Juhi parmar to perform in Tere Liye

DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
http://starplus.startv.in/news/786/sakshi-tanwar-performs-on-tere-liye.aspx                                          juhi parmar to perform in teray liyay special episod

It's celebration time on STAR Plus' Tere Liye as Durga Utsav is nearing. Set against the backdrop of Bengal, the two families of Anurag and Tani ought to celebrate the Durga festival with zeal and vigour.

And its not that the leading couple is going to have all the fun as even the fans of the show can look forward to some fireworks and scintillating performances by popular faces of the television industry. The special episode will run for two hours and will air on Saturday, October 16th. One upon a time iconic bahu, Tanwar performed to the popular song Hey naam re from the movie Suhaag. Smriti Irani popular as Tulsi Virani too was approached to perform but she backed out at the last minute without giving any concrete reason for her unavailability for the shoot. There will be a huge pandal erected at Anurag's house and these celebrities will be the special guests an performers.

Informs our source, "This is going to be a feast of sorts for the viewers as the two hour long episode will air some fabulous performances from known faces like Sakshi Tanwar, Urvashi Dholakia, Juhi Parmar Mouni Roy, Sayantani Ghosh and Reshmi Ghosh. Tanwar performed yesterday for us and the other actresses have given their commitment. We will shoot with them in the due course of time. Apart from some sizzling performances, viewers will be witness to a huge twist to the tale which can't be divulged as of now. But the story promises to become only interesting post 16th. Amid the stupendous performances by the beautiful actors, one would also see the major highpoint of the show."

We sent a text message to Tanwar but she didn't revert. Mouni however confirmed her participation on the show and said, "Yes, I am performing on the show. Being a Bengali, Durga festival means a lot to me and I am really looking forward to my performance."

Watch out for some mind-boggling performances by your favourite actors as Taani and Anurag try hard to resurrect their lives on Tere Liye, Monday to Friday, 10:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank GOD ke kase ko yaad to aaya ke as show me bhe juhi the
i mean YCKH me bhe juhi ne kam kaya ha jus ko khatam hoee abhe ek mah bhe nahe howa or juhi ke fan as show ke ase bhole ka jase kabhe tha he nahe
well thanks for shair great news
love u chanda rani
love u juhi
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweetjuhi

thank GOD ke kase ko yaad to aaya ke as show me bhe juhi the
i mean YCKH me bhe juhi ne kam kaya ha jus ko khatam hoee abhe ek mah bhe nahe howa or juhi ke fan as show ke ase bhole ka jase kabhe tha he nahe
well thanks for shair great news
love u chanda rani
love u juhi

Fiza hum juhi ya us se related kisi bi cheez ko kaise bhul sakte hun juhi kal bi humare dil me thi aj bi he aur hamesha rahe gi Inshallala..................Juhi bhol jane wali cheez nahi he.....................hum to hamesha juhi ka tv per wait karte hun
sweetjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee alsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
love u juhi