Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

::YRKKH.NL.Temptation'sReprise-Edition12(04/10):

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

(27th Sept. '10 - 1st Oct. '10)

Salaam, Namaste, Hello & Hii to all My Lovely YRKKH-ians & all our Rishtedaars.
We take immense pleasure in presentin' the 13th Edition of the "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai"
Weekly Newsletter. It's a Milestone for all of us as we complete the Very Enjoyable 10 Editions of the Reprise Version
of the YRKKH NL. So i would like to Thank all the members of the YRKKH Forum for participatin' n makin' this Nl a Success.We Hope to serve with many more...So Happy Reading & Enjoy
Don't Forget to leave in your feedbacks, Comments of appreciation & criticisms. All are heartily welcome. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Credit :: Sia(Summary of the Week...)

Recap :: Shankari tai telling akshara the truth.
This week started with Naitik-akshara talking one on one about the whole issue.Akshara gives one last chance for naitik to explain.Naitik tells her the whole truth.A๐Ÿ‘kshara is shattered after knowing naitik tried to make her jealous.๐Ÿ˜ญAkshara thinks naitik has cheated her.Naitik tries in his best to convince akshara that he ONLY loves her,โญ๏ธ but she is not convinced.Rajshri says no varsha continuing her studies๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.Vishambar and others support shaurya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Sneha's mother comes to know Naitik is married and thinks he cheated her daughter.๐Ÿ˜กMohit-nandini too are unhappy๐Ÿ˜”.Naitik meets mohit for help who consoles naitik.๐Ÿ˜ƒRajshri and varsha come to meet akshara.Akshara controls her emotions๐Ÿ˜”.Coming up next week, akshara going to her maayka and Naitik convincing her not to go.Stay tuned to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain for more twists in the lives of Naitik-Akshara.๐Ÿ˜Š

Credit :: Manasi (The Best Scene of the Week)

This week was a very sad one, with problems in the life of all the 3 lead couples.. The best scene this week was when all the 3 couples were being shown and the sad Title Track of YRKKH was going on in the BG.. Akshara is crying while sitting near the window in her room,Naitik is sitting on the bed.Naitik comes and sist beside Akshara but Akshara gets up,switches off the light and goes to sleep on the bed.She cries while lying on the bed, and Naitik sits helplessly near the window. Mohit and Nandini are aleeping on the bed,facing opposite to  each other and both are worried. Shaurya wakes up from sleep and finds Varsha to be reading a book. Naitik sleeps near the window, while Akshara goes off to sleep on the bed while crying.
This scene was so touchy with a perfect feel given by the BG score!

Credit :: Manasi(Best Dialogue of the Week)

Aap mujhe kyu nahi samajh rahi..Main aapka hi Naitik hu.Aap meri ore toh dekhiye.Dekhiye iss kamre ko..Iss mein beetaya hua ek2 pal kya woh sab jhoot hai..Akshara,kya aapko lagta hai ki main aapko dhoka de sakta hu?Ho sakta hai meri baaton par aapko bharosa naa ho..lekin kya aapko iss Naitik par bharosa nahi hai?Jiski aankhon mein aapke liye kitna pyaar hai..Aaj tak ke hamare saath par aap ungi mat uthaiye..Ab main aapko kaise samjhau,kaise bharosa dilau..Akshara,main sirf aapse pyaar karta hu..aur mera pyaar jhootha nahi hai..mera dil bilkul saaf hai..aur iss dil mein sirf aapki hi jagah hai,aur kisiki ho hi nahi sakti..
The above dialogue set was said by naitik to Akshara when he is trying to convince her how much he loves her and he can't even think of cheating on her or hurting her...
Naitik says : Why don't you understand me?I am Your Naitik!Look at me atleast..Look at our room..Are all the moments we spent in this room false?!Do you really think I can cheat on you?Maybe you don't my words,but don't you even have trust in this Naitik?Who has so much love in his eyes just for you...Please don't insult our togetherness till nw!How do I make you understand?I love Only you..!! And my love isn't any lie!My heart is pure and clean..And there's just You in this heart,no one else can take your special place in my heart..

