Posted: 13 years ago
guyz...wat r dese ppl upto?๐Ÿ˜• we wer xpecting one long fairy tale promo right...a classic one..a lil romantic..a lil intense..but dis seams simlilar to the 1st 2 promos..!!!๐Ÿ˜’

anyways ppl...do comment under the articl as well..2 help increase KK2' rankings..
shibz  :'( what to do? be happy or sad? :'(
Originally posted by Pranii

shibz  :'( what to do? be happy or sad? :'(
well i m sad...๐Ÿ˜”
i dont even think derz a tagline now.. dis mornin i saw thw promo on TV..n u kno wat..they removed the wahi jodi nayi love story...now its just Kitani mohabbat hai.. it was gettin irritatin anyways... but we wanted a gud tagline na...๐Ÿ˜”

we loved the 2 promos...doesnt mean we'l drool over the similar promo again...theives n doc-nusr was cool..but cleaners? gosh!! y this hype for that promo?๐Ÿ˜•
there is no new tagline shibz, didnt u read the reply to ur post by Imagine? i wonder if it even has a story or will be like MJHT and DMG, just continuation of plot. but then if the show is intense then there needs to be a story, and they have it i guess. but i m scared they wont give us new title track video :(

but dont worry, we have the power to make things happen the way we want๐Ÿ˜ณ i requested them for new video, we all should do it continuously until they assure, and m sure they'll give it to us๐Ÿ˜ƒ and seeing their reply to our posts regarding tagline, they arent wrong either, tagline is not that important, if it wud have been there then it wud have been better but without it too we can manage na๐Ÿ˜ณ and after we get to know about the real story, we can even suggest them๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
and if this third promo is similar to the previous two, then wrong timing, the shud have aired it together with them. we will really be disappointed
yea...i saw dat..so there is no tagline but we wanted right...we requested so much...but Imagine also said dat the depth is in the story...so der wil b this story right...however anythin can happen coz Mr.Nikhil Mandok said dat dis show wil run longer unlike the 1st season dat had finite epis..so does dat mean it'l hav xtention of plots n not really a show dat tells a story?๐Ÿ˜•

and if this third promo is similar to the previous two, then wrong timing, the shud have aired it together with them. we will really be disappointed
xactly...now it wil b soo xpected..dey start off wit sum odd stuffs n end it at a sweet note..
Originally posted by shibz

yea...i saw dat..so there is no tagline but we wanted right...we requested so much...but Imagine also said dat the depth is in the story...so der wil b this story right...however anythin can happen coz Mr.Nikhil Mandok said dat dis show wil run longer unlike the 1st season dat had finite epis..so does dat mean it'l hav xtention of plots n not really a show dat tells a story?๐Ÿ˜•

hmm i also share these doubts but dear fearing the unknown is foolish, and we always fall in this same trap and do it over and over again ๐Ÿ˜› so let our fears at rest and enjoy the moment, and ya lets put our doubts in front of them, they'll surely hint at something. And extensions of plot is enjoyable too and we'll get to see them doing different stuffs in this case.and whatever will come, may not be what we think will be good, but actually turn out the best at the moment๐Ÿ˜ณ so dont worry๐Ÿค—

Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago

hmm i also share these doubts but dear fearing the unknown is foolish, and we always fall in this same trap and do it over and over again ๐Ÿ˜› so let our fears at rest and enjoy the moment, and ya lets put our doubts in front of them, they'll surely hint at something. And extensions of plot is enjoyable too and we'll get to see them doing different stuffs in this case.and whatever will come, may not be what we think will be good, but actually turn out the best at the moment๐Ÿ˜ณ so dont worry๐Ÿค—

yea i kno but cant relax n dont wan2 relax...the moment we relax we get such shocks!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜›