Thendral written update 6thoct -TA mom beats Thuls

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys this has been an intense week, and for first time I am updating such a serious epi, always used to updating fun epis. If this epi has to be summed in one word it would be:
SLAP everyone seemed to slapping or getting slapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6th October Written Update

so epi starts with doc saying treatment is expensive and asks thools to make a decision quick. thools all 😭😭 Tamil family reach there and mom orders where is he? thools is happy to see them and she says someone cut him. mom is like why did they not cut u? why r u alive?😲😲 Mom tells puvi I suspect she slayed him😲😲 tell em where he is? thools all and 😭😭

Hearing her oppari doc comes and shouts at tamil family. puvi says I am tamil's bro, doc says he is critical, we need money to be deposited first, she says she cant. puvi says he will do it. doc asks him to go to counter and deposit it. he leaves, mom wants to meet tamil but doc does not allow.

Mom shows all her anger on thools, she orders her to get out. Thools tells she wants to see him. mom says u have nearly killed him now what? and then she slaps him (the slap we were wondering abt in the promo) but thools does not leave. mom pushes her away but she still stays there😲😲 (has this lady lost it completely?) she hits her, pushes her (OMG too much violence πŸ₯±πŸ₯±)

puvi comes there and questions mom on her violent behavior. mom says she should have been killed instead, why didny she not stop the slaying? now what is she doing here? she is unhurt and there tamil is dying. and then amma gives the dialogue of the week
"Ennadi picchakarn ku porundha bhoodevi, kaas ellame kattini purushan saahardhu veedikya paathu nikarai, avan sathalam seri avan en magan, unnaku oru uramaium illae"

Thools all 😭😭 catches a rick and goes home , she does not money to pay the rick driver, she goes in and asks padma for money as usual she 😑😑 thools asks her why she did like that? Tamil is in his deathbead why did u cut my call? why she did not help? Padma asks who am I to help? ur servant?😲😲 thools asks why r u not helping in my bad times? u have lot of probs with me, but what with my husband? what did he do that u cannot help us knowing he has been slayed?

Chithi says all this is a drama, ur husband has no job, no money for rental house so u will enact this drama that he has been slayed and stay here for free😲😲(My god this women beats tamil momπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Thools says we are not lying after seeing the house this happened. padma asks her to go there. Thools says he is fighting for his life, see blood stains here, padma says this is not blood stains. he died the day he married u

thuls begs again and padma says I wont help stay dogs. thuls asks why she did not allow dad to help me? padma says there are 100 injured dogs, its not my husbands job to save them. muthu enters hearing the convo. he asks thuls what happened? she says everything(ah finally πŸ˜›) muthu and patti both 😲😲 muthu asks why r u here? u should be with him

Thools says ta mom drove me off from there 😲 muthu asks how can she do that? ur his wife. thools says no I am poor and poor ppl cannot marry. they paid for his operation. muthu is not convinced and says he will talk to mom, he asks thools and padma to come with him. thuls says padma wont come, she knew of all this and didnt bother to tell me or help you.

muthui is all 😑😑 and he begins beating padma blue and black πŸ‘πŸΌ he begins to strangle here and patti says leave her and take care of tami first. thools says she cannot bear to see him like that. muthu convinces her to come with him.. patti asks her to change from blood stained clothes and they leave leaving a badly bruised padma very 😑😑

Here tamil mom all 😭😭 on tamil's condition and that she gave shabam and so all this happened. sudha for a change talks good and says amma shabam will not be true. tamil mom still keeps polumbufying. sudha says its all coz of his marraige. mom says here her husband is abt to die and she has gone to enjoy(wait madam didnt u drive her off)

Enter thuls and fly, tamil mom gets all angry and starts her usual shoutings, how dare u come here? muthu says he husband is critical how can she not come here? tamil mom says u dad have no sense, wat proof u have that she is his wife? any cards? any proof? how can u sy she is his wife? muthu says I beg u, ta mom says I beg u there are many ppl in this world, ask ur daughter to take care of someone else. muthu, patti all 😲😲 and thuls is all 😭😭 epi ends on her crying face

Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago
How much more of thuls being insulted are they going to show. When will she stand up and fight?
TA's mother even now talks of money. So if Thuls was born to kotieswaran she would be sridevi if her husband had been attacked. i am sure Charu will make her grand entry as the fairy godmother and TA's mother will go ga ga
Thanks for the update, gudgal!  So Mr. Kumaran is back to his slapping characters and I am back to where I used to be when he was doing it all the time in TMS - not watching Thendral!  I am tired of all this violence just to make the serials get higher ratings, so I don't watch Mr. K's serials any more.  Thendral used to be interesting, but it is full of the same saabams like TMS, so - goodbye, Mr. K!  I will just read the updates from now on.
thanks for the update Gudgal!

I wouldn't compare TA's mom to Padma. TA's mom is just the average mom but with an uncontrolable sewage spilling mouth and rowdy-like behaviour which is fueled on by Sudha's manipulations and Lav's lack of words. If Thulasi had been introduced to her in a much better situation, I strongly believe she would've actually learnt to appreciate atleast a little bit as a DIL.

Padma is just too disgusting to be called a human, much less a mother. Her beating from MM had me very satisfied but alas, she will never learn and will probably cause MM some harm soon.

Thulasiiiii, aiyoo, you are too pavom pa. Seriously, how much tolerance can she have before retaliating back and standing up for herself? Please please director, make Thuls stand up for herself a little bit. Enough is enough. I want that thyriasaali girl that is seen in Thuls once in a while otherwise this pitifulness is getting really old. When Thuls is with TA, his optimism balances out her pesimistic side but when she's not with him, aiyoooo, thangamudile.
Thanks for the update gudgal.
very pitty to see Thulasi in this episode 😭😭😭
thank u gudgal for the updates.........

Too  much too much violence........huh
as u said slap slap slap.......every where adi thadi udahi.......

i dunno who will be the worst if TA amma and Padma are compared........too much their attrocious and inhumane behaviour....

OMG...Thulasi why are u just standing like pillar...............speak up girl........but poor thing.....she is thinking only about her husdb's condition and how can we expect her to talk when her husb who is her everything seems to be suffering like that......is this the time to argue with those people who talk all nonsense even in such a situation.....
TA amma................worst dialogue...............again......
If he comes out Alive or Dead u have no rights...............
meaning......u still want to see ur son dead..............or u have made up ur mind that he will not be saved losing ur  hopes........what is she upto.......wd any mother talk like this.......

Padma..........u are ultimate..........well deserved beating....i really hate this.....still i think she deserves it.......but of no use......she will never change........

Sudha is adding fuel more.....cant she just be quiet.......
I feel sudha wd step back and wd not allow puvi to pay full amount........so thats the reason prob thulz wd be standing ouside VEL's house......and prob i fell thulz would challenge that she wd pay the money to TA amma.......and i feel VEL would indeed help her after making her wait wait and wait........and finally for future torture ku oru pillayar suzhi by giving money...lets see.......

whatever the episode was totally violent......
Thanks gudgal for the update 😊!

This episode was filled with rowdy-women. Someone should file a case against TA's mom. How dare she is 😑....avanga nenacha podhellam yaarayaachum adichukitte irukkaanga, first it was Anand and now Thulasi. Who gave her that right to slap everyone she wants to show her anger.She is saying Thulasi isnot her DIL...how could she then take rights and slap her adhuvum so badly 😑😑...

And this Lavanya....does she have heart? Apdiye verichu paathuttu irukku when Thulasi has been slapped...konjam andha thiruvaayai thorandha enna?....argggggg.....Sudha...another person with little heart. In the hsp scene only Puvi was a sensible person and asked his mother to leave that poor girl...matha rendu ladies um like statues standing there and watching andha Lavanya's expressions were like....you stopped my marriage and now you are getting the punishment for it....😑😑😑....more than TA's mom i hated her in the episode.

Padma....did not shock me with her words and behaviour...was as expected...she deserved the slap. Aiyooo....pity Thulasi....we can't expect her to speak when she does not have to pay. That is why she silenty accepted all the accusation and beating ...ennadhu ore college sernthu panni vecha marriage ku proof venumaa? TA ezhunthruchu avan mom yarrunnu kekka poran.

