*Uravugal October 2010 Update Archive

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

atina thumbnail

atina thumbnail

atina thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wednesday 13-10-10 Episode 349

Idha padinga..venumna inbetween "maanae thaenae pon maanae" ellam pottukonga...😆😆

Babu brings gowri to hospital and tells doctor to abort gowri's child..

Gowri and doctor shocked...Doctor asks the reason...babu says becoz of this child i dont want any kind of misunderstanding between me and gowri...pls abort this child doctor...Doctor confused abt babu's behaviour....Babu says he loves gowri more than anything...but gowri namba maatengara...Turns to gowri and says....pls forget the past and forgive me gowri...gowri kaalla vizhundhu mannippu ketkararu..

Gowri shocked and without saying anything she leaves the place.... 

Pallipattu...Ranjani and laskmi talking abt some new kalyana ponnu for murugan....Murugan comes there and ranjani tells him abt the new sammandam....They both happily talking abt  the new girl...Senthil comes there and tells them to stop...

says stop talking abt any new girl...as decided earlier vasanthi is the girl for murugan...Senthil leaves....Murugan also says i will marry only vasanthi...i dont care abt any rajendran....

he also leaves leaving behind shocked ranjani and lakshmi....

Ranjani at krish's arisi kadai....tells him abt senthil and murugan's decision to may rajendran's sister vasanthi....Krish says he is very shocked to know abt vasanthi....There comes senthil and says i had forgiven rajendran...

thappu panravangala mannikaradhu nalladhu dhaanae...krish very happy to hear this...says he will give full support to the marraige...

.tells ranjani not to worry abt this marraige proposal.....Senthil tells krish not to tell thi kalyana matter to AZ and visalam....

Krish and gayu comes to meet gayu's dad....Dad says for raji's treatment ...for chemotherapy treatment he needs 4 laks rs and raji should be admitted in hospitalfor 10 days...
Krish and gayu says dont hesitate appa...just do whatever doctor says....Gayu says she will talk to her mom....

Babu's house...SP and babu's dad confused abt babu and gowri's silence....

Inside babu's room...Babu gives some medicine to gowri and foces her to drink that....some abortion medicine...

crying crying talking...i need u gowri...enna thappa neneka vaikira andha baby enakku vendam....

He also says if she doesnt forgive him he will end hislife now itself....Gowri shocked...holds babu's hands and says

...u really changed?

Babu says yes..Gowri says she believes him...SP and dad happy....

Gowri's hugs him and babu giving his villain smile....

Freeze...

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6