Fan Fictions Help Desk III - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats on the new thread!
Good job with the post Ananya.

*Jot*
Hey does anyone know which fanfic this might be? I read it a while back but don't rmr who wrote it or what it is called..
Its about armaan and riddhima I think... Its a fanfic about Armaan making  a bet with someone that he can get riddhima to fall for him and he does end up making her fall in love only to break her heart later and after breaking her heart he realizes he loves her too and tires to win her back? or something like that?
Hi! I am a newbie and have been a silent reader of ffs (mostly AR) since the time I have joined. I have repliede to a few posts and ff and have also opened a few posts myself. Recently some concepts for AR have been doing rounds in my head. I want to write a ff but have no idea how to go about it. Can some one please help? Also can anyone tell me how to reply to posts? Is there any rule to be included in the PM List?
Originally posted by PremHeer_Chahat

Hii Guys..How are you all??
Can anyone give me links to COMPLETED Ruhan and Simran FF???(Meri Doli Tere Angana)

please reply guys...😭
Originally posted by Jador

Hi! I am a newbie and have been a silent reader of ffs (mostly AR) since the time I have joined. I have repliede to a few posts and ff and have also opened a few posts myself. Recently some concepts for AR have been doing rounds in my head. I want to write a ff but have no idea how to go about it. Can some one please help? Also can anyone tell me how to reply to posts? Is there any rule to be included in the PM List?
You make a thread and write the concept down...remember to put the title in the heading and insert in -AR FF beside it so people can check it out.
And then make another comment with a character sketch of the characters...well thats optional but it's always best to do it because it keeps you organized and makes it easier for readers.
You could always PM your friends about the FF.

Theres no rule for the PM list except you can only PM 20 friends at a time.  To reply to posts, you just press the reply button for PMs and just in case you didn't know--for comments, you press quote at the right hand top corner.

Hope i helped. =] You could always PM me if you need more help.

*Jot*
hey Guys,
can anyone get me some FFs where Armaan Riddhima, or Armaan Shilpa are in arrange marriage, or where they fall in love after marriage??

-and even some FFs where Armaan and Riddhima are in Highschool...or college, 

The FFs should be written where nicely, and should have gr8 description...
Hope I can get some help..lol
Originally posted by PrachiluvsKSG

hey Guys,
can anyone get me some FFs where Armaan Riddhima, or Armaan Shilpa are in arrange marriage, or where they fall in love after marriage??

-and even some FFs where Armaan and Riddhima are in Highschool...or college, 

The FFs should be written where nicely, and should have gr8 description...
Hope I can get some help..lol
u can check out mine😆

By your Side...Forever

and leave a comment gujju sis warna i won't leave u😡😆😆😆
...Edited by DMGlover_sakshi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by DMGlover_sakshi

cn ne1 plz suggest any hot ffs ?? especially on AR!

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1499684
hey nidha i have already read that one n alll the oder ffs of this user...can u suggest some oder ffs?