
Later things change.!
Have fun! And best of luck for the 12th!

Shinzzzzzzzzzzzz

Awesum collection of poems seriously....
Each poem had a different and beautiful meaning......

My fav. one is..
Take me as I am..
Gosh this is a very beautiful poem.......
Very meaningful thought and so true message........
Actually being honest here..while reading this poem, that only person i was imagining was MAYUR.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
No seriously........Each and every stanza of that poem described every situation of Mayur.......Embarrassed
Spclly the last two stanza was the best..........
I really loved ur poem shinz......
Very well written.......πŸ‘
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
updated my comments on page 1.

BTW... PM others too about this thread....
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Shinz, those were absolutely beautiful. The first one was beautiful, and touching. The second one held so much honesty in it. I mean, you know, everyone wishes to be loved and cared for who they are. To ignore our flaws, and accept us the way we are.

But I think I could relate most to the third one. Because indeed, it's the toughest to let go of something you've really loved with all your heart. That's probably the toughest challenge life puts you through.

But over all, amazing poems. And I so know that feeling of comfort these poems manage to offer, when everyone else ceases to comfort you.
shinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: utfracks

Shinz, those were absolutely beautiful. The first one was beautiful, and touching. The second one held so much honesty in it. I mean, you know, everyone wishes to be loved and cared for who they are. To ignore our flaws, and accept us the way we are.

But I think I could relate most to the third one. Because indeed, it's the toughest to let go of something you've really loved with all your heart. That's probably the toughest challenge life puts you through.

But over all, amazing poems. And I so know that feeling of comfort these poems manage to offer, when everyone else ceases to comfort you.

I couldn't agree more. I knoe they are a solace amidst the shadows and grief where you can just pour your heart out, and that is what I did.
I m glad you liked them. Your comments were much awaited and are valuable....Thank you for commenting Ms. busy bee..>! But seriously thank you!πŸ€—
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful poems dear, read al of em, u r rlly gud at it:-)

Do write more n keep smiling:-)
i cud pretty much relate to the poems particulary Take me as I am

Wonderful work dearπŸ‘

Thanks for the PM

-ZJ