THENDRAL TUESDAY 5.10.2010 Uyir Oonjal Aading

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update srima😊.

I did not want to see TA being in death bed, so skipped this episode, looks like he was not shown today. Padma and AP, what to say about them, cruel people. When someone is about to die, can't they atleast now show some pity on that person and on that young girl. Is this the time to take revenge on someone. It is unbelievable that there still are people like Padma and AP in this world. Might be that Padma's character as a woman is exaggerated, a woman won't be heartless like her. But in the case of that evil AP, the director shows whatever happens in reality πŸ˜”. Atleast the other police officer has shown some sympathy on that crying Thulasi.

How is Thulasi going to save her husband.She or her father can't arrange this amount of money. Where would she go and whom would she askπŸ˜•. Is Charu going to give the money? I don't think Sudha would allow Puvi to pay those two lakhs. Definetly his mother is going to blame and curse Thulasi who is already fallng at everyone's feet to save her husband. I hope she gets bold and stands up for her rights as TA's wife and saves him.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

Thank you for the update srima😊.

I did not want to see TA being in death bed, so skipped this episode, looks like he was not shown today. Padma and AP, what to say about them, cruel people. When someone is about to die, can't they atleast now show some pity on that person and on that young girl. Is this the time to take revenge on someone. It is unbelievable that there still are people like Padma and AP in this world. Might be that Padma's character as a woman is exaggerated, a woman won't be heartless like her. But in the case of that evil AP, the director shows whatever happens in reality πŸ˜”. Atleast the other police officer has shown some sympathy on that crying Thulasi.

How is Thulasi going to save her husband.She or her father can't arrange this amount of money. Where would she go and whom would she askπŸ˜•. Is Charu going to give the money? I don't think Sudha would allow Puvi to pay those two lakhs. Definetly his mother is going to blame and curse Thulasi who is already fallng at everyone's feet to save her husband. I hope she gets bold and stands up for her rights as TA's wife and saves him.

I won't mind killing a person like Padma and go to jail. At least I would feel that its good riddence to bad rubbish when she is just a baram to mother earth. However, there are so many like her around and also like that AP. How many ppl can we go on killing? Yet these are the ppl who would live a comfortable life without going thru any agony....I am speaking of experience too..!😑

Thulasi might look up for Thilaga for financial aid but someone here said that she has gone out stataion...which means she will come face to face with Vel.  He might show his true colours and Thulz will realise then that he has never changed into a new leaf and that he is out for REVENGE.

TA's mum might seek Charu's help and throw Thulz out of the hospital....thus Charu is in control. Perhaps this time Thulz might also see the real personality of Charu and realise that she is still in love with TA and will go all out to get him for herself at any cost..😑

And just as I narrated earlier....when TA recovers (he has to otherwise the director/s know that this show will close down for good) he would be informed negatively abt Thulz oda character. Pavam Thulz she has no one to help but got all our support and sympathies but its of no immediate use to her...!!😲

anyway tamizh will be rescued and i think as a wife thulasi only can do it and whatever ta mom curse her or harm her she ll never care.She ll rescue her husband for sure.
deepakfan thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update. Ever since I started watching Thendral regularly, today was the first day I made a conscious attempt to skip the episode. I might just skip this week, because I dont have the courage to watch everyone torturing Thulasi and Tamil's life in danger. Your update was very detailed and I got the gist of what happened. Thank you again for that.

I dont know how long this drama is going to continue. Hopefully TA survives.
gudgal thumbnail
my god they made it another torture serial. I predict tomorrow tamil mom and family creating a big scene in the hospital
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Charu will pay the operation cost and demand to return Tamil to her. She will ask Thulasi to do something so that Tamil can hate her and Charu can seize back Tamil.if charu didnt do that atleast TA's mom will. lets see.
hello frd mynameis-86c, as u said it wont happen.Tamizh will return back within two weeks....Dont create unnecessary rumours....Thulasi will definetly save him and she only can do it and will do it
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima, TA's mom is gonna create a big scene in hospital tomorrow. She is the one who cursed  TA, now why is she crying? 😑. She is gonna blame Thuls to the max. πŸ˜•
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you srima for the updates......

It was an horrible episode than yday's......
Theiva, as u said people lilke padma , ap are they really humans......showing no pity on a helpless girl and adding up to torture her....useless.....
Today it wd be ta's family's turn to torture her......what else she wd do other than this....pity thulasi.....