Nadheswaram

Nadhaswaram Oct 4-8 Updates Pg1 & Discussions

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Malar is unbeleivable....
True love ...true love nnu polambinanga....oruthar vandhu gopi bad nnu sonnavudan nambittanga...super true love....

Maha is better than malar...
She beleives gopi in any kind of situation.....
And malar's sister........"namma status kku ivangaloda pesavae koodadhu"..... Enna periya status nu theriyala
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... what a daughter slapped father? (fathers  out there   please be alert..dont raised any kids like maha and beach)  when gopi will come out from hiding place? how malar could believe he wrote that letter? and pusha...why she want gopi to be suffer by marrying her daughter? atleast shanti and co say some nice thing about gopi.
raaspach thumbnail
Andha malar's new maappilai meladhaan enakku doubt....Avaru illainna malar's brother....
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shreenithi.

When Maha screams her voice screeches not able to hear.

I agree this Malar - how can she believe others saying Gopi did the mistake? I feel like slapping Malar's sister for her talks.

When Gopi comes back Sokku and Meenatchi should firmly decide Gopi marrying against Maha and turn Pushpa & Co around. This lady Pushpa she always blames for Gopi for everything.

My doubts are on the Manthravathi as he kidnapped Gopi to make his Sooniyam thing come true😑??? But I do doubt Malar sister/brother for the letter.Edited by migan - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Shree - though Pirai deserves to be slapped.....Maha could have
used some one else to slap him πŸ˜‰  The letter is from Malar 's bro or
sis - for sure. Senior peepee , wake up man, even if Gopi does not marry Malar..... he just SHOULD not marry that maniac Maha !!! Apram, athu avanga amma veet le ninaichathai ellam seyyara mathiri ingeyum seyyum - Koottu kudumbam Govindha kudumbam aagidum !!!
vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreenithi

Andha malar's new maappilai meladhaan enakku doubt....Avaru illainna malar's brother....

I too feel the same either malar's new maappilai or malar brother kidnap gopi
raaspach thumbnail
Thanks Migan.

😑😑This malar's sister is talking too much...
Oye kadathal mannan's ....enga irukeenga?
Indha ponna oru 15 days kku engayavadhu kondu ponga....Varumbodhu koni oosi la vaaya thachu kobdu vandhu vitrunga...Punniyama pogum....oosi selvau engalodadhu....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But maha's acting was superb yesterday...Poor thatha manthravathi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Super hero Sam..⭐️⭐️...Hero dhaan...First kalla vizhundhu kenjing and then rosham vandhu beating....Hero vae dhaan....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Gopi...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan - so Gopi kidnapped??? just like that??? So, some one
known to him must have done it - Malar's bro???
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree Maha's acting was very good yesterday. It was hilarious to watch Maha encounter with Manthravathi.

I also think it is Malar's brother and his friend or her would be husband the kidnapper now.