YRKKH 5th October 2010-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful update of such a ghatiya episode🀒
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. This Akshara is taking things too far now. If Naitik also gets upset due to her behavior and stops calling her, then what will she do?
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update...so well written that I have no wish to see the actual episode...

But what a drag...this has been the story with each twist -- its dragged so  much that we loose interest! This time is no different...🀒🀒

No point discussing if Akshara is taking it too far as Naitik too did the same in the previous instance!! So I guess we will have to wait till the CVS decide its time to move on πŸ˜† !! We can watch other serials and read manasi's β­οΈ updates regularly πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

🀒
ranbirkprfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..akshara is so much irritating.
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NO it is not new bg i've listened 2 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AKSHARA IS GETTING VERY RUDE DAY BY DAY TO NAITIK!!!!!!!😑😑
_Divya_ thumbnail
thnx manu 4 updating such a ghatiya epi
JAYA_09 thumbnail
very very bad episode. feeling bad for naitik. akshara become nautanki nowadays. really i started hating her from last few days. her character has been spoiled by cv's. they did this to naitik and gay3 last year. that's y we didn;t won much awards. i think next year the same thing is going to happen becoz of this snehaand jealousy track. fed up of watching of rishta for past few months. and  especially last few weeks and staarting loosing interest in rishta, cv's is telling have patience and we dont have  that. kuch acha  karo cv's bakwaas track ko khatam karo. irrittaing track never seen any other serial.
Sona85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think this drama should close with Bidaai, there is no point in this drama since its started, especially with this track....its been months.....ugghh i am sorry for the fans but this show is out of my list...  πŸ˜”
Edited by Sona85 - 13 years ago