Thendral PROMO - 3rd OCT 2010

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thendral PROMO - 3rd OCT 2010

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHAjrGEw2og&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Thamizhan
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayo enna nadakkuthunnu puriyalaiye but tamilukku onnum aakathu athu maddum sure
mm kku enna aachu
tulasi &paddi ean vel house munnala nikkiraanga mudiyalai kumaran sir
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is this??????????????
ohh goddd
100% nothing happen 2 him
why is TA mum behaving like this??? idiot lavanya just standing there
ta mum has no rights 2 push her only her hubby (but he would never do that)
if chary comes and help him and they take thulasi from tamizh
then GOODBYE TO THENDRAL :@
I HATE THIS DIRECTOR VERY MUCH
tinahami thumbnail
ayyo pavam namma thulasi.......😭her great support is gone.....πŸ˜’now ppl vl try to seperate our hero tamil n thulasi.......πŸ’”oh vry bad................😭😭 !!!!!!!!!
😭
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG........this looks so scary
but still something tells me its fake, let me maintain it still......i can see how TA was stopping Thulz from the duelling with the random man.....
OMG very sad to see thulz being pushed by his mom and the way she was standing outside VEL's house.....

new house ellam kanavu kanavu......ellam kalanchi poye pochu

who will help Thulz if its going to be real
TA's mom.......omg.......i m not going to talk about her.....
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh no wats happening.... i m fed up..

poor gal tulasi... her only support is tamil...
i m quiting this serial if T&T are separated...
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the promo😊!

Very veryy sad week for Thulasi and for us as well. But i am happy that TA' s mother proved to be a mother. Even if she said that her son is dead for her, she is worrying abt him and comes to hospital but again this lady pushes Thulasi. And that Lavanya 😑😑😑...the way she reacted when her mother behaved bad....feel like slapping her.

Why is Thulasi infront of Vel's house along with Paati. For what does she need to come there, to ask his help? Would he help? πŸ˜•. But definetly Thilaka would help her.

If is it Thulasi who is gonna help him to get to normal, would this mother woman accept Thulasi as her mil or this Lavanya her as Anni.
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sri for the promo!

Suba akka, I'm also sticking with my stand that its sorta fake, cos the way the whole incident happened is just incredible. Firstly road la modhinadhukku yaarum ivlo violent a kutha maataanga. And secondly he was purposely fighting more with that fella for no rhyme or reason. Rem the other time, he also fought with a bike guy for hitting on his bike after the beauty parlour incident, he was pissed with that guy initially cos he couldnt meet Thuls, but athukkapprom he was alright after he saw Thuls. So why shd TA have gone and fought purposely when Thuls was with him..??? It doesn't link up somehow, so I'm pretty sure its fake. TA has a purpose for doing this, it might be to shift the case to Charu's dad...

I think Thuls and paati are outside Vel's hse to ask financial help from Thilaka for the hospital charges, since they know she has changed and she also agreed to help them in anyway she can. I guess Charu wont help even if she wants to, cos her family wont let her. To add on to that, she's evil now, why wd she wanna help TA??

Also, I'm sure they wont stay in the new house they went to in Friday's episode, cos the house was unoccupied, meaning it was a new house even in reality. The shooting houses they use for the serial have alot of stuff, and its just rented out. They probably would have just asked permission to shoot for a few hours in this house. So I think something's gonna happen and they'll probably be allowed into TA's house??? TA's mum would be shocked on hearing this incident and she'll padharify even though she disowned him, oru aabathu nu varumpodhu every mother will react this way, so she'll probably allow him into the hse, take care of him and help him recover. Thulasi's gathi thaan ennanu therila... hmmmm
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
as i said director kumaran has the unpredictable route in this story...

and is deepak leaving this serial for a while??? anybody have any news...
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh wonder what happen to her father.

Please don't take him a way from her, he is the pillar of Strength for Tuls.