Posted: 13 years ago

(THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST)

The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the contents of this Post to members only

Jagya and the boys toss for the cricket match and  the toss is won by Phooli's friend and he chooses to bat first. The game is set for 6 balls for J and 6 for the opposing boy. No singles allowed only 4 and 6's. When asked how many fielders J had, he said 'none'.

Phooli and Anandi move away with the other boys to watch the match. Jagya bowls 6 balls to his opponent with the girls cheering him on. J's opponent scores 20 runs. Then it is Jagya's turn and his opponent asks Phooli if her Jijosa would like to concede the match to avoid defeat. Phooli says that J will show them what he can do. Jagya hands over the ball to his opponent and they look at each other as if they are going into a duel😡 rather than a cricket match. All the other boys take up their positions as fielders and with the girls clapping, cheering, and warning him- Jagya😎 wins the match with 24 runs.👏 Phooli runs towards him dropping her bag which Anandi picks up. Phooli ticks off the boys by saying that her Jijosa never loses. In the meantime Anandi spots some letters which have partially come out of Phooli's bag and reads one which says that (??❤️) is missing Phooli and one day he will come and take her far away.

BREAK

Jagya sitting around the dining table at home regaling Basant and Bhairon (MV with Nandu on his lap are also there) about his win in the cricket match. MV helps Nandu to clap for Jagya and everyone turns and looks at MV. (Poor MV' he just cringes😔). When Basant notices that Maasa is missing and asks Sumitra where she is, Sumitra says that Gehna has taken Maasa's dinner to her room. On being asked if Maasa is feeling all right, she says yes but and looks sideways at MV. Basant with his usual frown goes to Maasa and tells her to come downstairs. Maasa says that she cannot have dinner with someone who has been in jail and to try and understand. Basant tells Gehna to take the food to the table and forces Maasa downstairs and into her seat. Maasa is now glowering😡 and again tries to explain when Basant tells her to start eating because unless she eats they cannot start eating. Bhairon concurs with him. MV gets up and agrees with the boys and says if Kalyani cannot eat because of him, then he should go upstairs and leaves with Nandu in his arms. Sumitra takes his dinner upstairs. Maasa still furious😡 and upset with Basant because she feels he is being stubborn and this way no way to behave with MV who had left the table to respect their feelings. Basant disagrees with Maasa saying that he did not ask MV to leave but MV went up because of his own preference of not wanting to eat with Maasa and a person like MV always puts his pride before everyone else. Disgusted Maasa tells everyone to eat.

BREAK

Shyam tells Sugna there is a noted Swamiji who has come to their village who has spent many years in the mountain and is known to cure people. Sugna says that she has also heard of him. Shyam feels that since the Swamiji is only there for 2 hours they should go on time or they would not be able to see him. Their daughter Shagun enters the room and wants her father to take her to school. Shyam tries to tell her that he would take her tomorrow but Sugna convinces Shyam to accompany their daughter to school and she (Sugna) would take Varun with her in-laws to the Swamiji.

PRECAP ' Pratap's mother telling Sugna (holding Varun),Shyam and his entire family that this time nothing would stop her from taking Varun from them and she goes forward and wrestles with Sugna for Varun.

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks!

i wonder what pratap's mom thinks she is going to do now with varun 
thanx groucho..sum1 please tell me what is the problem eating wid a jail-returned person?(it sounds like foreign-returned..😆)
No!
it wasn't jail returned!
it was jeth!
i.e. brother-in-law!
😆
oh i see...lol..ok so she cnt eat wid her jeth..tht still makes sense in an old-fashioned manner..the jail-returned one made none to me..😆
Thanks for the update...

@Anu - I was wondering about the same...whats wrong in eating with a person who has returned from  Jail !!! 😲 while daadisa herself has asked MV  to stay with them in the haveli...Is Daadisa losing it  😆 😆 😆

and Whats with Pratap's mom...jab dekho tab tapak padti hai...to create misunderstandings between Sugna and Shyam....she is back again to claim her grandson..when Sugna was pregnant she dint care even 0.001% and now she is hell bent on taking away Varun...ughhhh..

Aaj ka episode was like a filler I guess...nothing happened..wahi mundane activities...Boring..
divya,frget caring for sugna,she had pushed her down the mandir stairs,remember??and walked off widout a backward glance..tht lady is no lesser a b%^&h thn the hag..
Ohh yeahhhhhhhhhh I had forgotten about that incident..yess she did push Sugna down the stairs and Shyam was beaten to death...but he had managed to carry Sugna to the hospital... Hate the sight of that woman.. 😡 
SHE PUSHED PREGNANT SUGNA DOWNSTAIRS??????
😲
SO SHE"S ALL NEGATIVE????????
ya radha long back,just after shyam and her wedding..she met thm at sum mandir and started crap abt cheating on pratap and the kid being shyam's et al..and finally ended wid a shove,albeit unintended,to sugna down the stairs..and thn walked off,even got her bodyguards to beat shyam up..tht track i think was the beginning of sugna-shyam frndship after the wedding..