Hope TA wakes up soon and shuts everyone's dirty mouth.

Originally posted by ranuja12

thanks for the update Gudgal!

I wouldn't compare TA's mom to Padma. TA's mom is just the average mom but with an uncontrolable sewage spilling mouth and rowdy-like behaviour which is fueled on by Sudha's manipulations and Lav's lack of words. If Thulasi had been introduced to her in a much better situation, I strongly believe she would've actually learnt to appreciate atleast a little bit as a DIL.

Padma is just too disgusting to be called a human, much less a mother. Her beating from MM had me very satisfied but alas, she will never learn and will probably cause MM some harm soon.

Thulasiiiii, aiyoo, you are too pavom pa. Seriously, how much tolerance can she have before retaliating back and standing up for herself? Please please director, make Thuls stand up for herself a little bit. Enough is enough. I want that thyriasaali girl that is seen in Thuls once in a while otherwise this pitifulness is getting really old. When Thuls is with TA, his optimism balances out her pesimistic side but when she's not with him, aiyoooo, thangamudile.

She would have appreciated Thuls after Lav's introduction IF CHARU WAS NOT IN THE PIC..!! That dirty "b" has eyes only on wealth and everything that comes along with it.  She is the one who told TA that even if she were to die he is not suppose to attend her funeral and vise versa. Ippo why is she throwing her weight around in the hospital and doing this oppari act???😑😑

THULS need to change her character - SHE SHD NEVER EVER FORGIVE THIS BLOODY WOMAN EVEN IF SHE CHANGES INTO A NEW LEAF. NO MOTHER IN LAWS HAS GOT THE RIGHT TO BEAT THEIR DIL's.😑😑 I wish she would stop crying and fight for her rights...but was there any marriage certificate given after her marriage in the temple? Antha old lady is asking proof of marriage..!!😲😲 She might even say to the doctor that Thuls is not the wife but Charu is the one who is engaged to be married to TA..!!😑

Sudha need not brain wash her - both mother and daughter think alike. In fact when she first got Charu as the DIL she was indirectly throwing spiteful words at Sudha thinking that she has got a much wealthy DIL now and that Sudha is just a dust under Charu's feet. Her behaviour is what that has made Sudha disappointed and nasty...thus it made her to hate this woman more and more as the days went by..πŸ˜›

Thanks for update , gudgal . Thamizh oda Tamil ai um serthu illai kolluraanga . Disgusting , vera better words aa illai ?

Thulasi hugging the wall was so emotional , not wanting to let go and Lav silently watching it .. Thulasi paavam paa. πŸ˜”Sudha's character is not too bad , she was trying to calm her MIL and seems genuinely upset.πŸ‘πŸΌ Puvi was great too , no second thought about paying the money or talking to Sudha beforehand. Thamizh mum kku tape irunthaa ottunga .. Thulasi mela en thaan intha kolai veri?

Going to Padma .. she's PURE EVIL , will not change easily . MM kitta vaanginathu pothaathu , avar kai thaan paavom.

Star of the day - MM - his reaction was FANTASTIC !πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks for update gudgal
today episoide very very sad 😭😭😭episoide tulasi wall hug panni nikkum 😭pothu mm alum pothu naan avarai siricha mugathoda thaan paathirikken avarai vera nilamaiyila ennla paakka mudiyaathu 😭enu sollura scene very very sad mouvement in this serial
tamil mom pannrathu sari illai
but tamilukku ninaivu thirumpiyathum periya aappu iruku bazaarikku 😑😑beacause avan sollapora first word tulasi ennu thaan irukkum i think mayakkathila irukkum pothu tulasi tulasi ennu sollikkiddu iruppaan udane Dr solluvaar yaar tulasi avangalai kooddiddu vaanga ava vanthaal thaan tamilai kaappaatha mudiyum ennu appo enna pannapporaa ennu paappom

but i stilll crying when tulasi hugging the wall
please daa tamil sikkiran unnoda tulasiyai radsasi ngira unnoda mom kidda irunthu kaappaathuppa please