Credit :: Shikha(The Character that stood out from the Rest)

A k s h a r a   S i n g h a n i a

Iss Dharti pe jab jab julm badhta hai tab-tab Aurat ko Durga se Kaali ka roop lena padta hai....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yes you all guessed it right... Akshara Maheshwari Singhania ne ab Kaali ka roop dhaaran kar liya hai...!! She feels its Naitik who made Sneha fall in luv with him. She is very much dis-heartened n shattered. From a loving & caring wife to a wife who can be adamant at times too. Ignoring her husband & tryin' to control her emotions from bursting out & not  letting her family members come to know about this serious Issue.

Credit :: Shikha(The Actor/Actress that outshines all for his/her Acting Skills)

K a r a n   M e h r a

From a very lovable, caring & pranky husband to a Very Emotional Young Man. We have seen Karan Mehra aka Naitik Singhania playin' a lover boy, an angry young man, a responsible businessman, dedicated Boss & an Obedient Son. These days we can notice the intensity of a male character when he is emotional & broken from inside. His eyes speak volumes...he's tryin his best to convince the on-screen wife that he did a bigg mistake.. n it was just a one-sided affair n he never had anything like this in his mind or heart. He is one woman man n he loves Akshara from the bottom of his heart. Keep Rockin' Dude...& Best Wishes to you...!!

Credit :: Sia(Best Dressed Character)

A k s h a r a   S i n g h a n i a

Hai hai mirchi..Uff Uff mirchi๐Ÿ˜†..All of you might have guessed it by now.๐Ÿ˜†.Yes, its akshara  who looked stylish this week๐Ÿ˜ณ.Though she was fuming with anger throught the week, she looked beautifull with the sarees she wore, a mix of bright and light colours.๐Ÿ˜ƒSo this week we have Akshara as the style Icon.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  
Credit :: Vanshika (Best Jodi for their Chemistry)

S h a V a   ::  S h a u r y a โค๏ธ V a r s h a

This week v had nice Shava moments. As Varsha is pregnant .. shaurya is helping her in every matter. N he also gave da suggestions to continue vasrha's studies... which shows da true care of a husband 4 his wife...
Thr Chemistry was simply superb..!!!

Credit :: Shikha(Best Song played of the Week)

Dilon ko bandha tha humne to rishton ki dorr se,
naa jaane aayi ik aandhi jaane kis orr se....
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Not a new one.. song picturised on all the 3 couples from the show NaKsh, ShaVa & ๐Ÿ˜ญMohIni...we all had tears in our eyes !! The Lyrics are fabbb...!!

Credit :: Manasi(Rishta of the Week)

M a a - B e t i

This week we saw lots of ups and downs in many rishte! One rishta we came across is the Maa-Beti rishta between Sneha and her mom..We all hate them, but the special bonding they share cannot be neglected.It's clear by now that Sneha has been brought up mainly by her mom alone..She is very close to her mom and doesnt want her to be hurt because of herself in any way..When Senha's mom learns that the guy whom Sneha loved was already married, she misunderstands that the guy cheated on her beloved daughter..She gets very angry and expresses her desire to question him and his family as to why did they hurt her daughter..This shows the extreme love and care she has for her daughter..Sneha feels very bad that she has put her mom into worry and tension while Sneha's mom feels bad for her since she is heart-broken..Sneha tries to show her mom that she is very much a happy person and has overcome her depression regarding her first love.But her mom understands that she is just pretending to be happy..

Credit :: Manasi(Most Lovable Romantic Moment)

-none- ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Credit :: Manasi(Blushy๐Ÿ˜ณ Moment of the Week)

-none-

Credit :: Preksha (Emotional Moment of the Week)

The epi ws wen naitik tries make akshara understand watever he did ws for her nd on other side shaurya is unhappy tat he ws nt able to get permisson for studies nd other side mohit nd nandini are unhappy as nandini feels she is nt perfect wife because of her legs nd in background Yrkkh sad song played

Credit :: Preksha (Funniest Moment of the Week)

we hd no funniest moment as we saw problems nd misunderstandings

Credit :: Preksha
(Biggest Blooper of the Week)

