Karthi Adopts a tiger!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Karthi with Diya and Namratha

Posted by Selvapandian in Cinenews, Diya, Karthi, featured, surya on October 5, 2010 8:28 PM / 16 Comments

Karthi with niece Diya and adopted tiger cub Namratha

Actor Karthi who has always been fascinated by wildlife has adopted a tigress at the Arignar Anna Zoological Park in Vandalur on Monday.

After a visit to the zoo with his niece Diya, daughter of Surya and a bunch of children from the family Karthi expressed his willingness to adopt the tiger cub Namratha, which is a star attraction of the zoological park thousands by thousands every day.

The kids got very thrilled and kept asking him, "Shall we take the baby tiger home, please. I can understand their sentiments completely. The animals were just adorable," he said.

"I have made several trips to the forests, but never spotted a tiger. To see the white tiger standing in front of you is something. Protecting a tiger is like protecting the forest itself and I am happy to have the opportunity to sponsor a tiger", the excited Karthi said.

Karthi has agreed to pay Rs.77,000 towards the feeding cost of the tiger for six months.

Awww...Thats a cute picture of Chittapu Karthi and Diya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kind of him to adopt the white tiger๐Ÿ˜›

Wow great, thats unusual!!!...
Karthi and diya looks cute in the pic.
thanks for sharing.

Is that a pic from the Zoo or is it from his home?

Niha.. h is just PAYING for the tiget for the next few months.. its in zoo only
Thats really an awesome cause..

But must say .. Karthi n Diya r looking soooooooooo adorable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks, Ammoo . Chittapu and Diya look so cute , and it's good to see Karthi take some interest in wildlife.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awesome! They look uber cuteee!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ammoos

Niha.. h is just PAYING for the tiget for the next few months.. its in zoo only

Thanks, i was thinking he brought it to home.

Great job๐Ÿ‘