Posted: 13 years ago

Today's update

MV tells Maasa that he must go as Basant will never forgive him and he has never seen so much hatred in Basant's eyes for him. Maasa signals Bhairon with her eyes and he and Gehna both ask him to stay. Bhairon feels Basant will forgive him in time and Gehna says MV should not deny Nandu his grandfather's love.Maasa asks Jagya to tell Maakhan to take MV's luggage upstairs instead Jagya storms up the stairs. Bhairon takes MV upstairs.

Sugna's father-in-law asks her if Varun has eaten and she says yes and with Shyam's help Varun is trying to walk with the walker that Shyam has got for him. Shyam's father ( I forget his name) is thrilled and he asks Sugna if she has informed her family of this good news and when she says no, he tells her to call home immediately  to give them the good news.

Sumitra receives the call with happiness and informs Maasa about the good news. MV who happened to overhear wanted to know what had happened to Varun and when he was told of the accident he sympathized and agreed to Sumitra's suggestion of accompanying Jagya and Anandi to Sugna's in-laws house to bless Varun. Maasa tells Sumitra to call ahead and warn Sugna's in-laws of MV impending arrival and then decides to do so herself.

At Sugna's home MV played with Varun (Jagya's face was like a thundercloud!!!😑) and comforted Sugna and Shyam by saying Varun would recover in time and to keep their faith. Sugna was pleased that MV was staying on in Maasa's house to which MV said he could not ignore Kalyani Devi's order!!!!! (Jagya still looking like he could throttle MV)

MV meets Shyam's father who offers him refreshment which he declines. MV is curious about why Shyam's father is not surprised to see him to which he gets a reply saying that Maasa had already phoned and informed him that MV had changed and was released before time due to good behavior. Shyam's father said that MV should be proud that he had admitted his mistakes and come back to Maasa's house which was to be admired.  Enter……….Thausa…..

Thausa very happy to see MV and informed him a lot had changed in 5 years but would tell him all the details in Nagor to which MV said he was not living in Nagor but right in this place.A horrified Thausa could not believe that MV had given in to Maasa's orders and a lion like MV had started eating grass.

MV said that Maasa was always a good person but he was so full of hatred that he could not see that. However now the blindfold had been removed from his eyes and he advised Thausa to remove the blindfold from his eyes and see the truth. In a tone which seemed to have a gentle but underlying threat he said not to underestimate a lion's strength regardless of what he eats. Thausa…….at a loss for words and a bit worried (I thought)πŸ˜•

PRECAP- Dadisa happy with Jagya's result and says now that you have proved what you can do, you must help your father and Thausa to run the business. Stunned looks from Jagya, Basant and Bhairon. (I did not see the precap so please correct it if I am wrong)

Please feel free to add or subtract anything in the update.
Thanks Grouchu for the reply..

i think thausa will try to poison MV and he is gonna return back to his old days..
or may be MV never changed just acted since he know there was no other way than gng to jail .. and now acting goody goody to gain their confidence.

bv is getting interesting...
Not much happened in today's episode if we see....
bt i still found it sufficiently engrossing!!!!!
BV getting d old charm!

Did u guys notice,........ thruout the episode Jag ka ek hi expression tha..... as u quoted b4!
πŸ˜†
Thundercloud wala!!!!!!!!!!!
🀣
btw loved ur update!!!!!!!
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³
thanks for the nice update.
nice update..........😊

i am confused now..............is mahavir singh +ve or -ve......????????/πŸ˜•
and  what an appropreate word "THUNDERCLOUD"🀣
apne basant tausa ka student hai chhora......adarsh bhatija.................🀣

precap is nice..............zatak!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
dadisa will steal the lime light..........πŸ˜†
bichara jag........sakal dekhi uski.................πŸ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
Don't spoil ur mood groucho... mods will take care!

@khushi thundercloud isliye kyunki pure episode me bhayanak sa gusse wala face banvaya tha uss se.....
poor baby!
😍
n i m quite sure mahavir unkl is +ve!
bakki toh dr. anwesha ko hi pata hoga!
🀣
πŸ˜‰
i dont think dadusa's tears cud be sooooooooo fake!
the ep sounds intrestin...thnx for the update
@radt,

Don't spoil ur mood groucho... mods will take care!

Thank you for your remark.
Thanks for the update groucho....

Haven't watched BV for days now...but after reading today's update...though I haven't seen the expressions on Mahaveer's face but donno why I have this nagging feeling at the back of my mind that he is acting and has not changed (I hope I am wrong)..but its just an instinct.....

There can be 2 scenarios...

1. MV has changed and will try to expose Thausa's wrong doings and win over Basant's affections
2. MV has not changed and is just acting and trying to win over every one's trust so that he can avenge his insult and defeat Kalyani devi...

Anything is possible.. though I want the CV's to follow the first point.....I kinda feel they will go for the latter one... SIGH !

Did Daadisa really say that since Jagya has proved now he can take care of their Agribusiness? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£  Ohh man..Daadisa can never change..