-none-

Credit :: Shriya(Best Siggy of the Week)

The Wining Siggy for this week is by manasi_31

Here's your Prize Siggy, Do Use it
๐Ÿ˜‰

Credit :: Shriya(Best Avi of the Week)

The Winning Avi for this Week is by Preksha_Naksh

Here's Your Prize Siggy, You can use this all this Week๐Ÿ˜‰

Credit :: Shriya(Best Video-Mix of the Week)

- n o n e -

Here's the Prize Siggy, Use it to flaunt it...
๐Ÿ˜•

Credit :: Shikha(Best Writer for the Week)

This week we have Preksha as the Writer of the Week for her Fan-Fiction
Naksh -Ek Ehsaas Pyaar ka

Here's your Prize siggy....๐Ÿ˜Š

Credit :: Shikha(Most Active Member of the Week)

Are you ready for the Big ooo........ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
|| Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram, Pateet Pavaan Seeta Raam ||

Pehchaann kon ?? lolz..its none other than our Sia, who's the Rishtedaar of the Week !! Congo Dear...enjoy the Hot-Seat....

Credit :: Shikha(Most Active Thread of the Week)

The DOTW posted by Preksha as "Confrontations & Confusions"
had a great discussion on the present track....!!

Credit :: Sia(New member of the Week @ YRKKH Forum)

Our Newest Rishtedaar is aksharabebo123
So, lets Welcome this new member to the Forum..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here's your Welcome Siggy Buddy, you can use it all this week...

Credit :: Manasi(Prediction for the Week)

After going through lots of twists and turns and high voltage drama in YRKKH, we see hardly any ray of hope for the big MU between Naitik and Akshara to get resolved any sooner...With the reveal of everythign to Akshara by Shankari Tai, Akshara has been super-upset with Naitik..Sneha's mom too came across a revelation that the guy whom Sneha loved is already married nd she feels Naitik cheated on Sneha..Since she is very angry on Naitik, and has recently got to know his full-name, there are high chances of Sneha's mom walking to the Singhanias' to question Naitik about the whole issue!It's predicted that when Rajashri and Varsha visit the Singhanias, Varsha will ask Gayatri if she can take Akshara with her to the Maheshwaris' for some days..Gayatri and Akshara both will agree.Akshara will be packing up her bag and will be ready to leave,while Naitik will be pleading to her to not go away coz no solution can be drawn by going away from each other..However,Akshara might not listen to his plead this time,and will be going off to her Maayka..We might get to see some scenes where both Naitik and Akshara will be missing each other..Varsha isn't being allowed for further studies, during her pregnancy, by Rajashri and though Varsha isn't standing up for herself,she is kind of upset with the decision..Shaurya's efforts in trying to convince her go in vain..Vishambhar and others try to convince her to allow Varsha to study,but Rajashri is adamant on her decision and is constantly feeling insecure..We predict Rajashri to not really change her decision,going by her character and as a result Varsha will be struggling with her feelings!Nandini is going through a phase of inferiority complex, though Mohit is trying his best to cheer her up and encourage her..Next week might show some more instances where Nandini's complex might be seen along with Mohit trying to make her overcome the feeling!

Credit :: Sia(Best YRKKH Segment for the Week)

A segment in SBB where thy show Ganesh chaturti preparations 
going on at Singhania house.Thy show Akshara still angry with Naitik.(BG playing hai hai tera gussa๐Ÿ˜†)There was a small interview of Hina, she said its not easy for any wife to forgive her husband after knowing the truth.(BG music plays , maardiya jaaye ya chod diya jaaye๐Ÿ˜†).Basically Naitik trying to convince Akshara.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Credit :: Preksha (the most entertaining episode of the week)

The episode of the week is the Maha episode aired on 27th September '10

Credit :: Shikha(Quiz Contest for the Week)

Check out the Results of the FF Siggy Compy๐Ÿ˜Š

Wait for, Participation Siggy...๐Ÿ‘

Wait for, Prize Siggy

Both the Viewbie Ami & the Cool Viewbie Roku took great care of the YRKKH Forum.Thanks to both of our dear Friend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Written & Video Updaters, Nikki, Sia , manasi_31, sonyfan, Nipun97
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you all had a great time & enjoyed reading this NL. Thanks To all my NL Team Members
Nikki, Maheen, Sia, Vanshika, Bhavya & Evryone. Hope I'm not missing out anyone's name.

