Video & Written Update 6th October

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, i stand by Archu. what the hell is wrong with everybody. are they that blind. Dharmesh went to far. i hope Archu always thread on the right path. i mean everyone knows she loves Manav but what they did was wrong but apparently everybody chose to ignore that. they only saw what she did was wrong. sometimes i think that her family doesnt love her at all. and her so called mother, should stand by her. i don't think that she's wrong.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the update. darmesh deserved this slap. go archu. sad that there was no sushant in 2days episode
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. Well deserved slap...
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thn for the update.....archu was wow ...........Dharmesh deserves some chappals tooooooo...........ohh missed savita in that situation๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This episode looks awesome, Archana is surronded by selfish people and I am glad she spoke her mind and got her answer to support the truth! Go Archana!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW....awesome episode!! I stopped watching it for last two weeks, but again feeling like watching it ๐Ÿ˜ณ!! Way to go Archana.......fight for the right and for your love๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ You rock!!
Ayan22 thumbnail
Thanks for the update, it's much appreciated. I must say I stopped watching the show after this new track but your updates keep me posted. Thanks.
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update dear ๐Ÿ˜Š awesome episode
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks for the updt Aarti! I'm gonna watcha PR epi aftr a long time now! ๐Ÿ˜›