Recommend a Love Story - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
read recently "a walk to remember" its awesome, one should read this love story
The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks (It's really good ) 😊
Pride and Prejudice is my all time favorite classic 😊
P.S. I love you is one romance novel that always tugs at my heart strings. The book is so much better than the movie 😊
Dreaming Of You - Lisa Kleypas is heart wrenching and very deep!
Um .. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon is nice too!

Enjoyyy😊
oh yeah ps. i love you, its such a beautiful story

the wedding is for married couples i say, married people should read this book more
Guyzz ...all the bks u recommended i kinda read most ov dem...im a nicholas sparks lover as wel as cecelia ahern's tooo...nw im gonna try erich segall ..lets see if hes my taste... :) btw does any1 kno hw is the book 'a place called here' by cecelia ...shld i read it ?
Originally posted by -Candy-

Guyzz ...all the bks u recommended i kinda read most ov dem...im a nicholas sparks lover as wel as cecelia ahern's tooo...nw im gonna try erich segall ..lets see if hes my taste... :) btw does any1 kno hw is the book 'a place called here' by cecelia ...shld i read it ?

I enjoyed reading this book. Pretty entertaining..a little strange...but I thought it was well-written and I liked it. 😊
I don't read many romance novels. I love reading books with a special message or just some really different story. So i wouldn't be of much help. You've read Cecelia Ahern's books. And those are like the only romance novels that i've actually read and enjoyed.

Oh just remembered i've read one book called
Recipes for a perfect marriage by Kate Kerrigan...this was pretty good written in an unusual style. Still u could give it a go. And moving on from here u could always give Jill Mansell's books a go? Not romance entirely....but more like chick/lit romance types. I liked her Rumour has it, which was good.

But I think I really need to give Nicholas Sparks' books a go. Everyone seems to be suggesting them :D😳
Edited by AnotherMiracle - 13 years ago
Originally posted by AnotherMiracle

I don't read many romance novels. I love reading books with a special message or just some really different story. So i wouldn't be of much help. You've read Cecelia Ahern's books. And those are like the only romance novels that i've actually read and enjoyed.

Oh just remembered i've read one book called
Recipes for a perfect marriage by Kate Kerrigan...this was pretty good written in an unusual style. Still u could give it a go. And moving on from here u could always give Jill Mansell's books a go? Not romance entirely....but more like chick/lit romance types. I liked her Rumour has it, which was good.

But I think I really need to give Nicholas Sparks' books a go. Everyone seems to be suggesting them :D😳

Thnx dear bt im jus a teen nd nt married so i dont wanna read marriage books ...hehe...well yess go for nicholas sparks !! hes the best author for mee...wen u read his books dnt forget 2 sit wid a tissue box =D his books r damn touching :) <3 nd wen u read his types u will kno those r the books wich i want u ppl 2 recommend me..bt i guess nly cecelia nd nocholas are the best in the bks wich i want !! =D njoy reading NS's bks :)
Posted: 12 years ago
You would definitely love all Nicholas Sparks books
Posted: 12 years ago
Nicholas Sparks, it an amazing author -- he is my favourite <3 (Read any you'll love him!)
Um.. Hashim Nadeem's Khuda Aur Mohobhat in english is VERY amazing&touching - I stayed up till 4AM reading it! It's heartbreaking&overwhelming!! I suggest you read that! If you want the link to downloading the english version, PM me and I'll send it to you if you want <3

&& Another would be by Ravinder Singh - I too had a lovestory - It's unqiue and beautiful, again if you want the link, I'll PM you it if you want <3