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Congo to all the Winners :))

Happy Readin''
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome NL to gud asusual
My POV for the present track

welll its leading to MU again we can easily make out frm the banner tat this MU will last for a while its nt tat ordinary MU we cn jus hope they dont drag this for months as they did during Mohini track nd i think if the track is gonna last for longer this issue will known the family memebers of singhania i am doubtfull abt maheswaris bt singhanias i sure as sneha 's mom who hs misunderstood situations jus like her daughter did she will question naitik infront of whole family nd he is in for danger for sure nd i think akshara will support him infront the family lets see wat happens does the MU lasts for long or nt is still a question

@last bt nt the least congratzzzzzz winners nd thnxxx once again for giving me the credit of best avi this week to last week also i won nd this week too nd for best writter tooo ur comments nd apprecation make me to make nt siggys/avi bt also updating my FF so thnxxx all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by preksha_naksh - 13 years ago
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsome NL agn...
congo to all d winners... n welcome aksharabebo123...
all done fab job...
rishtedar of d week my maa...๐Ÿค— n pree u won loadz of contest..๐Ÿค— congo to both....
nw discussion.. well i dun want to discuss of dis track.. its nw too much MUs... all 3 couples are in difficulty... n naksh in bigeest prob...
n nw snehas mum also joined in creating MUs nw it shud stop to shoe Mus...๐Ÿฅฑ
@ shikha dii
dii mera naam to hata do NL me se is week mene nai kiya koi bi task๐Ÿ˜†
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: shriya_naksh

awsome NL agn...

congo to all d winners... n welcome aksharabebo123...
all done fab job...
rishtedar of d week my maa...๐Ÿค— n pree u won loadz of contest..๐Ÿค— congo to both....
nw discussion.. well i dun want to discuss of dis track.. its nw too much MUs... all 3 couples are in difficulty... n naksh in bigeest prob...
n nw snehas mum also joined in creating MUs nw it shud stop to shoe Mus...๐Ÿฅฑ
@ shikha dii
dii mera naam to hata do NL me se is week mene nai kiya koi bi task๐Ÿ˜†

yea i knw shri i won 3 contests one  siggy compy nd 2 frm NL  thnxx ๐Ÿ˜†
nd sia congratzzz
nd well akshara bebo
momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congratz 2 all d winners!! nd dis tym 2 most imp. columns hav no nominees.. "Most Romantic Moment" & "Most Blushy Moment".. hope all dese MUs shud b solved soon!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali4NaKsh

congratz 2 all d winners!! nd dis tym 2 most imp. columns hav no nominees.. "Most Romantic Moment" & "Most Blushy Moment".. hope all dese MUs shud b solved soon!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

hope so anjy ๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Vanshika- thumbnail
As usual NL is looking superb..!!!!
Nl members did fab work...!!
Congrats to all da winners..:)
last week was nt dat good..full of mu's n rona dhona..:(
hope everything vl get well  soon..:)
n thnxxx a lot shikha di 4 presenting da NL to us..!!!!!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

CoNgO everyone on the 12th edition of the NL...๐Ÿฅณ

Congrats to all the winners and thank u shikha di for presenting us ...๐Ÿ˜Š ..

NL looks incomplete without "romantic" and "blushy moments" ...๐Ÿ˜ญ...the MU's doesnt seem to end soon....the track is way too disappointing ...the only thing keeping the show alive is fab acting by leads....Karan, hina all are doing a great job ... ๐Ÿ‘...whnever the sad YRKKH song plays, it reminds me of the separatio track...as always, hoping for the MU's to get solved soon...
nikki18 thumbnail
Congo for the new NL
Good job NL team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Congos to all the winners๐Ÿฅณ
miss u  all  a lot๐Ÿค—